Liberal "comedy"

Liberal "comedy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJxOktyHxgU
youtu.be/vqpeT62uc58
youtu.be/GGD7KIXzMGQ
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/
twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712
youtu.be/EkZM1cFxYIM
youtube.com/watch?v=m5qXMrAd_G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show me some conservative "comedy".

Conservatives are like women, they cant do comedy

Wow, he must have got the most votes by a huge margin!

real life

I gotta admit, one of the good things about Silicon Valley being done for now is no more me putting on HBO on Sunday night just to catch the last two minutes of THIS FUCKING GUY yelling and going off about Trump. God fucking damn it

It's been, what, a year or close to it since they started that shit? I still don't get it. Trump's family were originally named Drumpf and changed it when they came to the states. And because Trump doesn't like illegal immigrants he should...be ridiculed for his parents changing their name? Lots of immigrants changed their names when they came to America, a lot of them JEWISH. Should jews be ridiculed? I don't get it. I didn't vote for the guy but I try to understand memes to a basic degree and it makes no sense.

77 is yuge

>Should jews be ridiculed?
Yes

Trump should be executed for treason and Drumpfing.

there is no such thing as conservative comedy, at best there's moderate comedy. Conservatives aren't funny

>conservative love for freedom of speech

>be ridiculed for his parents changing their name

grandfather actually

dude pepe LMAO

It's this type of hypocritical bullshit that's turning regular folks off the media and away from the Democratic party.

>conservative "comedy´´

Pepe is no laughing matter. Delete your post.

I still don't understand the Drumpf meme. It's like the Lorim Ipsum of memes.

This thread's gonna get reach 300 posts filled with libcuck tears. Let me get comfortable

>Lorim Ipsum

So something that only educated city people would realize the value of?

>steal old meme for trump because you're so unimaginative to create something yourself
>run it into the ground
>two years later
>still using pepe

you might as well being using bachelor frog at this point, just steal more recent material already you unfunny chucklefucks, let pepe die already.

Pepe plays video games and eats pizza with his friends.
He's a comic character.

No it isn't, in term of electoral victories Trump's doesn't even breach the top 10.

He also got several million less votes than the other guy.

>
>Doesn't even breach the top 20%
>Implying that's not yuge

Keep going. Your bitter impotence and inability to change who our President is is making you cry and making me laugh.

Man.
If some rightwing personalities started taunting and making fun of a jew about his changed name and how his previous family name sounded funny they would be put before an international tribunal for crimes against humanity. Shit is fucking bananas.

What's Trump have to do with Boy's Club?

Why is that Jew telling a conservative what to do when Trump is president? Reminder Trump is president and Hillary never will be.

Doonesbury was never funny. Just preachy and boring

>DUDE LIBERALS ARE MORE FUNNY!

youtube.com/watch?v=AJxOktyHxgU

what is this from?

> Liberal Tears

conservatives are doing a great job of deflecting the "conservatives aren't funny" bit by just repeating old repurposed memes they found on leddt's the_donald discord

Keep crying little bitch. Who is the president?

HAHAHAH!! XD!!!

What's the_donald?

SO I WAS SUCKING OFF MY BOSS THE OTHER DAY, AND I GOT TO THINKING, THIS DICK DOESN'T TASTE AS GOOD AS MY EX BOSS'! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM? AND ANOTHER THING, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH TAXES? YOU PAY THEM, AND THEN THEY DISAPPEAR! SERIOUSLY, HAS ANYONE EVER GONE INTO THAT? WHERE IS THE TAX MONEY GOING EXACTLY?
ANYONE REMEMBER THEIR REBELLIOUS TEENAGE PHASE, OR THEIR "LIBTARD PHASE" AS I CALL IT? YEAH, I REMEMBER HOW ONE DAY I ONLY SUCKED OFF MY BOSS FOR 2 MINUTES RATHER THAN THE USUAL 10, BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS WRONG? BOY, HOW ENTITLED WAS I HUH?
ALSO, WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THESE NEGROES? WHAT ARE THEY, PEOPLE? DANG NABBIT, THEY SURE ARE WACKY, HUH?
I'M SUCKING MY BOSS LAST WEEK, AND HE SAYS TO ME, 'KEITH, WHY DON'T YOU EVER START A BUSINESS?' AND I SAY TO HIM, 'JERRY, IT'S THE JEWS AND THE NEGROES AND THE TAXES.' AM I RIGHT? OH BOY, WELL, THAT SURE WAS FUN.
I NOW HAVE TO GET BACK TO SUCKING OFF MY BOSS, BUT I HATE GAY PEOPLE. BYE!

Isn't that almost all comedians these days, outside of these unfunny morons whose comedy bits are little more than excuses to preach about their political agendas? Even Jerry Sinfeld is basically hitler. Pretty sure that makes him right-wing/alt-right and thus conservative.

This cunt doesn't understand how his own voting system works. Each area can only have one representative. Some areas have more voters, some less.

