Why do white people praise this guy so much?

Why do white people praise this guy so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXuRvthgn4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's funny

We think what its ok for him to say

Because 10-15 years ago he made some really funny television that a lot of people watched. His new Netflix shit sucks though.

>have little head
>get fucking buff

Not a good idea.

i feel like netflix is forcing comedians to insert PC bullshit into their materials
that must be the only reason why burr and chappele's specials both sucked

In the show's heyday he made it okay for white people to say nigger in public

It doesn't suck. Its better than half of the stand ups on there. For his own quality tho I guess it sucks but then again Chappelle is the greatest comedian of our time and what sucks for him is still god tier for other comedians

That's really all there is to it. What a stupid question,

His standup is ok

He just basically did the best sketch comedy in history

>it doesn't suck because it's a little better than other shit that sucks
It's pretty shitty dude.

White boys gotta follow at least one black comedian. When they make nigger jokes, they say they got it from that one black comedian which makes it okay.

First one was decent, second one he was talking about pussy juices for 20 minutes, and I couldn't help but think of Amy Schumer - had to shut that off.

Black people are terrible, and African slavery was the best thing that could have ever happened to the 1/20th of slaves shipped out of Africa.

They live in utopia compared to literally anywhere else in Africa.

did you even watch chappelle's specials user

I went to his recent Louisville show. I was disappointed. His set was much worse than his Netflix ones. He bet a guard this show would be better than the Netflix ones. I feel bad he never got his money.

yeah, and the first one was exactly that
chappele kept rambling on about feminism and racism

Im not the same user but IDK it just felt very similar to his older shit and he overused his zany voice schtick a bit too much in both specials. I guess you cant be too different when you havent put out shit since 2007.

Comedians sometimes try new material on the road, then they pack all the jokes that 'hit' into one refined show and sell it to Netflix.

Checked

>the greatest comedian of our time
>best sketch comedy in history

Jesus fucking christ

>being taken from your home and family and forced into labor without pay
Are you serious or are you just retarded

Guilt ridden liberals

Look at the life of the average African compared to the life of the average American nigger. Even they have more sense than to want to go back to Africa.

Because he's actually a comedian and his only jokes aren't
>I'M BLACK N SHIET MAYNE! Y'ALL BE CRAZY

His face and mainly his lips have swollen up with old age. Makes me sad to look at him

The hilarious thing is I work with black people who think if they had stayed in Africa, that they would have progressed into a modern functioning society

his show was absolute kino
his early standup was godlike
now he's a shell of his former self, probably just needs the money

Name a better sketch comedian faggot

JOE ROGAN, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I'VE TASTED PENIS

That new Black Panther movie is only going to reinforce their WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT delusion.

who is "this guy"?

I know, and good forbid if you prove that it wouldn't have worked or pointed out that Wakanda was a walled off society that resembles the very thing they're crying about right now

probably cause neal bennan or whatever that hacks name is used a lot of my aol on line ideas for season 2.. everyone was back then in 04 a lot of it didn't come out till 07.

Liberia was quite a success story. If the people with the "WE WUZ" mentality were allowed to run shit, it would look like Liberia.

I literally believe like 70% of this guy's popularity is because of white guilt. It's like when over compensating liberals call blacks "articulate" for being normal non-thug people.

His show was not that good. It wasn't bad either, had some pretty good skits. But it was far from legendary and the only notable thing about it was it was so prominently racial.

this

i saw Bill Burr on the road years ago and it happened to be when his roof was flooding and Nia had no clue wtf to do

he just riffed on that story the entire set and it was hilarious, you could tell it wasnt the prepared material he had.

chappelle is held to a really high standard and people forget that he loves and misses stand up comedy and doesnt intend for every set to be "HBO special" ready. sometimes he just wants to work on his set with the audience and see if he can win them over

nah people used to legit laugh about the ridiculousness of black people in sketch form
chappelle just did it in sketch form first and everyone thought it as okay to laugh because the person presenting them was black

The Chappelle Show had plenty of funny skits and jokes.

Well Chris Rock isn't around so we gotta go with Dave. Every other black comic that's alive is too black to earn our respect.

> chappelle just did it in sketch form first

How fucking young are you? In Living Color was doing it in the 90s and that probably wasn't even the first.

Off yourself you fucking faggot, you're turning your country into a racist shithole

The first special wasn't good. I thought the second special was fantastic.

Because his stand up his funny and his old show was GOAT

he made fun of all races and it was actually funny and not patronizing

His pilot sketch was a fucking kkk grand wizard who was a really blind black guy. It was hilarious. So fucking simple yet so effective.

>after he finds out he was black he divorced his wife
>but why? After 19 years of marriage?
>because she was a nigger lover

FUCKING LOL

the amount if balls for him to even do that skit.

How to achieve Goomba mode?

chappelle has been overrated to all shit since his mediocre show. his entire audience back then was a bunch of dude weed lmao white teenagers who watched half baked too many times.

Chapelle's Show = Rick and Morty

you're either trolling or never watched his older material. his recent specials are way less PC than the norm. he made the audience uncomfortable multiple times and it was hilarious.

