300 million dollar budget

>300 million dollar budget
>10,000 workers involved
>1,000,000 man hours to produce
>3 hours of forgettable children's entertainment

Like any other capeshit movie.

ok motherfuckers enough, 1/3 of this board is DC bashing and the other 1/3 is marvel bashing

He's right though. It's terrible at worst, poorly executed at best.

What's worse is its awfulness has fucked this board forever. First people claim to like it ironically for giggles, then the shitposting becomes so constant it attracts people who really do believe it's a work of art, and then suddenly the major narrative on Sup Forums is it's this misunderstood genius. The shitpost becomes reality and we all suffer. Same thing happened with Sup Forums and Trump.

>forgettable

bullshit

>forgettable
>discussing it a year later
its truly impactful.
bad movies come and go.
but batman v superman lingers within our minds
pusi

We talk about this movie every day.

what about the other 50%?

fuck off reddit

I consider it the There Will Be Blood of the DCEU.

>what about the other 50%?
My nigga...

I'm OP and I would say the exact same thing about any Marvel capeshit.

It's all a sickness of society. This level of resources should not be put towards producing useless drivel like this. Even if it makes money. It's destroying our souls.

TRULY AN EPIC MEME FOR MY FAVORITE Sup Forums WEBSITE, TEE VEE
YOU MADE A GOOD MEME DUDE! BY SAYING THAT BATMEN VERSUS ALIEN MAN: DAWN OF DOOMSDAY IS A "KINO", AS YOU CALL THEM IN MEMESPEAK ;) WHEN IT'S ACTUALLY A BORING PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE THAT IS FULL OF RETARDS PRETENDING TO BE A GUY CALLED "BATMAN" YOU MADE THIS MEME, AND THIS THREAD, AN EPIC WIN

That's very sad. It wasn't supposed to be this way.

made me laugh

user, keep your autism in check

I'm sorry dude
I love tee vee too much!
It makes me laugh out loud, kek all the time when I see my fav memes posted on such a high caliber
You have autism ;;;)))))))))
Cringe!!!!!
Epic win
Is it kino?
Who was in the wrong here

you mean a small number of people try to claim it's not garbage and new people every day come up with new reasons why it is

>forgettable
come on. MARTHA is pretty memorable.

BvS is a pretty memetic movie.

nice. BvS is still triggering marvel redditors more than a year later. also you dont see Captain America: Civil War threads from us DChads

>discusses themes of morality, religion, psychology, politics, existentialism, racism, mythology, media, pop culture, terrorism and counter-terrorism, subjective reality, and economics while also delivering brutal R-rated violence that makes us question the role of action as spectacle in cinema
>children's entertainment

>Two grown men in themed spandex fighting >Based on children's magazines
>Autist sees it as anything but children's entertainment

You just didn't understand it. Clearly it was too intelligent for you.