Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

objectively the worst spiderman

lol, no

Spider-Man can't be gay.

Nah, wish you and all your Jew friends would disappear honestly!

>obvious looking 30 year old man
>suppose to be playing a kid in highschool

So if the new spiderman comes out do we turn him in a racist too? Like raimi posting? Or do we turn him in a sjw cuck?

>Or do we turn him in a sjw cuck?
He's already a sjw cuck.

I miss more Emma Stone. Better than new Mary Jane.

>we
Spider-man was a notorious bigot in those movies, we didn't do shit.

Terribly. You were the best Spider-Man and the second-best Peter Parker, but you were in the worst Spider-Man movies.

Yet.

His head is so fucking huge

If you can't write proper English sentences, then please fuck off, shitskin.

objectively best girl though

He truly was the spider-jew

This guy was so cringe when trying to deliver the Spider bantz. Tobey was the only one that could pull that off, and that probably had more to do with Raimi's direction than anything.

First spidey best spidey

>tfw he is 42 now

Even are they going to do the right thing and give Spider-Man a Queens accent? It makes no sense that somebody born and raised in New York doesn't talk like a New Yorker. Every Spider-Man has had that "non-regional diction" that news anchors use.

That's not Nicholas Hammond.

Why are mcu shills so racist when they shill for movies that niggerwash characters as iconic as mary jane watson?

come back tobs

It's because he's smart and doesn't talk to many people. I used to talk like a fucking dictionary when I was a kid because I had no friends and read a lot.

I remember Spider-Man uttering so many yiddish phrases in the comics I read as a kid that I thought it was NY or Queens slang, since I knew nothing about yiddish.

I still say Oy Vey entirely because I saw it used so often in Spider-Man comics.

Literally no one is shilling for this diversity flick

I miss Tobey.

Spiderman 3 wasn't THAT bad

Nah. But I rewatched Spider-Man 1 yesterday and it was still a great movie. God damn Tobey and crew were the best.

why is a 45 year old dressed as spiderman?

He's a sjw cuck though.

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING PARROT NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

no you disgusting kike we replaced you with an actual white guy

honestly, sometimes I even forget he was a Spider-man.

Andrew Garfield > Tobey Maguire

No. The worst spider-man ever. Kill yourself if you actually enjoy these films nigger faggot.

You're kind of a faggot huh?