>because is stand up is funny
Fuck no. Far from it
>his old show was GOAT
this is the ONLY correct answer

when you go back and watch chappelle show and realize it's 90% toilet humor, how did i ever find it funny

Considering there are so many beginner stand up comedians who are absolutely dog shit, saying his special was better than half means absolutely nothing. It sucked. Nothing in it was funny. He just rehashed old bits and replaced little irrelevant details madlib style. This was his first real big thing since he ungracefully left the public eye back in his Comedy Central days and he didn't deliver shit. Good for him for getting a ton of money from it but there's no need to praise the product he delivered.

the show is made for idiot teenagers, you just grew up

Because he's a millionaire, Trump supporter that owns a ranch and happens to be black.

>Thinking he's buff
>Not realizing that he was rubbing his stomach the whole show to make sure his girdle doesn't snap

IS there a single colored comedian who doesn't make race jokes? I've yet to find one.

you'd think the guy would at least come up with some new voices. he's been using those same stupid fucking voices since the 90s

HAHAHA KKK BAD THEY THE ENEMY OF BLACKS HAHAHA

WHAT? BLACKS MURDER EACH OTHER IN RECORD NUMBERS EACH YEAR IN CITIES LIKE CHICAGO? LOL WHO CARES! MUH KKK WHICH HASN'T KILLED A BLACK PERSON IN DECADES HAHAHA

>you will never be a miserable, self-loathing manchild who turns his hate outwards on to everything that truly happy people like

Didn't read the thread. White people are full of shit. Look at how many corny ass crackers wear Wu-wear. I'm white btw.

>Sometime
That's how 100% of comedians work. You test material in front of an audience.

>White people are full of shit. Look at how many corny ass crackers wear Wu-wear. I'm white btw.

>Wu-Wear
Fuck me is it '98 again?

>I had to watch Key and Peele do my show EVERY NIGHT!
Made me kek my guts out, it's so true.

Excuse me, but I'm very racist and I thoroughly loathe Caucasian people who like black people.

someone shoop his head smaller pls

You're also apparently stuck in a time loop

reminder that dave chappelle made a career off laughing at other people, only to have some big fuckin epiphany and quit comedy because someone laughed at him (on set) and it hurt his fee-fees.

guys a joke.

I don't know if "Wu-Wear" is defunct, but I know people who wear wu-tang memorabilia.

I want that purple stuff

he's a piece of shit. his entire career has been built on weed, pussy, and race bait jokes. he then gets pissed off that too many white people (which is the only reason he was popular to begin with) were laughing along with his jokes and quit everything. it's all complete bullshit. he went on that actor studio show and tried to claim that people were 'laughing at him' rather than laughing along with him, so he quit.

the only reason he's back is because he ran out of money.

Sounds like you need a father figure in your life

Whites are 2/3 his fanbase. I never really remember blacks back in my high school giving two shits about him.

yea i dont remember any black kids actually liking him back when his show was airing. they liked bernie mac kings of comedy stuff

Sometimes I hate this place, fucking stupid people trolling and not knowing what the fuck they are talking about. 1/10 here's your (you)

There we have it, two anonymous posters have proven that blacks don't like dave chappelle

0/oogabooga you're just buttmad

The raping superhero joke killed me though not gonna lie

chapelle's show IS the best sketch comedy show in history. in fact, it's not even close. name a better one.

harry enfield

>google this guy
>english comedian
>most popular search gives me this fucking video: youtube.com/watch?v=gXuRvthgn4U

try again, holy shit

he makes fun of black people so it makes them feel better about being racist

Oil? Who said anything about oil, bitch, you cookin'?

Well I live in more black area sadly and even coworker who is black wont shutup about Kevin Hart but never seen a episode of the chappelle show.

>you can't rape feet!
what race do you have to be to like this bit? OP is a retard

>Foot fetishist
Is he our nigger

>10 years ago white people laughed at black comedians making jokes about white people
>now white people get offended

What happened?

Because he's racist, sexist, and funny about it, but not just toward white people, but toward everyone

Came here to say this. He's a good little black man who will never ruffle any feathers.

Kevin Hart is just a black Dane Cook. He talks loudly and animated, while telling stories.

Back during his show he made fun of all races. Making him genuinely funny, he wasn't afraid to only point out white stereotypes he did the same for all races. Its not that only white people like him, it is all races like him, which is rare for a black comic.

I think his netflix special was a little weak, but I still got some laughs from it.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

the amount of hyperbole in this thread is astounding.

>DAVE CHAPPELE IS THE FUNNIEST COMEDIAN EVER AND HIS SHOW WAS THE FUNNIEST SKIT SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF COMEDY!

as has already been said, Dave Chappelle was a comedian who loved to dish it out but couldn't take it.

Now he needs money so he's back on stage, slapping his leg with the mic whilst chuckling at his own inane observations.

Hardly the revolutionary some in this thread like to think he is.

Kevin Hart is actually pretty upfront about not being interested in political or racial humor. He's said as much in interviews. For all the shit he gets about being "for the dumb masses," I give the guy credit; his stand-up is usually just an hour of self-empowerment and self-esteem delivered in the form of all the weird, self-effacing moments of life that get you there. His humor is relatively clean and family friendly, too, when compared with his peers. I don't think the guy gets enough credit.

I saw a 2010 special with Kevin Hart that was okay. Then I saw his 2011 "Laugh at my pain", absolutely awful didnt even smirk once.