*blocks your ideology*

I have no idea who this is but I am sure my ideology is not being blocked by him at all, seeing as how my ideology involves not giving a shit what people think about my ideology.

*sniffs*

*charging handle goes forward, putting round in the chamber*

*stands in breadline*

and sho on and sho forth *sniff*

*tugs on shirt*

There needs to be a Zizek anime

And that's the end of you for violating the NAP.

*swallows mouthful of spit collecting there due to speech impediment, almost chokes on tongue*

>my ideology involves not giving a shit what people think about my ideology.
this is pure ideology and you would get buttfucked by zizek

*destroys your thread with dubs*

>complains about "pure ideology"
>is a communist

TRASHCAN OF IDEOLOGY

Yeah, but he hardly ever goes into being a communist. He has a portrait of Stalin hanging in his house just to troll people.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Sup Forums is a Marxist-leaning board

>The Pervert's Guide to Cinema
>Guide to Cinema
>Cinema

Wrong he violated the NAP and is a memory now.

Pervert's Guide to Cinema and Ideology are both required viewing for any true patrician
considering the philosophical implications of film is literally what this board should be about

Dude has a movie or two.

How the fuck can this guy be against ideology and be a marxist at the same time? Is he subhuman?

At least the bread line will get you bread, as opposed to starving for being a poorfag.

It's called being a contrarian.

hes not against ideology, he recognizes how ideologies influence people and societies. he never claimed to be free from influences himself, he even says it is not possible

Maybe he's just weakminded, Doesn't get enough oxygen to his brain so he has sniff all the time

Do you know what dialectical materialism is?

That's actually just all the cocaine.