What are some movies bout defeating your bullies?

What are some movies bout defeating your bullies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw i was the bully in school

its not my fault everyones a sensitive pussy

Why did you bully?

Three O'Clock High

I'd love an insight into the daily life of the retard who draws this.

I bet he's Indian or a Elliot Rodgers without the rich parents.

>Indian
bingo

Why is the bully fucking his boss?

You're right. Asian.

What /r9k/ sperg virgins don't understand is that Chads are really nice people 90% of the time, that's why girls like them. Being jealous isn't the same as being bullied

>I'd love an insight into the daily life of the retard

I wouldn't.

But yeah, never have I seen anything as pointlessly whiny as these comics. I don't know why they're so popular. I'm a massive loner and I don't relate to any of them.

>its not my fault
Youll fit in just fine around here you fucking psychopath

seriously this. there is a collaboration between looking good AND being a nice person. spergs get upset because theyre outsiders who are bitter and cynical

if you feel like the guys in the video then just do what im gonna do, whenever you get married, just have sex with like 15 hookers to make up for all the missed years and crazy things she has probably done.

Bullies serve humanity by weeding out the weak. They are the unsung heroes of our society. Them and the spiteful assholes. Where would be be without them? Dead, that's where.

>if you feel like the guys in the video (Ed:comic)

You're as autistic as the bindi/Chink who draws the comic if you think women really act like that.

For starters, apart from the pass-around girls of a criminal gang, women don't like sharing men, let alone boast of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
EARLY AND OFTEN

>boring reddit normie engineering student dedicating their lives to be Johnny Goodboy get boring lives with boring wives
am I supposed to feel bad for the men here

>2:43 of cringeworthy faux-political boring shit
The cancellation mustve been a jewish conspiracy

These comics have elements of truth to them

It's not inevitable you'll get cucked and destroyed despite all your hard work but you're an idiot if you think it isn't possible

the problem with the comics is the bitterness over how life supposedly 'owes' you for doing what you're told.
The people in the comics all do "what they're supposed to" i.e preforming well at school, following the direction of their parents, their teachers, buying flowers to girls in order to be 'correct'. If they do that, surely they deserve better than some charmismatic hunk having a better life than them?
"No"
If you don't do what you want or enjoy or feel is important, and just go with the currents, you get a mediocre shit life with some shit girl. Grow some balls and grow a personality, I'd rather be friends with Chad or even the sluts in these comics than the disgusting husks of men getting cucked on every page

>get denied by some shitstain cumdumpster
>kills himself
for what purpose

I know I do. Its fun.

the art style is so juvenile and terrible that I can't take these comics seriously

As much as I ostensibly agree with part of what this guy is saying something about the unending self-pity and disgusting artwork makes me hate him on par with Dobson

Problem with that is half the time you fail.

you can always choose to pursue what's valuable to you, if you succeed or not is a different question all completely. Not everyone who wants to become, say, an astronaut succeeds, but many who don't end up being fighter pilots or physicists or space rocket hobbyists.
that's better than "i'm gonna become an accountant because telly told me to get a house and a wife with a stable income"

autism

I think these comics are funny af. If you think the creator isn't being abit tounge in cheek then you are retarded.

bump for triggered roastie whale

>so beta your woman strays from you

Holy shit are whites really this sad?

"nice guys" have been around for centuries. but because of the internet they get a better exposure these days.

the guy who draws these comics is a perfect example of a "I'm a nice guy" kind.

>boring fuck upset he tried to turn a whore into a housewife and only got a whore
Also he deserves all the bullying for not standing up for himself, I honestly feel bad for all the times I didn't stand up for myself

Cold Fish.

The worst part is that in reality you don't even become a cucked CEO but rather a useless college dropout NEET with chronical depression

artwork is pretty shit, but these comics actually make me laugh in all their despair, because on some level I relate to guys depicted on comics but the artist makes modern-day, and often self-inflicted suffering look so dark and primal that it becomes quite funny