Redletter media frauds

Remember when fanboys stood up for non-content being released, saying people shouldn't be so entitled and to just wait, they'd release actual content this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ecelebs

really tho, stop being entitled

Great point, OP. I fully agree with you.

They wouldn't fuck over their backers like that, would they?

RLM fans were treated to Rich Evans screeching at them while playing a videongame this week while they tossed money at him. That's something, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=zkzepuvmc9U

i guess you didn't like their Force Awakens video user

They aren't releasing more stuff because Mike and Jay had a falling out over their last videos. Apparently Jay wanted to continue the joke while Mike was against it and now they aren't producing any content.

I believe it

I saw the $15 Patreon post about that.

This could be the end, folks.

You have to pay to get news about the channel? Also isn't that a bit off an overreaction over some joke?

woah this could be worse than that time they literally wanted to kill eachother over a woman

this is really the end boys, pack it up, there's no reconciling this

How the fuck do people find this out?

>falling for obvious bait

>patron of the arts
>someone who acts as a patron to or supports charities, organizations, and individuals that work in or concern the arts

A patreon donation isn't an order/purchase of a piece of art, it's a donation. The US education system has to be really horrible if I have to explain it to you.

Pre Rec streams are a goldmine for this stuff

>Stop being entitled!

Not really

>donate to a charity
>"hey, why aren't I getting anything? I payed money"

Stop being entitled.

> donating to youtubers

>Let me repeat the same thing, that will prove my point this time.

I really like this video. OP you are the best

shut up Spoony

>A patreon donation isn't an order/purchase of a piece of art, it's a donation.

Then why there are set goals for x amount per month and different patreon levels?

Did RLM ever say that though?

No they didn't?

Okay.

Remember when RLM continued to not pander to their audience because they don't give a fuck who they piss off? Remember when Sup Forums tried to spin that as a negative?

Because depending on the amount of the donation, you get perks. It's still not a direct transaction.

You do get that you're not entitled to get anything for your patreon cash, right?

>Donate something
>get a product or service in return
>"""""""""donation"""""""""

hmm

They're not going to pander to you, user.

Are you being this stupid just to troll or are you genuinely retarded?

Look, they produce a lot of top quality content. What do you have to complain about?

Are you fucking stupid? They're doing great.

pre-rec streams ruined Rich for me

I always thought he was a pure, innocent guy. But he's just an ungrateful asshole desu

Why is Sup Forums stocked with idiots that will take every opportunity to tear down creative people. Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

Great rebuttal, that really made me think