Tfw they genuinely can not stand one another and drive the other crazy

>tfw they genuinely can not stand one another and drive the other crazy
Is that the reason they have so much on screen chemistry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEopyF186UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They attend alot of footsexual soires and galas. It's a white male thing

Same with these guys

Apparently it was because of all the gay advances Adam made on Jamie that drove them apart

Because Adam's a fucking San Fran reddit nigger who larps about on about sjw shit
Probably drove Jamie mad.

Adam is reddit Jamie is Sup Forums

Uhh you have that switched up bro

I mean honestly would you want to spend extended time with either of them, I wouldn't

Adam is too much of a high energy enthusiastic type, Jamie liked to do the work and feel satisfied with success. That was the difference.

Jamie types are very toned down in comparison, and this can grind you down over the years. Especially if you're forced to play second fiddle to a Adam type.

Why would you start a comedy group with someone you dislike? I see it more as they've been together so fucking long theres just no point and get on eachothers nerves, still friends, but don't hang out.

Whereas with Mythbusters they were just put together for a show.

youtu.be/KEopyF186UQ

get your childhood ruined

How is anything ruined? Sounds like they have an excellent professional relationship

Harold and Kumar?

>hey redditors

>Jamie got a degree in Russian linguistics

So they're the same guy then?

>Although they appear to be best friends on their shows, Hamada and Matsumoto admit they are not as close as one may think. On their many hosted shows and interviews, the two have made the following revelations:
>They do not know each other's cell phone numbers, as they see no need to phone one another. Matsumoto has phoned Hamada's cell phone just once: when Hamada fractured his right leg (after kicking a locker out of rage) and was taken to a hospital. He had to ask a staff member for his number
>They do not travel together, even going as far as arranging for one to travel by plane and another by train to avoid meeting by chance
>They find it extremely awkward and uncomfortable being left alone together in a room. As was showcased during the "500 questions for Hamada Masatoshi" segment showed. Matsumoto won the challenge and sat there in awkward silence as Hamada offered him a drink
>After Hamada's marriage, Matsumoto has never been to his residence.
>Matsumoto has only seen Hamada's son once, when he was still an infant
>By pure coincidence, they once vacationed in Guam at the same time. When Matsumoto saw Hamada, he avoided him. When later asked by Hamada why he did not say anything, he replied that it would have been "too awkward"
>Matsumoto has said that even if they quit Downtown, they likely would not be able to return to being friends

Again though, i think none of these things show a distinct hatred or 'can not stand one another' attitude.

Work together day in day out 15+ hours a day for 20+ years and no shit you don't want to spend your free time with them, that doesn't mean they dislike one another.

what happened to jaime after mythbusters

Adam = Reddit
Jamie = Sup Forums

Went back to making movie sfx

>Whereas with Mythbusters they were just put together for a show.

Adam and Jamie were colleagues first and foremost, they understand each other on a professional level which meant they worked together really well doing special effects for movies and what lead to the Mythbusters pitch. According to Adam the only thing him and Jamie have in common was that they both like Elmore Leonard novels.

No it just means they have no chemistry and aren't friends.

From what I've heard, Jamie is one of the most secretly talented men on the planet.

Doesn't seem like they hate each other, just seems like they're just kinda spergy when stuck in the same room. Happens with a lot of people I know.