Why didn't Jim go for it, bros?

Why didn't Jim go for it, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVIzmItgmwM/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=GVhwadprVk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's too beta

Apparently there was a tv documentary team with them at all times.

I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true.

She's like 4 points less attractive than Pam.

They wouldn't tell, it's their job not to.

this

their presence didn't stop Stanley from fucking around in florida

he doesnt want to ruin his genes with moorish blood

she's fucking crazy
instagram.com/p/BVIzmItgmwM/?hl=en

wow, she looks like crap too

why does every actress involved in an on-screen relationship with jim go full just?

>relationship with jim
she wasn't in one with him

>amy adams
>rashida jones

I thought the thumbnail was this for a second

user is trying to act like there's more to it than jenna fischer just being obsessed with the office relationship. I'd argue user is worse than jenna.

Samuel (Sean Faris) returns home to find his wife Ashley (Danielle Savre) cheating on him with Damien (Mehcad Brooks) on their anniversary, holding them captive at gunpoint on a hot New Orleans day, while he decides their fates.

At first, Samuel shoots both of them, but then finds himself re-experiencing the events in his mind. Instead of shooting them, he forces Ashley and Damien to disclose about their personal lives and their sexual encounters. From them Sam learns that Damien has a wife, Jasmine, who is two months pregnant, and that Ashley's abusive ex-boyfriend was actually her ex-husband (It is not clear if Ashley is a bigamist). Sam calls Jasmine (Steffinnie Phrommany), to have sexual intercourse with him to show them how he felt about being cheated upon. Samuel justifies his decision to kill Damien using his religious beliefs and Russian Roulette. Ashley and Sam proceed to enjoy their anniversary with Damien's dead body less than 5 feet away.

Sam later finds himself back in reality, just after burying Damien beneath the roses. He regrets his previous actions and his possible choices in his mind. But overall he killed his wife and Damien.

i wouldn't mind if jenna was obsessed w/ me

yeah but you're a thirsty beta who doesn't know what that's like to have an overbearing gf. you'll get there one day.

>liberal roastie turning into a mom

it never fails

wow wow very rude

I thought it was this

it's almost like most people have kids from both sides of the political spectrum

>>>rashida jones
pure slut

ANGIE

she's pretty perfect desu

Surprisingly decent vocal harmony.

they were meant for each other :333

how long have they practiced before posting it on instagram?

knowing women & their selfies, probably fifteen to twenty times

What movie is this lol

Any guy with actual personality would NEVER fuck a perverted, homewrecking slut like that, in fact, they'd be disgusted by her like Jim was. Only generic, actual beta males are like 'WOW LE VAGINA XD' and can't think of anything beyond that.

This now explains why so many people on Sup Forums dislike Jim, they are sheep betas and simply cannot understand him. Brilliant.

>the best thing rashida could find for herself is a lame naked gun/ntsf clone

>This now explains why so many people on Sup Forums dislike Jim
Not really. People here tend to not like Jim because he was a dick to most people, primarily Dwight, not because he didn't fuck Kathy.

>People here tend to not like Jim because he was a dick to most people, primarily Dwight
Correct, but people unrealistically sympathize with Dwight when he was some sort of sociopath and even with the universe of the show where people have a very high tolerance for incompetence, Dwight deserved everything he got.

He's a faggot.

People tend to dislike him by calling him a "douchebag Chad/bully," which would put themselves in the beta position, which would explain the OP question. Jim was always Dwight's friend and this was shown many times through the show.

Just remember guys, being "alpha" is about having strenght of character. Only a beta would submit to every opportunity of pussy because he has no other options. Only a true, deep beta would've fucked Kathy.

Dwight wants the best for the company. You know, just like Walt does what he does for his family.
I guess boys cannot grasp this.

Okay? He's still a terrible person that you would not want to be around in real life. Take some of the worse assholes you know and they're probably better people than Dwight. The same thing applies to Michael.

He considered Dwight his brother. He did so unconsciously at first ajdnthen knowingly.

Jim has too older brothers who are immature pranksters. The way Jim and his brothers related to one another was pranking each other.

Jim pranks Dwight. Because it's how his big brothers treated him. So he treats Dwight like his brother.

Don't even bother, anyone who says Jim was an asshole to Dwight is a moron.

As soon as Dwight was actually down the first thing Jim did was support him.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVhwadprVk0

>Jim pranks Dwight. Because it's how his big brothers treated him. So he treats Dwight like his brother.
yes the brotherly love is the usual reasoning from a bully

Dwight is someone who has very little life experience or mere socialization outside his niche community which has its own culture, traditions and even dialect.

He has a narrow world view based on values he seems better, because those were the ones he was raised on.

Power went to his head. He had a debatly high opinion of himself and his abilities. He valued strength above all other possible virtues.

This is many, many people irl.

But he showed the capacity to change. Many irl do not. He was someone who respected diligence and work ethic, hence why he clearly favoured Pam over Jim. He was the hardest worker in the office and his word was his bond. He didn't worry about fitting in. He didn't compromise. He didn't shy away from a challenge and due to his questionable confidence, he actually did achieve many things he set out to do.

Annoying people can be good friends sometimes.

Is this the thread where we pretend Rashida Jones isn't a niggerjew who's hiding a terrible secret behind bangs her entire life?

I'm willing to bet Amish people in real life, or even most people in his fictional community aren't nut-jobs like him. Regardless of where you call on the nurture vs nature debate, Dwight still matured to be some kind of sociopath.
>But he showed the capacity to change.
Like in the last episode? Okay. I'm not saying I disliked Dwight as a character, only that I wouldn't be his friend in real life.

>>Dwight is someone who has very little life experience or mere socialization outside his niche community which has its own culture, traditions and even dialect.
he is good at trades and getting women, that's 99% of western culture

She has a triangle head so bangs look better on her than other hairstyles. What's the big deal?

>Annoying people can be good friends sometimes.
He was a good friend.

The fact that she wrote this as her 40th birthday was approaching is, of course, a mere coincidence.

fivehead looks fine, user

I'm not saying it doesn't. I'm just asking what user is going on about.

do not be harsh on her, she is the result of cosby rape

She was hot looking but not sexy. Karen, and Pam wearing her cat outfit are sexy.

>she is the result of cosby rape

Its a shame that Lynch didnt cast her as Norma's daughter in Twin Peaks desu

Because she's gross.

I mean, Pam isn't the best-looking, but if that chick was trying to lure a man away from such a strong relationship, then she'd likely do it again.

Holly was mommy-hot

holly was very unholly