MARK WHALEBERG

Can we talk about how bad his acting is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I won't partake because I enjoyed Boogie Nights.

TIRED FROM FUCKIN MY FATHA

no we can't because he's a great actor

This

He was good in those 2 disaster movies last year

i didn't know he was in BVS and SS

VIETNAM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
OMG

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe yourself.

K I N O
I
N
O

fuck off chang hes /ourguy/

I unironically liked him in Lone Survivor, Pain & Gain, The Other Guys, The Departed, Four Brothers, Rock Star and Boogie Nights.

Come at me.

FUCKING

Sure. I also want to talk about how he's rich and popular despite the fact that he attacked and almost blinded an old man before he was famous.

In October 2001, Mark Wahlberg met with the Vietnamese families of agent orange victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made Huey noises and mimicked two F-4's dropping napalm. He then picked up the deformed child of a deformed victim and whispered into her ear "Vietnam fucking shits, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attacks on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Marky Mark became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY GUY WITH A GUN?

In 2012, Wahlberg was quoted in a magazine interview regarding what would have happened if he had flown aboard American Airlines Flight 11 on September 11, 2001. He had been booked on Flight 11, but his plans changed the day before the scheduled flight and he cancelled his reservation. Wahlberg received public criticism for stating, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did," and "There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry'". Wahlberg issued a public apology after family members of those killed on the flight expressed outrage about his statements.

SHITS

No one ever mentions The Yards but his acting is excellent but that has a lot to do with Gray's skills at directing actors. Very delicate and subdued. He says so much through body language and small gestures and Gray captures him so well, like one of the great Romantic painters. The film's use of lighting and shadows to paint the character's inner conflict and mood is masterful. The most underrated American film of the 90's.

THE ONLY GOOD "ACTING" THIS FUCKING TOOLBAG DID WAS IN BOOGIE NIGHTS AND IT'S BECAUSE HIS CHARACTER WAS A BRAINLESS FUCKING CUNT LIKE MARKY MARK HIMSELF!!!FACT!!!

>Oscar nominated Mark Wahleberg

>The most underrated American film of the 90'
it was released in 2000

2000 was the tenth year of the 90's

Whaat?! NooOOoo!

That would be 1999 you fucking retard
>90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
^^ 10 years

Wrongo

Philthydelphian be

>MARK WHALEBERG
>WHALEBERG
>WHALE

>What is Pain & Gain

Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

SIIIIIIIIILVER SPOOOOOOOOOON

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5-f6XCTOg

Dunno man, he fits in every single action flick he appears.

He's like american statham. Completely average actor, but I like him.