/got/ general

jonerys is canon edition
previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/06/game-of-thrones-season-7-nymeria-arya-jon-daenerys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ned lets his 7y/o climb wherever he wants unsupervised around an ancient and in parts collapsing castle
>ned lets his 9y/o daughter play with swords
>ned lets all his kids, including the toddler, adopt wild animals that could kill them on a whim when fully grown
So how exactly was this guy a good parent, again?

>sansafags on tumblr are denying this intentional parallel

kek

Superior ship coming thru

who said he was a good parent?

Soon

Protect her smile

no, theyre worse than denying it

Lonely,lovely and lethal

because he's not raising a whole family of fucking pussies

I saw one where they went on and on about how they both have apples, and apple represent sin and knowledge, so Sansa's being bitten is how she's smart now and is willing to fuck Jon so she's Eve, but Jon's being unbitten and looking away is him denying he wants to fuck Sansa so he's Adam. And how their two pictures go together or something.

I've seen delusion, I've seen retardation, I've seen denial and reddit tinfoil, but I've never seen the crazy shit jonsafag come up with to support their ship or pretend jonerys isn't gonna happen.

He let Cat handle Sansa and look what happened

Will feast on their tears soon

>a Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing
>hailed as one of the most beautiful women in the world
>you're a conqueror Daenerys Stormborn

absolute pottery

4 more weeks till sweet sweet jonerys eyefucking

maybe just maybe its because he didnt want to force his more promising children to sit inside all day cowering and knitting and create a family full of sansas

Fat cunt.

There is a woman that goes to my church that looks just like Ros

When did emilia realise thst she's in love with her friend's boyfriend

>bran climbed all the way to the top of THAT tower barefoot and barehanded
>bran was tossed out of the top of THAT tower and survived

elite

What?Who?Parallels?

>Going to church
>Not fucking Ros in the confessional

Long ago.

She probably loved him first

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/06/game-of-thrones-season-7-nymeria-arya-jon-daenerys
It’s Arya/Jon/Dany time.

i don't think they were ever together. people who used to date don't remain such close friends.

Such close friends that even though Emilia, Kit and Rose attended the Glastonbury concerts, they didn't hang out together and instead Kit and Rose met up with Richard?

Someone's threatened

How are Normies so retarded to think Sansa saying the lone wolf dies means she will clash with Jon as if it is something she wants to happen and not a reason they should stick together? Even if you don't know this comes from a Ned line that is a ridiculous conclusion to jump to

Well rose kit richard and alfie were at some festival together and emilia was also there but with her non celeb friends

>confessional
I'm a Protestant

They used to be verry close in the beginning not so much anymore it seems

Fucking heretic

You're Jeremy Podeswa. Today you have a scene to film with Emilia and Kit. The script says: 'Dany and Jon have sex' (scene is 20min long)
What do you do? Be creative, but make sure scene fits TV standars (no penetration)

Normies can't into critical thinking.

And that chick's not a normie.

Normies only ship jonerys, jon x ygritte and drogoxdany. That twitter bitch is a tumblrina

Gendry and Podrick graphic sex scene when

add a nonsensical chase scene

Then why are you going to church? Just dial God up directly.

You're Jeremy Podeswa, not Mark Mylod. Try again Salty Cunt.

>Impling the wolf would lie their, rather than trying to smell their bits.

Theres no difference when it comes to got

how do you know what dogs do in such situation user?

Have an very emotional moment and discussion, fighting or something sad.

They make out and slowly strip off clothes

Push each other away a bit then pull each other back cause this shit will go down one way or another

Start kissing up an down each other's bodies once they're naked

We see only top of Kit's manlet body as Dany starts sucking him off but he doesn't climax just yet

Goes back to making out.

Now Dany get some oral and still no big O.

Then they more making out

Then finally penetration as we only see the top of their womanlet/manlet bodies

Cut away.

Now they're in bed for some cuddling, talking then some more fucking.

Them rolling around in the bed intercut with images of life and death currently happening around Westeros relating to other characters. Pray the composer saves the scene.

Is the Dilane fanantic still here? I haven't posted here in a while and wondering. I miss that guy's unwavering defense of his acting.

Mine always tries to get in the middle. Has to be kept outside.

They spend the entire scene having an awkward expositional conversation about Rhaegar, the irony being that neither of them realizes Jon is Rhaegar's kid yet.

Things work differently when you're a warg

i hope we see jon sucking on dany's tities. that would be hot. blowjob would be nice (not 100% graphic of course). all blowjobs in the show so far have been with gays

what does /got/ think of season 7 leaks?

we're hyped for boatsex!

>jon is actually aegon
please tell me this is bullshit

Hbo is showing season 3 right now. I think we've severely overrated this show. It averages out to maybe a 6.8/10.

