DC is dead, bury it

DC is dead, bury it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYLGdzZ5XkA
youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marvel movies are fun to watch. ive seen some of the DC stuff and its cringe.

why is that.

How much they pay you for shilling those shitty movies all day ?

$0.05 and 1/3 of a snickers

>fun to watch
if you've never seen a decent fight scene in your life and never viewed a camera angle outside of an E! documentary... yeah

If dubs Spider-Man: Homeoming will flop big time

If dubs it will make a billion

Let's roll

is capeshit getting shittier?

gonna explain this again

SHIT REVIEWERS THAT GIVE NEGATIVE SCORES DONT START COMING OUT UNTIL LATER BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT TO SEE IT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T INVITED TO SCREENINGS

thats why wonder woman is at 92% now but it was at 96% i think when the movie came out

I remember when jews were making headlines about how Wonder Woman was the best reviewed superhero movie of all time

exactly

They did the same to avengers, they got no shame

You're talking to literal retards, user. At this point in time Wonder Woman was at 96%.

Trusting film critics is peak reddit

So disney is buying reviews again.

>average 7.6

This is going to end up between 87-90 with a average of 7.5 and you MCUcucks are going to cry about it and say Thor will beat it next.

Face it This years best critically acclaimed capekino is Fox and the highest grossing will be DC.

Logans average is 7.9 and WWs is 7.5

Average means nothing, but at least you tried.

Fuck DC !!!!!

actually kind of excited for ragnarok, watiti is a solid director and thor has a lot of narrative potential

>well done women well done

>HOWEVER

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

100% on RT.

it could be absolute fucking trash and still get north of 90%

It's too hella diverse to get less. If reviewers are enthusiatic about Homecoming's diversity, I can't imagine the party they'll throw for a 99% black cast.

>ss capeshit getting shittier?
I think so

Black Panther looks legitimely good though. After Fruitvale Station and Creed it's perfectly possible Ryan Coogler will deliver again. Especially working with that cast

DCucks seemed to trust them when WW had 92%

That's why I said best the critically acclaimed capekino is going to be Fox this year retard. Learn to read.

However aside from cucked America, Canada and Western Europe everybody else hates niggers and it will be an international flop.

>bringing DCshit out of nowhere to defend Marvelshit.
Is that a defense mechanism?

Kenneth Brannah is a solid director and better than waititi . Didn't make a difference.

I think it's time we all admit the director doesn't matter in the MCU.

Exactly, DChads never do this ever.

Not really true. In movies like both Avengers and both Guardians of the Galaxy you can clearly notice the hand of their directors.
If you think said "hand" is good or bad is a different story, but it's there

Only GOTG was distinctive.

You don't think all the character interactions and quippy dialogue was pure Joss Whedon, in both Avengers?

I thought you meant visually.

Hollywood could make a 3 hour Spiderman Elsa video and it would make billions

Will anything stop the monster that is children?

Nah, in general

I don't know, DM3 underperformed, children are unpredictable. Spidey is admittedly the most known superhero in the world though, and this movie in particular has also RDJ, so I think $1 billion is already in the bag.

Of course they do, you're all the same shit and your movies are the same shit, WW was in shitty CGI to bland villain and rushed plot the same thing as any MCU movie

Capeshit is killing the movie industry.

And sometimes not even underperforming will stop them. X-Men: Apocalypse underperformed and they're still moving forward with its sequel, going as far as dumping a shitload of dollars into having their three main stars renew their contracts.
Not to mention all the spin-offs also being prepared

Do people like DC movies because all the characters are clearly on the autism spectrum and are therefore easy to relate to for them?

I only ask because outside the internet, the people I've known who praise DC movies are severely autistic or have signs of Asperger's. This isn't me trying to insult anyone, it's a genuine question. Do they prefer the bleak, colorless, and easy to understand DC because marvel is too bright and colorful, full of intricate social interactions between characters that they can't fully grasp and makes them reject it violently?

>most known superhero in the world
I think that's still superman, he don't make much money but is still a big icon just like Zorro

>everyone i hang around with is autistic or has aspergers
>definitely not me though

who gave you internet access

Globally it's definitely Spider-man.

If you still watch or read superhero stuff after 16 you're literally autistic, the only thing to debate is how much autistic you are.

