Hello

Hello.

KINO
I
N
O

Is it me you're looking for?

As someone who isn't part of the "smartphone generation" I think it's hilarious that this movie is triggering so many of Gen Z. The movie is obviously made to for that demographic, but of course anybody who fancies themselves hip or cool is going to dismiss it.

MORE SPECIFICALLY

>bring your whole family
>doesn't have to be your family

who writes this shit

yeah go watch the generic be yourself + rushed romance teen movie

I didn't got that joke

>not watching it for this qt

>yet ANOTHER be yourself kids movie
When will this meme fucking die? We need more animated films like pic related, especially in this era of uninspired animation.

Tj miller ftw

FUCK

reminder that there is a big budget 2d western animation movie premiering soon
I can't say its name tho

My problem isn't the animation, it's the content of the film itself. These studios can clearly make impressive looking films, but the people making them keep pushing generic morals and stories that just feel bland. Also, the movie you're referring to looks like shite and it's clearly flash animated shit.

I'm more butthurt because they canned poppeye for this shit
I was so hyped, I wish Lesseter would grow balls and make a new Fantasia

when will they make a PARTY ROCKERS movie?

My nigga, I'd cum buckets if a new Fantasia was announced. Wouldn't even care if it was CG or not, it would probably be great regardless. But fuck continuing Walt's dream of making kino, right?
Also, the Popeye thing doesn't bother me as much anymore as we got Samurai Jack season 5 from it, which I loved despite a shitty ending. I'd still love to see Popeye though. Though if you want your Genndy fix, there's a Hotel Transylvania short he directed before this shitpile begins.

>It's Flash so it's not REAL 2D animation
Hipster

I know Flash can be used well but compared to "real" 2D animation it pales in comparison. I'm sorry, but the animation in that looks really lazy. Not even a Barneyfag, I can't bring myself to like it. Sorry phamilia, but I hope you enjoy it of that's your thing.

If this is just TLH discussion, I just want to know what happened for it to get moved to /trash/. Is it just another MLP situation?

I can't say the name of the movie because it is about horses suffering from dwarfism

Whoever decided that TJ Miller was charismatic enough to lead a film was a fucking retard. But then again, the entire concept of this film is fucking retarded so I can't complain too much

MARRIAGE