ITT: Movies you were memed into hating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but the prequels were genuine shit user

I don't know whether to make fun of you for ever liking these or make fun of you for allowing the internet to sway your opinion on anything.
Fuck it, I'll do both. You're an embarrassment, OP.

ITT: Ops who shit out bait threads hoping for (you)s.

Thanks for the blog post, amigo

Fuck you I went to the premiere.

why were the prequels so fun? I genuinely enjoy the first four movies and then it slowly starts to decline after that.

Do we really deserve George's imagination?

You old timers need to fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=7N0_GdI8TWE

Stood in line for hours for Phantom Menace, and thoroughly enjoyed it; still think it's the best prequel.

Stood in line for hours for Attack of the Clones, and left the theater disillusioned, disappointed, and a little bit wiser.

Saw Revenge of the Sith after it had been in the theaters for like 3 weeks and got exactly what I expected. Absolute shite.

If anything, I was memed into appreciating ROTS more than I originally did because of Sheevposting.

>make fun of you for allowing the internet to sway your opinion on anything.
As if you never let your opinion be swayed by your peers

I don't hate it, but rlm did open my eyes to its flaws.

Nobody on this board is anything close to a peer of mine.

>People shit on Jar Jar but are okay with C3PO becoming an Ewok god
OTfags are pathetic and let their nostalgia go into their heads. Star Wars was a nice family blockbuster but OTfags treat the OT as god tier films which they are not

Well it is a cult classic

what meme caused you to hate this movie user? This movie is unironically enjoyed almost universally on Sup Forums.

You mean movies YOU were memed into liking.

I'm rather old.

There's nothing wrong with C3PO becoming a god to them.

And yes, Star Wars IS god tier films. There's a reason they top film lists.

this

if you got memed into hating anything OP then you're a weak minded pussy and kys

Fuck you reddit, this was kino.

>There's nothing wrong with C3PO becoming a god to them.
Blatant hypocrisy right here

you're worse than op for letting some yt inbred reviewer think for you

don't you have your own brain?

Did you even watched episode 2? Or are you just being contrarian?

Not really. It's a bit cliched trope but not distractingly so.

I watched them all. AOTC is the worst of the bunch but the Obi Wan parts and the end were good enough to save it.
> Or are you just being contrarian?
I liked the prequels. Sue me.

More like
>movies you were memed into loving
The only reason anyone even remotely """"likes"""" the prequels are because of memes. Let's not kid ourselves here.

>ITT: Movies you were memed into hating
>picture of the prequels
Exact opposite for me. When they first came out, I hated the prequels, especially The Phantom Menace. But as time passed, as the prequels were meme'd again and again, and as I stopped taking Star Wars so seriously, I came to have an appreciation for the prequels. They're really fun, good movies, especially The Phantom Menace.