>The current year
>STILL being a kongfag

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13336350
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Godzilla 6'1
>Kong 5'11

>being a weeaboo

I can't wait for that faggot lizard to get KONGED again.

kek

From the plot synopsis of Godzilla 2:

"The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species—thought to be mere myths—rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance."

Why would Monarch fight Godzilla? He's a good guy

Why would Monarch fight Mothra?

Kong had the better movie so far though :^)

Didn't the new kong movie said that kong is growing?

I'm a Godzillafag and I have no choice but to agree with you. G 2014 was so fucking boring and dull but Skull Island actually had a few memorable characters and a lead female that didn't spend half the movie whimpering and being worried about shit.

You retards going to ask this every thread?

strawpoll.me/13336350
strawpoll.me/13336350
strawpoll.me/13336350

Why japs making Godzilla taller in each movie?
Is it because their dicks too small?

>japs

user...

What's with these threads? Is this shilling? These threads didn't use to happen this often

>ソードアート オンライン
>sword art online
Are you trying to fool me?

white bois like godzilla but mah supah nigga named KING KONG

played his ass like PING PONG

ure wish are mine command

Now I understand why the Matrix got so popular. It never was about quality, it was just edgy teens in need of escapism and a token tsundere waifu.

>implying Godzilla 2014 was better than Kong Skull Island

Get fucked

no u

Godzilla 2014 was ass whenever Godzilla wasn't onscreen.

Who even likes Kong? I always liked seeing his fucking shit get pushed in and killed that dumb faggot. Who cares if he had compassion for the girl, he was a stupid animal.