Our guy brad

Was he literally /ourguy/?

YES I LOVE BRAD
it's a shame prison break jumped the shark in season 3 (and 4), in fact even season 2 was noticeably worse. However that's just from a critical standpoint, a true fan like myself loves everything prison break. Except season 5, as I haven't finished watching jt. For that reason I shall exit this thread so as to avoid spoilers

Bradley Bellick, FBI.

Brad Bellick, Federal Bureau of Investigations.

Brad Bellick, FBI.

Special agent Brad Bellick, FBI.

Hi there I'm Brad Bellick with the FBI.

I'm an agent with the FBI, Brad Bellick.

Brad Bellick, I'm with the Bureau.

Brad bellick, FBI!

Why was T-bag so emotional because of brads death? I thought he didn't care for him?

Thought there was only 4 seasons?

Dr. Tancredi, I'm FBI

Season 4 was the worst season of TV I've ever seen from a show I otherwise liked

No it wasn't stop lying

>I liked Season 1 but for some reason didn't like Season 3
What the fuck is wrong with you people? After the farce that was S2, S3 was a return to form putting them back into a prison to break out of, in one of the most inhospitable regions for criminals in the world. S3 was also around the writer's strike so it only got a shortened season, but it still worked well.

watched pb s1 and loved it, should i watch s2? what do, tv?

Kys how about that faggot

If you really cared about the characters, watch it

2 is good, 3 is shit, 4 is shit, haven't watched 5

I wouldn't watch it if I was you. That being said, if you like the characters its kind of worth. Theodore is pretty classic and is a big part of S2. Mahone is also fucking awesome. I'd still watch S3 though cause its classic PB

Stfu you have shit taste. 3 is fucking great just like season 1.

stop being michelle carter

T-bag surviving/not getting caught was one of the most retarded things i ever saw in tv. I think at least the loliphobe dad should have taken him out. It was just so ridiculous how t-bag survived the amputation.

Season 2 was great because it introduced the bank manager, probably one of the better characters the show has ever had.

Survives that, then has a vet reattach it a few days later, survives that, ends up having to cut it off again, survives again. T-bag is unkillable, although I haven't seen all the episodes in the latest season, I'm guessing he lives.

They had no god damn idea who they were running from

Don't get your hopes up because he's only in the show for about 4 scenes.

This.
1 > 3 > rest

People in Fox river used to believe in respect, wth does Micheal believe in?

>this guys running at you at 35mph
>Wat do?

Thank god he went out of the show. He was so fucking boring. I can't even remember what happened to him

He comes back for the latest season.

Oh god. Do you mean the one 7 years after the previous events?

Yeah. I only saw a few episodes so I don't know how it ends but he is there in the first few episodes at the very least.

Yes This what he looks like in it.

Why does t-bags character change constantly throughout season 4? Sometimes he doesn't give a fuck. Sometimes he's upset like with brad and then tries to spare Gretchen because she has a kid. This coming from a child killer

God I hate Muslims

season 5 is utterly meaningless. You literally don't need to watch it at all. And it was complete shit, and I liked season 1,2 and 3.