>Mad with no music, but happy cause free
>And the streets to a player is the place to be
>Got a knot in my pocket, weighing at least a grand
>Gold on my neck, my pistols close at hand
>I'm a self-made monster of the city streets
>Remotely controlled by hard hip-hop beats
>But just living in the city is a serious task
>Didn't know what the cops wanted, didn't have time to ask"

Ice-T was never in N.W.A nor had any association with them.

Arrest Europe immediately and throw its sick ass in jail!

Ice T was never in NWA.

>"Trying to get off scott free so you can sodomize more 7 year old boys?"

Show died when Stabler left

>it's a black people look all the same to me post

>Play female rapist in season 3
>End up being the ADA in the same exact show by season 5

I caught on to this so fucking quick as a kid I told my mom "Didn't she rape somebody"

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by age of consent laws and try to argue against them because they ultimately want to fuck 9 year olds thread.

its just trying to be realistic

she raped my heart

>cat litter and soy sauce
>they call it brown christmas

Sure, but wanting to bone a 16 year old girl is morally fine.

It used to be common to do this. Seinfeld did it, Col Potter played a crazy patient before he was Col Potter on MASH

I still can't believe a show about rape, child molestation and cheese pizza is/was one of the most popular in america.

For it to even be created, a group of executives came together and decided that these are things people will want to watch for entertainment on a weekly basis.

It's a spinoff of a successful show, so it is safe to assume they would know what people want to watch. The only thing the show glorifies is catching the bad people.

Ahahahaha thats hilarious

Law and Order is as good as basic cable gets. Well written and interesting subject matter that can be entertaining or thoughtful depending on your mood.

Her looks peaked when she was a rapist

And has anyone else noticed that there are tons of red heads on law and order? Thank you casting director.

She was still hot as fuck when she was the ADA

These are amazing

King of Queens was the epitome of recycling actors. Nichole Sullivan first met Carrie as a salesperson in a store [selling baby stuff] before she became Holly, the dog-walker hired to keep Arthur company.

There was a (half) Latin dude who played a construction worker, a doctor and a jealous husband trying to get revenge on a Doctor [also named Doug Heffernan] who had an affair with his wife. Shit was crazy.

SVU > Criminal Intent > standard Law & Order > all those other spinoffs I probably don't even know exist

I would watch this show because there are a lot of moments where it can be unintentionally silly. Even with the dialog. Really started to notice it with the GG episode.

Are the other Law and Order shows like this?

SVU is by far the best for it due to the sexual nature of every single episode

>Well written
go home, gamer girl

Is this real?

I miss Stabler, bros

Wonder how long it took them to photoshop Benson to the point where she doesn't look like the decrepit bloodhound that she actually is.

Deadwood did it with the guy that shot Wild Bill and I didn't notice until the third time I watched.

>"We got a guy posting pictures of little girls in swimsuits on an internet chatroom board."
>"Jesus, we gotta shut this perv down!"

>"That's not all, he writes little messages next to each photo...pretending to be the little girls teasing men with suggestive questions. Look at this one: 'Hey, have you seen my mummy?' with the girl dressed in Egyptian clothes."
>"...fucking sicko"

OHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAWWWWWD, MY MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO BE SO ANGRY AT ME.

>well-written
No, especially not now. I was watching some of the latest seasons and it's all a social justice jerkfest now, when they're not doing drama on the uninteresting investigators. Olivia's main contribution to the show is shaking her head listening to details in the office and in court, and they practically make the Hispanic thug cop a hero for flying off the handle and beating a pedo half to death when no laws were broken.

I will say though, the child trafficking episodes leading to Olivia's adopted son were good. Not well-written, but a lot of good material.