I cannot FUCKING WAIT to see every one of these little shits fade into cultural obscurity. I hope it hurts...

I cannot FUCKING WAIT to see every one of these little shits fade into cultural obscurity. I hope it hurts. Which one do you think will hangs itself first?

you

I really do want to see every single one of these kids either on drugs or dead by the time this shit show is canceled.

>Which one do you think will hangs itself first?
You

She looked better bald

also black kid looks weird as fuck now compared to season 1

get off the internet haley

He looks exactly the same.

It's a free fucking country, Daniel.

Probably toothy

>fade into cultural obscurity
kek, the void itself speaking.

Not for long, Deborah.

You're way too emotionally invested in this

No, I am very famous and culturally relevant thanks.

i hate the fucking kid down left, he did nothing in the fucking whole season, and he bring up the mayhem to this dimension, fucking little bastard. Obviously without him we couldnĀ“t admire Wynona.

His name is Noah and he is terrific.

There will always be one in each group of child actors that make it to be a relevant actor, my bet is on Finn

This thread is garbage. And Noah.

>Which one do you think will hangs itself first?

The black boy

-The girl will be pushed as some feminist icon and will be kept around until the next meme actress show up

-The autistic boy may found it's niche and stay in the circle as a typecast actor

- The other two are white and probably jewish so they will be part of the next generation of (((hollywood))) actors

15 years from now the black boy will be either a filler actor or one of those "where are they now?" people.

His freckles give me that feeling you get as a kid on Christmas morning.

probably you

OP you rascal get off Sup Forums and go take care of your drunkard mother

Bottom right makes me rage so fucking hard REEEEEEE

Yo is that laurence olivier in the top right?

She doesn't even live in the same state. How should I do that?

chill

Damn why are humans so fucking ugly?

Yes

>implying Millie won't go down as the greatest actress ever

Also she's a qt

Is she really gonna have that hairstyle in season 2? Doesn't really suit her.

black kid looks like pepe

>black

Um sweetie the correct term is racially oppressed melanated warrior, mmk honey buns?

that lens flare tho

>that fucking forehead
Oh no no no no no no no no
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

yes

correct

Don't you ever insult her you twat

Fuck that. You're weak to wish ill on children. I hope all these kids have fabulous lives... not the 2 black kids tho

Nope

>2 black kids

He's Italian.

You'll fall in love with her soon enough. No one can withstand Millies beauty

I can. Not into that, thanks.

Aim not into boys, No thank you

More of a Froggo guy, myself.

>not into that
Oh you will be, she has a way of sneaking into your heart

>not into boys
>but not into most beautiful girl to ever exist
So you're into boys?

What do you see in this boy when the most amazing girl is right next to him?

I guess the Jews know it is for the best. That way they can influence another generation of people that drugs are hip and cool because their favorite D list celebrity is taking them too! Normies eat this shit up.

>not having a high hairline
Fuck off shitskin

Enough of this horseshit, when does S2 start?

His porcelain skin highlighted by his smattering of adorable freckles, his sweet but smokey voice, his soft eyes, his rosy lips, his jet black floppy hair that is as wild and untamable as he is. He's the perfect human being. Millie is cute, but Finn is transcendent.

I'm tired off Hollywood casting kids that look like they would bully other kids as nerds. These kids are not nerds trust me they are just faux nerds reeeeee

blacks dont kill themselves as often though soi doubt. gonna be the autist ofc.

He is a fine young boy. May he hone his craft and gift us through the years.

She's bringing the Infinity War kino lads...

now with her popularity, do you think she will have a cameo........

Tell that to the kid from NXS. They kill themselves, plenty. It's just usually related to choke-jacking.

October iirc

Finns a cute kid, but Millie, God where do I begin? Her large hazel eyes that are like staring into the stars. Her soft and smooth skin that is on comparable to the world's silkiest velvet. And her smile. A smile so bright that I swear heaven itself has opened and shined a light upon me. Her beauty is beyond compare. Their is truly no one as perfect before or after.

God I can only hope she graces us in that movie

Oh god. It feels so wrong but looks oh so right.

what parents would allow something like this?

He literally has the word "adorable" written on his face

One's that welcome having the highest paid daughter in Hollywood.

Some bad ones I need to thank

PEDOS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks user, not an utterly worthless thread.

mille seems to be the most classic case of "hollywood child actress turned into a fucked up mess".
A mediocre actress being pushed by the hollywood jews in full force, but without actually getting any works or doing anything noticable.

how the FUCK are they going to make a season 2 that isn't completely hamfisted? It was almost entirely wrapped up in season one, the monster was killed and the villains lost. What could they possibly write?

s-should I call the cops?

>nothing noticeable

Stranger things is one of the most successful shows of 2016

Nominated for her individual performance at the SAG Awards and will most likely get an Emmy nod (one of the youngest actors ever is she does)

Is the face of Calvin Kleins new campaign

Is currently working on her first major motion picture

Yeah nothing noticeable

Imagine being pathetic enough to anonymously white knight a 13 year old on a Mongolian shadow puppet board

Didnt S1 end with Mike puking up slugs from the void?

all the bullshit was to much for his family to take and they move away. His story picks up in Cant Hardly Wait and then later becomes a cop.

Stranger Things is just a prequel

That was Will. Mike is the angelic creature we are not worthy of gazing upon.

is that a tattoo on her left wrist?

>leave it to Sup Forums to overhype some run off the mill cunny just because she was in a screen

Chloe was something special back in her day, but this bitch and Daphne are as unremarkable as they come

yes

It's for the show. It's not real

Nigga if you insult Millie again I will gut you alive I swear to god

Claiming my skelly waifu

m8 she's a poor man's Natalie Portman

She even looks weird with hair for god's sake

you got some shit taste m8... even for a pathetic pedo like you.

So considering ST2 is almost here, what do you guys hope we see more of this season?

She is the cutest little thing to ever exist and you know it.

memey Reddit brown of course

qt finn

Nothing shit about her man. She's an angel

Mike has future cuck written all over him.

FUCK OFF YOU DISGUSTING PEDO

I want Finn Wolfhard to be my friend.

the black kid will fade into obscurity, marry some nice white girl and live the rest of his life in peace
chunk will fade into obscurity
the other two white boys will try to get work, maybe they will succeed. maybe not
millie will get some work until she fades into obscurity, she will do a nude scene, and then she will marry some nice black guy and that's it.

You're thinking of Will, the homo manlet with 5 minutes screentime

More Millie of course

Make me

Don't we all

Yes, but I want it very much so my wish should be granted...

...please [/please]

Imagine being Nick Wolfhard, being the inferior wolfhard who voices anime (and not even getting much work), while watching your own little brother shoots into the stardom, being in tv shows and films, getting actress gf and be rich and successful.
And with a name like that, everytime he tells someone his name they will immediately reminds him of his more famous brother

>implying Nick isn't the superior Wolfhard

His twitch streams are nothing but girls trying to fuck him

My bet is he turns out like Screech from saved by the bell.