Honestly she isn't even that hot

Honestly she isn't even that hot

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/06/08/nyregion/bronx-man-accused-of-casing-jfk-airport-for-potential-attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating fried matzo

You really shouldn't go around telling lies user

She's not a fatass and that's my sole requirement.

>She's not a fatass and that's my sole requirement.
In the USA, it's the equivalent of finding a ginger in Africa.

Red hair is common in Africa.

Proving that gingers are niggers (as the anagram suggests)

DAMN IDF looks like THAT? We need to reinstate greater israel in Canaan ASAP!

Lebanon plz go

>implying

>OP will never bang a hot Israeli actress

Are you saying red heads are "Niggers"?
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Miss Israel is slenderman?

Are you out of your fucking mind?

step aside idf-shits

Stay salty marvelcuck.

>tfw this guy is an actual terrorist
nytimes.com/2017/06/08/nyregion/bronx-man-accused-of-casing-jfk-airport-for-potential-attack.html

>haha I wink and now i am sexy yes

It's like a dog mowing the lawn with its ass

cuteness personificated

The "Gal is attractive" shill campaign is one of the most terrifying things I've experienced, I felt like I was going mad. Usually when people say a famous person is attractive, I can see why they're saying it objectively even if I don't personally agree, Gal is the only instance of this not happening, and the dissonance was amazing, people calling her the most beautiful woman alive when she's barely average.

She's pretty much perfection.

>gorgeous
>tall
>rich
>talented
>fertile
>hates shitskins

I literally cannot think of a flaw.

She is a JEW

This.

That first scene in WW where you are meant to believe Chris Pine is amazed at her beauty fell so fucking flat. She's just a caked up rat face. Her acting face is cringey aswell

wtf i want to be her goyim slave now

:3

omg stop I don't want to fap so early

>shill campaign
Literally everyone I know in real life thinks she's attractive, only on here I find people saying she's not.

Yeah, we already covered the fact that she wants to personally slit the throat of every mudslime. I know it's her best trait, but let's talk about her other qualities too.

wtf i love wonder woman now

STICC

I love how she walks up to her like she's going to eat her. Gal Gadot is electric with fetishistic potential. Strap-on, Arab-murder, giantess/vore, dominatrix... it scares me how little choice I have but to desire her, she's like the inevitability of Zionist media control made flesh.

she's a shitskin herself
no ass
no tits
rat face
DC fan

She is better than that soulless Daddario.

>posting old pictures before she got juicy

We hate Muslims more, and most of us are now clear on the fact that the nationalist right-wing kind of Jew isn't the same bunch as the Marxist Israel-opposing kind who support race replacement.

the twist is that isla fisher who is true blue australian has a jewish husband (sacha cohen baron)

wtf i changed my attraction based on what your friends and propoganda tell me is attractive now

the twist is that she is also jewish

tfw no domfu stick giantess

no she is not

But that's what you're accusing everyone else of doing. You think we're sheep who have been brainwashed by the media and your masturbation is pure.

This, she was too much slim at that time but now she has gain some weight and is perfect.

She will get more fat with time, when she has some children her tits will grow, etc. She will only gets better with time.

just out of curiosity, what made you get that idea?
from jewishornot.com

>No, Isla was not born Jewish. But she converted for Cohen, studying Judaism for three years. And they are not even married yet! The girl is definitely serious.

What a fat cow

i didnt make any claims about what you think

shes ugly to me, and i am a man who knows what is attractive

Those fucking over elongated witch hands

>she's not a jew
>it says here she is literally a jew

Thank you.

I would boil the skin off of Arab kids' skulls to make her smile. ;_;

Yeah you did, or you're saying we're all lying and that all boners for Gal Gadot are localized in Jerusalem.

>rat faced fridge with nigger eyes
>hot
Disgusting.

do you really think Sup Forums was talking about religion and not race this whole time?

she definitely fills all my weird fetish checklists

MOMMY

nigger eyes? what are you talking about?

>mfw my boner is in Jerusalem and can't fap

oh my bad

if only there were a term to describe people who are jews but not jew like in Sup Forums description of jew

Why is her forehead so small?

At any rate, her kids will be considered ethnically 100% jewish too.

well to be honest, no one is ever referring to religion when they mention someone is jewish unless it is explicitly stated otherwise or it is a discussion on religion.

yeah haha I totally wouldn't lick her asshole

All of you that made memes and laughed about her now it has to be difficult for you guys. Her movie is a succes and she is aclaimed for her acting. He has become a new sex symbol and the only thing you have now is calling her a jew xD.

nope, the mother needs to be jewish for the offspring to be considered jewish, or at least within jewish circles.

We were wrong lads

Let's just face it, you spammed your meme waifus (all of them short womanlets unlike Gadot too) but they were just wrong for the role and you know it.

Wonder woman is a huge success and Gal Gadot is a good wonder woman.

Synder was right again.

Because she's a dumb fucking bitch.

And she is now considered jewish having fully converted. I know about this shit. I am jewish.

Sup Forums has been wrong about Wonder Woman since the beginning, truly the biggest BTFO of this board.

Oh ok. Had been wondering what was wrong with her for awhile.

Muh nigga.
Her pits have always been top tier though.

I said it would be a shitty capeshit movie and it was

I also said it would be a tremendous success financially and it was.

what was I wrong about again?

nah, first off she converted so that means her kids will be raised as jews

also I don't know why you guys think jews are some kind of pure race

ashkenazi's mixed with europeans blood, it isn't a pure jewish bloodline but we all consider them jews

Sup Forums has been wrong about every movie except Suicide Squad, and that's only because the sjws hated Academy Award winning Suicide Squad so much.

The best use of this meme.

>posting Cuck Evans
>posting Cuck Evans after he bowed to Gal

>This is a perfect body to some people

Anorexia fetishists.

What if I found her doppelganger. What do.

>Anorexia
are you blind?

yeah fuck off mate

you are the problem with america and most of the western world

you guys are so fucking fat

>amerilards don't even know what anorexia is
You make me sad.

we consider them half caste

>Liking a woman with a normal body instead of a stick is bad.

kek

She looks anorexic as fuck. Are you all just blind or shills? Or just triggered that I insulted your virtual gf

get your eyes checked fatty that is a good body weight for WOMEN, her breast and ass are small but that's a totally different thing

this one looks anorexic

she is slim you dumb fuck that's not anorexia

pic related is anorexia

Slim =/= anorexic, fattie.
Moot point since she's gained weight anyway.

>In America having a BMI in the normal range is considered anorexic

Fun fact, all those women you think have normal bodies are in fact overweight.

yeah burgers have a fetish with fat

it is commonly known

She has a fridge body and a caked up jewface.

She is like 3/10

Nice soles are my sole requirement

>jewface
muh jewface....

that's not even an argument

that's the proof that you don't have arguments

>more than half of Gal posted ITT is in GIF/WEBM because she looks terrible in still pictures and needs the ambiguity of motion to salvage her looks
Really made me think.

saw ww last night, 6/10 and better than suicide squad but no where near mos or bvs. I dont see why people like it so much, it's very typical, nothing ground breaking

check out the post literally right above yours, she looks unbelievable, I would run my dick through a mile of broken glass to get close enough to smell her shampoo

jajajajaja you worked that argument mate, the sad thing is that it is false :S

[Goyim knows intensifies]

She looks like a spook.

>literally no state has a normal BM
How? Also what the fuck Mississippi and West Virginia.

You would lick the feet of that spook.

Well the BMI was created to judge Belgian farmers in the 1840s so things have changed considerably

I'm underweight according to the BMI though