letterboxd.com/machill54/
imdb.com/title/tt0204344/
letterboxd.com/mosies4life/
letterboxd.com/film/girl-hell-1999/
letterboxd.com/robertopancake/
letterboxd.com/film/allmymovies/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just post ass pics of Emma Stone and cut-out all the filth you people post?

Cleanliness doesn't interest me

How many gravestones do you think there are with emojis on them

only the most amazing

going to watch "An American Werewolf in London" next
www.letterboxd.com/CIAPavel/

youtube.com/watch?v=1uIo036iUws

>haha kubrick, what a hack
>scroll down to comments
>Broken Blossoms de Griffith
>google it

How did he do it lads, how

letterboxd.com/mistofeles/

letterboxd.com/Synt/

Lovely Sunday isn't it?

Any particular reason why? Do you like John Landis' sense of comedy?

Not really, i hated "Animal House" but "An American Werewolf in London" seemed interesting to me.

I shit on Synt.

That's cool. AWiL is definitely different enough from Animal House to warrant a watch and feels much more like Landis finally getting to make something purely for himself rather than being hired to be an SNL/ZAZ stooge.

This film has a weird sort of mystique for me, one I am sure many of you are familiar with if not for this film then for others like it, which is to say, films with cult status and intriguing VHS boxes that sat low on the shelf at the video store. Never got to rent this as a kid, so its mystique is entirely nostalgic, and I'm unfortunately unable to go into this assuming it was real. That suspension of disbelief would have been gut-churning, disturbing, and amazing, the sort of transgressive experience i find myself gravitating toward despite my intellectual reservations.

ryan had a hard life

heck no. he got to screw emily

Some of the movies on the list are just there to make the list larger.

letterboxd.com/director/james-d-rolfe-1/

LOL

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

UN-original name

HAH checkmate

very rude

>average Griffith detractor

does this user have reviews explaining their poor scores?

This thought never occurred to me, fuck you for making me think about it.

I guess the important thing is, they are all dead, and I'm glad, they deserve to be

Your first mistake was existing, /lbg/. Your second mistake was thinking you know more than me. I'm here to correct both of those mistakes. No matter how much time it takes, from now until the end of time, I'll be here to prove you wrong and destroy you. Give up, /lbg/, you can't win. I will always outmatch you physically, mentally, genetically and sexually. I never tire, I choose to sleep. I never hunger, I choose to eat. I can prove anything. I choose not to. Now get off my board and go back to plebbit. This is your warning.

letterboxd.com/leif_t/

That is obviously a joke. You should check yourself for autism.

Obviously dumb ass, it's still absurd to think someone might have internet culture shit like meme's/tinder swipes/emojis.

Follow me.

I will likely die with fewer than 1,000 films logged.

go away punq

What's goin on r u goin to kill urself?

Why is that absurd? Culture changes. Emojis are really just an evolution of the written word, or an evolution of memetic language. Plastering a picture of a Smiley Face on a tombstone is no different to an image of an angel or a cross in effect.

letterboxd.com/albion
what do I watch while I begin to drink?

I will likely die with fewer than 1,000 nigger babies fugged.

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Enjoyed Okja a lot, made a comment last thread but a good batch of actors doing good things.
Fast 8 is the worst for a while, still a lot of fun. I hope they keep making them forever, so dumb that they loop back around to being extremely smart

W A H O O
A
H
O
O

sleepy slept

hope he sleeps for the rest of eternity never to be seen again

Fidel Castro

the dictator

i just added that to my Watched, dude

>Borat was 11 years ago

>plastering a picture of a Smiley Face on a tombstone is acceptable

No way dude, you wouldn't put emojis or emoticons into formal written requests or notices now would you? Just because we are increasingly using images and such for communication that doesn't mean they should be used in every context or registry, just like slang terms for instance.

HIS HAIR MAKES ME WANT PASTA

Ned Flanders

Are those big boy numbers yet? also what should I watch for 800?

imdb.com/title/tt0204344/

letterboxd.com/mosies4life/

boom boom boom bam bam bam no pause in between come on lets jam

Demonlover

hard eight

>best emma

wtf I love /lbg/ now

letterboxd.com/film/girl-hell-1999/

FUCK YOU

No you stupid embryo

letterboxd.com/robertopancake/

Fort Apache was the first Ford western I've seen that I didn't fall in love with, but definitely not a bad film

I have reviews with my thoughts for the other films I watched.

I watched Timeless Bottomless Bad Movie recently and I thought it was pretty good. I checked it out because it was in your favorites. I think your description of it in the last thread I was in is very accurate. I think Gummo executed some of the same elements a bit better, but I think that's due to my preference of American subcultures over Korean ones. But Bad Movie was still a great film.

suck your own dick faggot

fanboys is a tearjerker

who the fuck names themself roberto pancake

me

me

Im pretty sure if I watch jauja im gonna totally regret it

It's not for everyone.

I'd sniff her butt anyways, what's she gonna do about it? I'll just beat her up.

I know pham

One or more components on this page failed to load. Please try again.

MOOOOOT

letterboxd.com/film/allmymovies/

Who are some essential surrealist directors? Aside from the obvious like Lynch or Bunuel etc.

Smug Pepe

off by one

One or more components on this page failed to load. Please try again.

Stop complaining.

So I passed 500 films logged and didn't even do anything to mark the event when it happened.

Cronenberg, Cocteau, Deeren, Weerasethakul? Surrealist is a loose ass definition anyways

Jean Epstein
Germaine Dulac
Jean Cocteau
people say Maya Deren is surrealism but she isn't really

It's not that loose if you actually go by the definition given in the surrealist manifesto. Cronenberg and Weerasethakul are magical realism at most and Deren herself rejected surrealism.

(Early) Borowczyk

it's Wes Anderson an auteur or a hack?

No reason he can't be both. Just because his movies are identifiably his doesn't make them good.

I'm glad you got to read it, was worried it was too late. And I'm also glad you liked the film, I need to check out O-Bi, O-Ba myself, may even try to watch it today if I can. The premise reads somewhat vaguely like Dead Man's Letters if you've seen that, any similarity?

Should I get rid of my ratings and do likes/not-likes instead?

no ratings and no favs, just like/dislike is patrish

You should've gassed yourself.

That goes for everyone, if you watched less than 1000 films by the time you hit 18 you should try a different hobby.

I said logged, not watched.

so you cant knock down a door with an axe or you're copying Griffith?

If you record anything you're copying Griffith

>Implying watching films are a hobby

t.slept

This has to be kino, right?

it's shit, don't waste your time

without rating how do I know if you like the movie or not?

i either "like" it or not

I did and I loved it. It's unintentional arthouse at its best. So many dreamlike sequences and melted frames. Torgo is unironically one of my favorite performances of all time.