Sup Forums in particular likes them because Sup Forums is all about being contrarian.

idk. I gave BVS a chance last night. literally one of the worst movies I have ever seen

le epic DC meme xD

Sup Forums is all about being contrarian*

DC
>indians
Marvel
>arabs

Well we already had this battle years ago so we know who the clear winner is

youtube.com/watch?v=CYLGdzZ5XkA

bump

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=tgCkmUS1IYI

>black panther looks legitimately good

Your lip-disc bacterial infection has started to spread to your brain user.

>is dead, bury it.

>can rember any line from marvel filcks
>quotes DC kino instead

>>can rember any line from marvel filcks

You know that's not possible

>can rember

Wonder Woman is at 92%/7.5 and I thought it was just alright.

Trailer had a lot of weird shit, it might actually be good.

ebin

Homecoming's presales are $1M less than Wonder Woman.
We'll see what happens, but Spider-man should be higher. WW is a nobody compared to him.

that was amazing, way funnier than any joke or quip in a marvel movie. The 1966 movie is also hilarious

99%. All Fresh except Armond.

pls rember

>mfw that typo is more memorable than any line from the MCU...

>le china sales matters meme

I prefer those movies because their objective superiority to marvel in all fields . But I don't watch a lot of capeshit so I don't really care

If there's a twink or male eroticism Armond will give it a fresh.

Now I want to watch this series

That's hilarious

>not realizing those are the same people that evanspost

*Curls Payot*
>*Normies are quiet*
*Breaths in*
>Sup Forums begins to giggle
*Posts Wonder Woman webm
>*Everyone begins hysterically laughing*
*DC is dead. bury it!*
>*Crying and pissing their pants at their desks*
>*Next 4 Marvel movies automatically get 90%*
>*Critics tweet their 10/10 reviews*
>*0.01 gets deposited into their account*
>*More Tumblr gifs of Spider-Man quips are created*
>*Warner loses Matt Reeves*
>*Sticky is made*
>*Chris Evans punches Nathan in the face*
>*DC BTFO*

Hear me out, one thing I would honestly like is for Peter and in general the Spider-Man™ movies to turn dark and hopeless as the story progresses, just as with Harry Potter.

>175 millions budget
all to RDJ pockets I see

>attaching such importance to something you consume you take its side in an imaginary battle against something other people consume

Maximum sheep

>average rating 7.6

Still hilarious as fuck when I remember Sup Forums going apeshit insane when the trailer was released.

>apeshit
I see what you did there

NO NO NO NOOOOOO

The two Amazing Spider-Man movies already tried going in that direction and we all saw how that turned out.

Spiderman fatigue?It happened to Batman remember?

Marvel desperately needs new people doing the posters. You really need to stop plastering floating heads on everything. If this was just the same poster with the throne empty, it would be infinitely better.

>DC is dead
>use a line from a DC movie
Why is Marlel so irrelevant bros?

I am legitimately happy about this.

> Still gonna make less than WW
> Still gonna make less than ASM 1

>GO AND BUY A TICKET, GODDAMMIT. It's not time to be stingy.
>It's a matter of principle. Don't be cucks.
This is a real poster, posting on this board.

>jumps backwards
>flipped around next frame

WHY DO YOU MANBABIES SHIT UP MY BOARD WITH ENDLESS THREADS ABOUT CHILDREN'S MOVIES?

DC takes itself too seriously.

Marvel movies don't pretend to be anything they're not.

You are happy that a movie you shill for is getting a 94% RT like one week before release?
Nigga, its going to go down like a ton of bricks.
Better prepare your ass.

>capeshit movie
>going down like a ton of bricks

It'll fall to 85% at most.

>Tom Holland
>is an English actor
>plays an American
DROPPED

>shills literally begging people to buy tickets for capeshit now
Just nuke this board

"I'm with you until the end of the line" is better than the entirety of the DCEU.

Hell Captain America has more memorable lines for good reasons than all of the DCEU. DC lines are memorable for being shitty

>screenposting your own tweet
>unironically using "kino" and memes on twitter

capeshit neckbeards fuck off

???????
i bet thats not even in the movie...
but seriously, the MCU has not memorable quotes at all, the only one i even remember was a quip 'i get that reference'.
thats all.

It is, but it's surrounded by horrible quips like ORANGE SLICES and poop jokes. DC has more memorable quotes because they aren't overbearingly humorous in every fucking scene of the movie