Royalties and no kids

He wrote popular jingles

He got money and fucked biches

Sucking dick for crack

He also gambled and had a rich mother he could borrow from

>Hey Charlie, how are so rich?
>Not having to pay alimony, Alan.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

He remortgaged his beach house several times.

This show was god awful, even worse than big bang theory

>Its a Sean Penn shows up for no reason episode

It's always weird seeing Sean penn trying to do anything that could be considered fun.

Why is it weird to see him on two and a half men then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Course_He's_Dead

Charlie, shown only from the back, approaches the beach house and rings the bell, but before anyone answers the door he is killed when the helicopter drops the piano on him. The camera then pulls back to reveal the series' set and Chuck Lorre, sitting in the director's chair. He says "Winning!", just before a second grand piano falls on him.

Chuck Lorre's signature vanity card, shown at the end of the episode, was as follows:[22]

I know a lot of you might be disappointed that you didn't get to see Charlie Sheen in tonight's finale. For the record, he was offered a role. Our idea was to have him walk up to the front door in the last scene, ring the doorbell, then turn, look directly into the camera and go off on a maniacal rant about the dangers of drug abuse. He would then explain that these dangers only applied to average people. That he was far from average. He was a ninja warrior from Mars. He was invincible.

And then we would drop a piano on him. We thought it was funny. He didn't. Instead, he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
We thought that was funny too.

Former star Charlie Sheen did not enjoy the episode and launched yet another attack on Lorre, going so far as to threaten him saying, "That's just him. I don't care anymore. I don't care if he lives or dies. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. Seriously, it doesn't even matter. To go that low and be that immature and that completely unevolved and that stupid? In my face, Really? You must feel safe, motherfucker. You must feel safe where you live. Damn!".[36][37][38]

>he wanted us to write a heart-warming scene that would set up his return to primetime TV in a new sitcom called The Harpers starring him and Jon Cryer.
>We thought that was funny too.

rude

Royalties off of popular jingles he made used for commercials.

>"Hey Alan"
>*laugh track*
>"Yes, Charlie"
>*laugh track*
>"You owe me 50 cents"
>*laugh track*
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>worse than big bang theory

nah

>nah

at least TBBT has some variety unlike TAAHM where every """""joke""""" is either about sex or about money

I honestly thought this show was pretty good. Well written, clever jokes, interesting psychological insights, the politics seemed right too (no liberal SJW force-feeding). Each episode left me wanting to see more, which is always good. This wasn't your average US sitcom, with fake hysterical laughter every 5 seconds, it was more than that. Though that being said the laugh track was most definitely fake, which always bothered me. In the end it showed us all what's it's like to be the "cool guy". Once all is said and done, all you're left with is a string of angry women and an empty house.

Show jumped the shark when Alan got Flanderized but it was still one of the comfiest sitcoms ever made. I can put a random episode anytime before bedtime.

>"Hey stop eating so much you will be both fat and dumb"
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

And a falling piano over your head.

the cia paid him for inventing aids

Hey Allen get out of my house xD