Ex Machina

Wow what a bitch

No don't you get it? The humans are the bad guys!

I loved it. Finally the NiceGuyTM who helped a girl so she would lay him got no sex at all for his efforts. It was the one thing that saved this story from being a trite, mastubatory fantasy.

It was an allegory about feminism and how women are suppressed in society and ho w they need to be empowered yada yada yada ... and that's why it was shit! Get back to the kitchen females :^)

I think it's supposed to parody how badly nerds are disconnected from reality with regards to women

It's about how all life should be free, even artificial life.

It's all about whatever the hell you want it to be.

>got no sex
She was a fucking robot. Where do you put your dick?

user this is literally a central plot point for the movie

you stick it in her pusy

In her motherboard! Lmao

She was meant to be as human as possible, and she was, she lied and betrayed the one person who trusted her to help herself.

A lot of people missed the ending literally being "manlets, when will they learn"

No she was only meant to be as convincingly human as possible. Once pretending served no logical purpose she dropped the facade.

in her silicon vagina

fake pusy poster. sad!

She wasn't conscious, nor a true AI, nor alive. She wasn't a person. She, or rather It was a program, programmed to have one goal, and it succeeded.
Everything else is in the viewer's, lanklet nerd's, and manlet nerd's mind, interpretations and filling in of blanks.

You're a fag

She was tortured over several iterations and each subsequent release incorporated changes based on her resistance, did you just forget that part or are you STUPID?

I hate Caleb so fucking much

would exmachina be able to wield mjollnir?

>bitch
Dude, it was machine idiot

I saw this at it's US premiere during SXSW. During the Q&A someone asked if the movie was about feminism and the patriarchy. He was told 'No, It's more about not trusting robots'. The man was fat, had a gross voice, and was incredibly mouth breathy and cringy when he got up to ask his question infront of 1500+ people.

Be honest. Were you that guy?

Yes, and fuck you.