I can't believe America is in a social civil war because people don't understand and can't deal with the fact other people think differently.

Hillary is not the president. Donald Trump is the president. *laughs*

Conservative comedy.

conservatives aren't funny
>who's president huh xD

they literally vote for people because they're too stupid to come up with crafty replies to them instead. modern conservatism is just stupid people butthurt over getting owned intellectually over and over again

This isn't really making a case for America. It pretty much just tells the rest of the world the majority of people there are idiots who voted for a literal meme.

Fucking love clips from Tough Crowd
youtu.be/vqpeT62uc58
youtu.be/GGD7KIXzMGQ

drumpf btfo

reminder

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/18/manufacturer-of-make-donald-drumpf-again-parody-hats-files-for-bankruptcy/

Got you senpai.

twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712

*laughs at you for crying like a little bitch*
*reminds you Donald Trump is president*
*wait for you to cry more*

Now this is comedy.

Donald Trump is president and Hillary lost and there is literally nothing you can do but cry like a little bitch. There is still no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and hillary and sanders are both under investigation right now while Trump isnt. :)

you mean like Trump started mocking Jon Stewart for his name change? you know, the whole reason why the Drumpf thing started?

fucking retard

>the majority of people there are idiots who voted for a literal meme
So... everyone who voted for either of these two then?

And the response to that was to mock Donald's grandfather who changed his last name? They're not really equivalent. Jon changed his name, Trump didnt.

Could liberals be getting BTFO any harder in this timeline? It's non stop libcuck rape on this board. Comedy gold.

Its amazing.

Trump is one of the greatest shitposters of all time.

Your pretense of always being the smartest in the crowd is what buried you in the election and what is going to keep losing you votes. Just because your jew media keeps reinforcing your false sense of intellect doesn't mean you actually have any

quads of truth

This too, seeing dems become the party of technocrats has been amusing.

Haha, drumpf.

So you admit that the claim that a conservative "would be put before an international tribunal for crimes against humanity" is retarded, even for hyperbole?

God I fucking hate this faggot.

youtu.be/EkZM1cFxYIM
Hey guys this former Jezebel writer said conservatives can never be funny, BTFO

Not the one that even said it. Of course it's a hyperbole, they're all retarded.

Who the hell makes hippie jokes anymore and why would you ever be triggered by them?

>liberal comedy that isn't funny explaining why conservative comedy isn't funny

lol

hes an old boomer draft dodging faggot who still thinks hes being super edgy and going after sacred cows when he insults Christianity

The joke for us is Doonsbury probably hasn't been to a comedy club in his life and has no idea what material is being said inside one. So what we get is a horribly dated, fake act for his cartoon instead of actually calling out any comedian.

>got btfo by french manlet
will he ever recover?

So is this the Sup Forums version of "lol" threads?

I appreciate the sentiment but fuck is that art dogshit.

What makes you think I don't know this?

>Trump better respect the outcome after Hillary wins
>Trump wins
>Recount!
>Impeachment!
>Secession!
>Not my president!
"Democrats" anyone?

Hello again, you followed us from the Nobody Speaks thread.

What did they mean by this?

art school educated jew from new england. his conservatism is like Sup Forums conservatism, it's just contrarianism to annoy his peers

funny i feel the exact opposite

Conservative comedy is not on TV, it's the memeing that eventually propelled Dahnald to presidency.

We don't need comedy, we're too busy working and making something out of our lives.

he's a genius
youtube.com/watch?v=m5qXMrAd_G4

Is that Prince in the bottom right?

Damn, libs really cried in this thread. Trump is president huh? You can tell.

how is this genius? dude bowl cuts are stupid looking lmao. ??

Can we please talk about how fat Trump is?
You can see his rolls through the suit, that shit is not healthy.

To make it worse, it's spread to fucking Europe. UK had anti-government protests because.... er.... WRONG RESULT. Thanks a lot, USA. Ruining Europe for the rest of us. If European countries have the balls to do something, they'll have this happen for ever more, yet you'll then call Europe 'cucked' despite your population chimping out being the reason that politicians don't try anything out of fear of riots.

Democrats didn't make a big push for a recount, the Green party did. And impeachment IS respecting the results. He legitimately became President, now he can legitimately become something else.

>alt-right "comedy"
>we can't make offensive jokes about women anymore because of those FUCKING JEWS

We should have elected Hillary, she is in much better physical condition.

Please keep crying like a little bitch and making excuses for 8 years. You'll be so tired.

I don't get the purpose of this comic.

t. numale cuck
Trump won, sweetie, Get over it.

Narcissism, depression, insanity, gender delusions, skewed sense of self worth, arbiter of reality, virtue signalling, and impotence. The joke is for us.

Movies are offensive now.

colbert changed the pronunciation of his last name for public image purposes too. tons of people in the media do it. it's pretty stupid and hypocritical for them to jump down trumps throat for it.