Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyVxpgMHwuE&feature=youtu.be&t=5m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=8xfjz-P3uS8
youtube.com/watch?v=_kGOAWnvyWA
youtu.be/2xJ7wMNDGpM
youtube.com/watch?v=fBAtYWT7wEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pure Kino

Decentish movie on the right drugs but the music sucks, your better off to just listen to the album of you aren't on any sort of psychodellic.

Pretty fucking great

GET THEM UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!

I don't like Mondays.

Lazy Mondays.

AGAINST.
THE.
WALL.

the animation is great

The music is God Tier you fuck

>Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
>Get them up against the wall
>There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me
>Get him up against the wall
>That one looks Jewish!
>And that one's a coon!
>Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
>There's one smoking a joint!
>And another with spots!
>If I had my way
>I'd have all of you shot!

Was Pink, dare I say it, 'our guy'?

top notch, obviously

only floyd fans will bother posting in this thread so you're not gonna get any negative posts desu

Yeah, Gerald Scarfe is an amazing animator. His work in this is so smooth and seamless. Ties in with the huge amount of symbolism

The album is god Teir I said, do you not realize most of it was redone with a different singer for most of the movie?

Fuck neo Nazis for taking the hammers. Fuck hammerskins.

in the film it's sang by bob geldof. not really the same as the album... was his point.

Great animated bits but too bad the music was fucking gay

yh its bob geldof singing it all iirc

Faggot shit. Pink Floyd is tryhard shit for fucking drunks, and addict losers.
Utterly pathetic.
Include the mentally ill there as well.

I realise it is different. It's just resung by Pink Floyd, some if it is sung by Bob Gedlof

I'll put you up against the wall

2/10 made me reply. have a (you)

AGAINST. THE. WALL.

Great album. Can't stand Roger Waters, though. And the film is subpar, only good parts are the animated sequences.

i think it's mostly bob geldof, if not all of it. their soundtrack, his vocals.

i could be wrong. been a ferw years since ive watched it

>Can't stand Roger Waters, though.
Is it because he is against the Israeli occupation camps in Gaza?

David Gilmour pls

>Can't stand Roger Waters,
Are you American?

Britbong here. We hate Waters too. Just wondering if the hate was global considering it was he that split the band because he thought he was the big bollox

When you're sixteen it seems like the greatest most profound thing in the world. By the time you reach thirty or so you realise it's self-indulgent waffle, and that Waters is a pompous narcissist. Great visuals though.

He mostly just does the parts where you actually see him singing on screen, like "In The Flesh". But the majority of the movie's soundtrack is still either David Gilmour or Roger Waters from Floyd doing vocals, just usually redone. So still different from the album version for the most part.

That's why I identify with Gilmour.

It was boring for the first 3/4s but then it got awesome when they had a Trump rally and started beating up Mexicans. Hella frigging epic.

Waters was a dick. He tried to control the band as if he was the main star and dictate shit. The rest said FU and Waters walked thinking he could ruin the band.

Few years later they were playing sell-out stadiums across the US while Waters was a few miles away singing to an empty nightclub.

Oh the irony. I hate the prick.

>singing it all iirc
Didn't Waters at least sing that one song that was only in the movie, the one early on i believe it's when he finds that straight razor in his dads drawer?

When the tigers broke free I believe it was called.

SHALL WE BUY A NEW GUEETAR?

It was dark all around, there was frost on the ground, when the tigers broke free

Yes he sings that, great fucking song, shame it wasn't on the album. Pink Floyd still do most of the vocals for the film versions of the songs as well.

>fucking computer chips

yh I remember the difference. film version wasn't as good. just couldn't remember how much bob sang

desu nothing compares to the album anyway. I doubt you get the full version of the wall on the movie. it's in several different parts and probably too long for a film

Anyone else seen the pink Floyd live at Pompeii film?

Top notch concert film from when they were in their prime right before dark side of the moon came out. Best concert ever and no one outside of the crew was even there.

yeah yeah...

>fucking *silicon* chips...

youtube.com/watch?v=WyVxpgMHwuE&feature=youtu.be&t=5m50s
the most beautiful thing i've heard desu

my bro went to watch them live at Earls Court in London in the late 90's/early 00's. he wore the tshirt for a week straight after seeing it.

lucky fuck. 1 in a million

I agree, but he has mellowed out these and he's not so bad. He wasn't playing in empty nightclubs either, IIRC, they were about 7K people at maximum. Obviously still less than Gilmour and Co., who were playing in sell-out stadiums. I can't really forgive him after he kicked out Rick Wright and treated Nick Mason like crap. Thankfully Gilmour had be balls to stand up to him.
To be fair though, Amused to Death was a fantastic album.

GOOOODBYE, BLUE SKY
GOOOODBYE, BLUUUEEE SKY
GOODBYE
*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN*
GOODBYE
*DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNN DUNDLE DUN*

Pompeii is a GOAT live album, truly a classic.

IF YER DON'T EAT YER MEAT, YA CANNIT HAVE ANY PUDDING!
HOW CAN YA HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YER DON'T EAT YER MEAT!!

YOOOOU!!!!! YES! YOU BEHIND THE BIKESHEDS!!!!

STAAAAND STILLL LADDDEEEY!!!!!

I wouldn't see them post post Waters/Gilmore break up. Gilmore likes to get shit bassists to make himself look good, and Waters just ruins anything I've heard.

If you want to experience Floyd live check out "the Australian pink Floyd" they sound fucking amazing and even have the old inflateable pig set up in the public area for people to check out and take pics with. Plus tickets are cheap ass fuck.

>Guy Pratt
>Shit

M8, he's a brilliant bass player, Gilmour just has him to play simple because Waters is a very mediocre bass player, and mediocre bass playing is needed to suit Pink Floyd's music.

>the Australian pink Floyd
yh we've all heard of them, great tribute act.

the earls court show was phenomenal btw. planes flying overhead and crashing into the stage, giant pigs floating overhead. the big arse/judge looming in the background... from what ive seen of it on youtube and from what ive heard of it it was absolutely brilliant. almost every floyd fan ive told about the earls court pulse gig immedietly gasps in awe. it was THE biggest gig of the millenuim

youtube.com/watch?v=8xfjz-P3uS8

I have the pulse CD and DVD.

I stand by my statement that post break up Floyd is mediocre at best.

If you care what other people think of The Wall..

Just..

I don't even.

That song is about one of the first school shootings.

well, that's your opinion and i'll accept it for what it is.

seeing it live though... mustve been some spectacle. wish I'd fucking seen it that's for sure

Animation in that is gorgeous

coooorrect

my favourite song on the whole album. barely lasts 2 minutes. the acoustic guitar is... well

youtube.com/watch?v=_kGOAWnvyWA

I thought there original "I hate mondays" post was about the song from the white noise musical

youtu.be/2xJ7wMNDGpM

Starts at 1:00 (spoiler: Monday is code for nigger)

Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. Hating pink floyd's music with a passion certainly didn't help.

Who let all of this riff raff into the room?

TAKE THAT FUCKERS!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

got 13 threads of shit on the Sup Forums to chose from

youtube.com/watch?v=fBAtYWT7wEs

This was the animation test for what he got hired to do the wall.

As was Hitchiking, some of his best work on there

Kino Cinematography

If I had it my way

>tryhard
lmao
sorry, I can't be considered "change" canonically without putting on a dress or sucking someone's dick to be an industry plant!

Retard
the other members, especially Gilmour, we're constantly bullying Rogers because he had much greater ambitions than the rest of them. All this other crap is bullshit.

Artistic, very interesting but edgy as fuck !!!
good music.