The fact he went into media rather than acting is a world class tragedy. This is pure kino

The fact he went into media rather than acting is a world class tragedy. This is pure kino.
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

Any more Alex Jones kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=cChjwXal3Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=sDF8_Y5RcSk
youtube.com/watch?v=qk2CMtBAe8k
vimeo.com/193480004
youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He produced three comedy specials.

Oh?

He was in a scanner darkley as himself basically. But this was when he was ranting against a republican like a crazy man so hollywood liked him. I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing evil alex jones types of characters in tv shows from now on.

He is an actor though. His show is as much "news" as This is Spinal Tap is a documentary.

Alex Jones is already a parody of himself. Nothing would need to be changed.

>He is an actor
Duh?They all are.

This is hate speech.

>I just want my kids back
I cringed at this part

>I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing evil alex jones types of characters in tv shows from now on.
already happened a few months ago with some tv show i dont remember the name of

>Americans

Ya'll niggas not ready for
THE BIG ENCHILADA

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

>he went into media
Playing a character.

You may know him by his pseudonym, Bill hicks

Using a name on an anonymous forum is a Class A felony. Get imprisoned.

>rather than acting
>implying he isn't and doesn't
>ignoring his 'performance artist' admission
>ignoring this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cChjwXal3Pg

If you think this is genuine emotion, I hope you never meet a true sociopath, narcissist, psychopath, borderline.

He's fucking nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDF8_Y5RcSk

Homeland.

Turned out the alt-right radio personality railing against the government was also behind a propagandist organization that faked social media accounts. Sound familiar?

Pure kino

>mfw i start every morning with this when i wake up
youtube.com/watch?v=qk2CMtBAe8k

Reminds me of Alan Moore talking about how there's "magic" in language in a sense. The wizards, warlocks and druids of the past were just guys who knew how to command language, through the words and presentation, in order to sway people's emotions and thoughts. Alex Jones is a modern druid who has mastered the art.

vimeo.com/193480004

Imagine the Matrix except Morpheus is replaced with his character.

Imagine how much better it would be.

>"It's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us. Hated by the people WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!?

JONESED

>media personality is charismatic
>"he's a fucking warlock with magic word powers!
Sup Forumsfags not even once

alex has eaten many enchiladas
and it shows
oh it shows

No

I CAN'T POST my kinos. Why is Sup Forums so retarded? I got those webms from HERE and now I can't post them back?? Fuck you servers really.

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 3 MB

This is amazing

It used to be 4 mb, who knows

I'M ANIMATEDDDD!!!!!

I used to think he believed his madness, but when I actually watched one of his shows it's pretty clear what game he's playing.

He spouts a whole bunch of stuff about how YOU are the resistance and how the NWO hate you and want to destroy you, yadda yadda.. and then segues into plugging the infowars store.

He tells people what they want to hear and then gets them to buy shit to support "the movement"

I want that, but instead we'll get something about Drumpf and a black man saving the world.

Mindblow.jpg

There's some pretty good shit on that store. And it's at least encouraging people to take more seriously what they put into their bodies.

Yes, he has his angle, it is very obvious, but he genuinely believes what he talks about for better or worse.

He should have done voice acting, he's too funny looking to be an actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

Correct he runs a business and uses scare tactics to sell products. Doesn't change the fact that he's entertaining and a lot of what he covers is true. Which also means he's likely a gatekeeper.