What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/1MAKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telling the viewer that the Avengers had a system in place for Banner's transformations that was based on presumed off screen bonding between Winter Soldier till the start of said movie.

To make you go from wanting to die to actually trying to kill yourself

Josh weiners way of making the Avengers 2 deep to make the girlies watching squirt

post the gif. you know the one

Black Widow is pretty much pointless, so the only natural thing for the hack writers they have is to just use her as ship fodder.

this. if I don't get to see it I'll burn Sup Forums to the ground

>HEY, BIG GUY

What did black widow mean by this?

typicul Joss Wheadon fetish

>At least from your perspective roar

post it!!!

Banner was peculiar and this relationship indicates that he's not gay

The Hulk sees every male as a potential threat so won't calm down, whereas the "Banner" part of Hulk's psyche sees Widow as somebody who cares about him. So he's not eager to smash her to pieces.

Counter this scene with the first time Hulk sees Widow. The scene where he tries to kill her immediately and she runs off shitting herself in fear.

The Avengers are just exploiting that relationship so they can have a plan B in case Hulk goes off on a rampage. Widow is basically Betty Ross from the comics. She fulfills the same role.

kek

>Widow is basically Betty
and Iron Man's hulkbuster suit was called Veronica

>Not asking for the superior webm with sound
I bet you still watch those movies you taped on VHS in the 90s.

Whedon hates Captain America because he's presented as a buff chad

Whedon likes Hulk because he's an outsider nerd with huge flaws

Whedon sees a waifu in Black Widow

Whedon gets upset Cap nearly gets with her in Winter Soldier

Asspulls this relationship in Avengers 2 to project himself onto Hulk

this is my headcanon now

Did she get HULKED?

post it!

post the gif

This actually makes a lot of sense. At the time I did a double take when this romance bloomed outta nowhere. Cap & Widow had a nice undercurrent of chemistry going on in Winter Soldier and I would've liked to have seen more of that develop.

black widow is spy with years of experience.
how many guys do you think she fucked, huh? A lot.
At this point not even guys from BLACKED videos could satisfy her. The only guy, the only person that could satisfy her at this point is HULK with his BGC

And then they tried to asspull a relationship for Cap in Civil War with LITERALLY WHOMST

>webm with sound
go back , newfag

Why are people so dumb they think Cap and Widow ever had any chemistry? They're friends, just like her and Hawkguy are friends. That shit is platonic. She's not Cap's type, and he's not her type, they don't have romantic chemistry and don't try to.
>Steve: You know, it's kind of hard to trust someone when you don't know who that someone really is.
>Natasha: Yeah. Who do you want me to be?
>Steve: How about a friend?

DELETE THIS

They had about as much chemistry as Widow and Banner which is none

There was some ballbusting flirtation going on to a point where it was Bond and Moneypenny levels of obvious, yes they ended up friends but chemistry was there at every turn

H U L K E D
U
L
K
E
D

>2 hours later
>no one posted the gif yet

See

Eh, I won't argue for that pairing since I don't care. Maybe she sees in him a man with power and strength who wishes peace for himself, a sanctuary of calm away from the fighting that she's been doing all her life, the fighting that surrounds her in her other companions who are soldiers like Steve and Clint or Tony in his way or anyone else. Perhaps to him she is someone who can handle his violence and danger that he cannot rid himself of, someone he can be close to without fearing for her safety so much that the guilt is overbearing, like with Betty maybe.
But her can Cap didn't have shit.
No there wasn't, if you think about it. You can literally replace Widow with a dude and they'd have all the same interactions. Even the kiss as a distraction would still work, might even have been more effective. Otherwise she's busting his balls about being old, about not dating anyone (and suggesting women for him), about being a goody-two-shoes or whatever else. When he decides to give romance a try, he makes a pass at his neighbor but never tries to go for Widow, and she never tries to go for him.

Gets me every time

Ten dollars says there is a scene in Ragnarok where Thor tries to sooth Hulk by doing that and it pisses off Hulk even more.

>what is linking

"HULK NOT FRUIT"

you know what I just realized? you ever actually see MCU Hulk transform out of anger, like the whole point of the character

in the Ed Norton movie he transforms three times out of fear when he's being chased by the feds and when he jumps out the chopper to scare himself on purpose

in Avengers he transforms because hes driven to lose control by Loki's staff and at the end he reveals he's mastered how to transform at will

and in AoU he only transforms off-screen, again because of mind control or fear from falling

The entire point of their interactions in Winter Soldier is that Cap is the nicest guy ever who wants a nice girl like Peggy and Natasha is so fucked in the head from being trained to be an infiltrating assassin as a child that she can't have a real romantic connection and just puts on a persona of what she thinks a guy would find attractive.

For some reason in the MCU he transforms from any cause of raised heart-rate, not just anger.

>HULK PLAY SMEER THE QUEER

>a universe where there's supersoldier serums and robotic arms made in the 40s
>shrinking particles made in the Cold War
>no cure for female infertility

BS

I consider myself respectful toward women

But when I saw Bruce choke Scarlet Witch by throats and said "go on and provoke me" I cheered him and wanted him to beat the shit out of her

Too bad Bruce is too beta and Scarlet zapped him again without consequence.

thread should have ended after this post

To be fair it did all start in Avengers, with Widow feeling guilty for taking Banner in and all

Everyone hated the Hulk with actual anger issues

But i guess if you had to rationalize it one way that would be it

to make you want to kill black widow

S-source?

all those things are controlled by (((them))) and they dont want fertile white females, obviously

sjWheedon's shitty writing don't worry about it love

So what'd happen if she died? Or even got injured?
This seems like a horrible idea.
Wait, what am I saying, it's capshit lol

I have it but I'm not getting banned by these faggot fucking mods for the third time in two weeks

>tfw Hawkeye and Widow were gonna bang in AOU but Whedon said no

Its guro. She gets split open.

Oh. Lame

So?

fucking pussys #noballs

Buttfucked in the pussy

AyaSwan if you really care, can't post anymore with out being banned
no she doesn't idiot, she has her brain fucked

BASED GREENPOSTER

how did whedon get away with this scene?

>I will call up the back up

Kino

It was a different time

It's still guro
You get off on that stuff?

Wait, is that good cgi, /teevee/?

obligatory romance

shiping characters,like brainless anime fans

>see an anime I vaguely like
>check out Sup Forums to see if anyone else likes it
>all discussion is exclusively shipping
You'd think a bunch of KVs would avoid talking about relationships, but it's all they ever fucking talk about

he can actually speak perfect English, but refuses to because of some jap complex

can't roll my eyes any harder

Fun fact: This gif is actaully based on a number of huge cock morphs someone was posting on /gif/ a few years ago. Then someone added the avengers stuff in later.

So if you go digging, you could probably find more like this.

basado

To show how much of a slut Black Widow is.

"Veronica" another system we're told is developed by Banner and Stark. Which we saw in action when Widow was injured in said movie.

Try harder.

i like the way you are. keep on keepin on

Kek

SOMEONE POST A LINK TO THE EXTENDED WEBM WITH SOUND

@84555942
file:///D:/Downloads/Sup Forums/tv/newscarletthulk.webm

>tfw no (You)

webmshare.com/1MAKg

I like this
Can I save it?