I should get really drunk or high and read the spoilers. I'll have forgotten everything the next morning. I can enjoy it twice that way

season 3 is the best season though

oh shit, is it really? I doubt that

*season 1

Master of Coin?

I'm QoT.

SOunds like fan fiction. I mean, Everything happens exactly like a child fan would imagine it.

the show red wedding is overrated catelyn and robb got barely any screentime and yet daenerys got nearly an hours worth. Like it should have been the opposite

This. Robb was all about Talisa's ass for like the two scenes he was in, and Cat was barely above an extra up until episode 9. I stopped caring about them, let alone normies who forget every character who doesn't show up for more than one episode.

every bit of that is 100% believable given the track record of the past 3 seasons and all the leaks for season 6 turned out to be true so chances are these are mostly believable. The only thing I see wrong with that list is that it says the meeting at the end is at dragonstone when the leaks say its at kings landing in the dragonpit

the first four seasons are entertaining tho

either a child or a morbidly obese old man mailing it in imagined it

dont forget dedicating one of Cat's very few scenes to "OH NO MUH JONNNY SNUH IM SO SORRY ITS ALL MY FAULT"

I especially liked the implication that having her husband and children killed is a proportionate retribution for her thought crime.

Nice trips

That's the world liberals want for us.

Jon fags ruin everything

>mary sue continues to mary sue
>dumb fan service
>Jorah comes back and actually cures his greyscale
what and said except the one mailing it in is a 50 year old women whose husband left her not an old man.

i fucking hate jon so much

Shut up soccer mom

kek
I still remember the shitposting from when the trailer dropped. People were speculating on who Cat slapped, and some of us were joking that it's Edmure for calling Jon a bastard. Then episode 2 rolled in and everyone lost their shit. Good times.

fuck i wish i was around then.

Oh yeah, I agree. I love the show, I do, but it's not as wonderful as I though tit was.

Death looks a bit too cutesy.

jon is my favourite character

other favourites (living) include
the hound
jamie
bronn
varys
davos
melly
pod
olenna
jorah

I used to really like tyrion and arya too but they kept arya in braavos for too long and she got stale, similar thing with tyrion not doing anything for ages

the first four seasons aren't that overrated to me. i rewatched the series about 2 weeks ago and it reminded me why i started watching this in the first place, because they're very entertaining. then season 5 happened and i just hate-watch it at this point

It truly was the golden age. Except for all the pedos.

go back to red.dit retard

im smarter than you
been on Sup Forums longer too

:)

>been with a 6'6 man with a large manhood for a year
>now with a 5'6 man with a tiny pecker
How will she cope?
Is this what will finally turn her to interspecies sex with Drogon, because Jon can't satisfy her?

jon/arya is the only kino pairing

i want dany fags to leave

So is got turning into a love story
> muh main characters are finally together

Jon will warg into Ghost.

But jonarya isn't anti-tumblr enough.

the show is

if jon and dany ever meet in the books i dont think they'd like each other that much

>muh character pairings
>even uttering terms like jonerys and jonsa

autistic little girls the lot of you

>why aren't all fathers raising Samwell Tarlys?
There's people knighted at 13 (and not for politic bullshit, for prowess in battle. You know, with live swords, to the death?)

How long do you think they should wait to make men off their kids? Training yard at 16 with rubber weapons, blunted ones at 18 and live steel at 21?

> Implying george wont have them together

Super long seasons make no sense because everything would die in Winter and people would run out of food

They always loved that shit.
>fuck war, politicking, loss, and personal struggles, let's focus on Robb's love for some Volantine college girl on a trip around the world to find herself
>I know, let's make Shae in love with Tyrion for real it will be so powerful, we'll figure something out by the time his trial rolls around that will be brilliant and not hamfisted
>lol what's a half hand? why build up and develop the NW when we can have Jon skip around Iceland for 8 episodes straight
>Jaime and Cersei man, nothing can break that bond, nope
>what do we do with Brienne now that we've cut every imprtant bit of her book plot and personality? idk, make Tormund give her bedroom eyes
It never ends.
Sadly you're wrong. Dany's vision in the house of the undying implies they'll fall in love.

they probably will end up together but it will be some alliance type of marriage like cersei and bobby

Or, you know, the ecosystem would have adapted in such a pattern that everything wouldnt die, otherwise you would have a barren planet

thats just bullshit though
13 year olds would get stomped

there isn't a 13 year old alive who could beat me in a fight

user, there are places on earth with super long seasons. Life adapts.

Do... Do you know what seasons are?

>EEeeegg!

>Dany's vision in the house of the undying implies they'll fall in love

that's one way to interpret the blue flower vision but it's not the only way

long seasons isn't the problem its irregular seasons

you can;t have a 3 year winter followed by a 14 year winter

life doesn't adapt that quickly