Why aren't you watching dogkino yet?

Why aren't you watching dogkino yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fV7HjohLzPc
youtu.be/vNlMwK-HyRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has Mr. Pickles met Cesar Milan yet?

I did but it hasn't had a new episode in over a year. This fall is the final season.

How the fuck are there people who like this show?

Proof it's ending?

Sorry you got caught in the plebfilter

10 year olds

Shovenpucker is the only good episode.

This.It's disturbing in the wrong ways.

Seems wikipedia put it down as the final season but their source never mentioned it as the last season.

I find it less disturbing than the typical SJW swill pushed by Hollywood.

This is revolting
I hate this shit for its mere existence just like elfen lied

Edgy: The show

but the animation is pretty good and the setting is well done

>this is the reason why Hellbenders isn't on tv

the animation isn't that good. you want good weird animation, watch superjail! Mr. Pickles has a really 'gross' feel to it and you can tell it was made on a computer. the 'gross' vibe it gives off is probably on purpose, but it still feels like a show where the animation was for the most part an afterthought

What's Hellbenders?

Reminds me of Crumb.

That is what it was aiming for.
Anyone notice how they dropped the zoophilia where Pickles humps Mom after the first season?

>That's what it was aiming for
Ok, but why? What's the appeal if this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=fV7HjohLzPc

Season 2 Episode 8. The one about the vegan cult contained the zoophilia theme.

Catharisis maybe? This isn't rhe first time Adult Swim has aired a show with shocking and gratuitous imagery- Superjail, Squidbillies, ATHF, etc.

Don't you dare compare aqua teen with this garbage you jackass

Like the Drinky Crow Show it is mimicking an older style of comic circa the counter culture revolution.

you see alot of burnouts make this type of schizo art. its a product of their drug addled brains from years of substance abuse fucking with their perception of reality. any high school stoner can dream this up because they're equally fried.

Aquateen is more like 12 oz. mouse lol so randumb trash.

>What's Hellbenders?
youtu.be/vNlMwK-HyRw

Shovenpucker is a 10/10 tbhonest

fucking kek

way more than plebalocpyse i feel like this show captures the spirit of death/black metal, b horror movies, and a surreal-absurd edge not unlike xavier

understandably it totally goes over the average person

I dig it, I tend to like most adult swim shows

you are giving far too much credit for them. Making this kind of stuff doesn't really require anything but an ability to think up some gross stuff

It's like they tried to extend a shitty Robot Chicken short into an entire show. There is literally nothing to it beyond "it's a cute dog that is also a horrific satanic murderer" and "it's a town full of degenerate retards." You get everything there is to get out of it from a single episode, and it's not even funny the first time. It's baffling that this show got three fucking seasons. It fucking sucks.

>dude cute doggy rips off guys head with edgy death metal music
adult swim is cancer

This is one of the worst thing I've ever had the displeasure of watching. How is having a homeless man squeeze a rat so it pisses in his mouth and then gutting it to put its entrails in his hair funny in any way?

Someone please explain this to me. I genuinely don't understand. How did this get past control groups? What type of person likes this kind of show?

people like you are why it's necessary for media, and moreover subversive art in general, like this to exist

You can't be older than 18. Please tell me you're not older than 18. If you are, I mean this in the most serious sense of the words. Kill yourself. Your angsty "anarchist" attitude was allowed when you were a teenager but now it's time to grow up and become an adult. This is fucking stupid. I like underground stuff as much as the next man, but this is pure trash. No quality to it whatsoever. The jokes are unfunny, the story doesn't make sense in a BAD way and the characters are total dogshit.

>superjail and metalocalypse died for this

I like the setting but the characters are unappealing, the gore is too disgusting and it's not funny, comparing this to true genius like Xavier is blasphemy

the appeal to [underground stuff] is particularly funny. open an art history book, this shit has existed to shock the exact people like you in their moral-aesthetic bubbles since the enlightenment, whether its the french tradition of de sade (sodom) to bataille (story of the eye), dada absurdity to ny arthouse, et al

its existence is in part justified insofar it manages to trigger the shit out of you who cannot imagine perspectives outside of your own

Novelty and shock value alone make for shallow and unremarkable art. Don't conflate the intentional absurdity of Dada as part of a movement meant to reinvent and re-imagine the concept of art itself to the adolescent schoolboy's notebook doodle edginess of Mr. Pickles.

Superjail is the bomb

Pretty gruesome but as you say, the animation is great, but the show really shines because the warden is so great

I find it amusing that Brooke Shields is a VA on this show.

Kill yourself honestly.
Subversive art has no reason to exist and has always been shit.
Dada is trash and Sade is pure fucking repetitive trash for the sake of shocking people. But I bet you've never ever read one his disgusting novels. You can explore new perspectives without having to regurgitate whatever gruesome idea came to your deranged mind. This isn't art this is just plain and simple retardation.
And by the way, I'd take the moral aesthetic bubble over the state of art today.

because season 3 isn't out yet

Because you should be posting this on Sup Forums

I don't understand the backlash. It is just entertainment. There is no such thing as kino. This and R&M are the only originals left worth watching on AS.