Samuel L. Jackson Will Co-Lead 'Captain Marvel' Film With Brie Larson

wegotthiscovered.com/movies/captain-marvel-room-samuel-jacksons-nicky-fury/

lol

Gotta bring in the meme actors to stand a chance against DC

why

cool

nice plastic tiddies

pftahahahhaha

no one gives a shit about Captain Marvel, and she's lost all potential novelty by being beaten to the stronk womyn superhero movie by WW. So they need added star power I guess.

>DCucks acting like Marvelcucks with their conspiracy theories

Having Nick Fury in it makes complete sense

she is a jew btw

Captain Marvel is a shit character that barely sells any books and has no name recognition among normies. Even with Sam Jackson, how does this make any more than 300 mil worldwide?

Lowest selling and most hated character. Not even Marvel fans like Carol.

>making a movie about one of the most boring Marvel superheroines, instead of delicious brown Ms. Marvel

I feel like this may be the first Marvel flop, Captain Marvel is so boring her books keep ended early.

Well she isn't really a big box office lead so it makes sense to safeguard with ol' Sammy.

He must be making so much fucking money.

proof?

This brings up the question of why they're even introducing her. I know a few of the first wave actors like Chris Evans say they're done with superhero movies after IW. Are they thinking Captain Marvel is going to replace them? What if RDJ doesn't sign back on?

>a jew
>in Hollywood
Nice detective skills, Sherlock.

I want to suck on her big toes

>Are they thinking Captain Marvel is going to replace them?
Yeah, that's what they're doing with the comics at least. People hate Carol, but Marvel keeps shoving her and her sjw dyke ass everywhere.

RDJ is probably trying to wrangle the most money out of them if he continues post-IW possible RIGHT NOW

>This brings up the question of why they're even introducing her.

Do you know any other female solo heroes that Marvel has the rights to?

Can't they just invent one

No, obviously not. That what cartoons are for (see: X23 and Harley Quinn)

Oh crap, I'm see black 15 year old Iron Man replacement coming up in this movie.

>propping up spider man with RDJ
>propping up captain marvel with SLJ

so marvel has no confidence in their next generation lmao

Make a single comic then with a new female solo hero. I don't know why it always has to be the same superheros over and over

>no one cared who I was until I put on the tits.

>co-lead

REEEEEEEE MYSOGYNY!!!!!!! TO THE STREETS REEEEEEEE DISNEY DOESN'T THINK A WOMAN CAN HANDLE A MOVIE BY HERSELF

He's black though, so it's ok

Squirrel Girl
Ms. Marvel
She-Hulk (they can use her in a team film)
Spider-Woman
White Tiger
Elektra/Mocking Bird/Daisy/Dagger/Jessica Jones (owned by television division, but can still be used)

...you're right, without the X-Men or FF rights, Marvel has a weak female lineup. Still I like all these characters more than Captain Marvel.

Of them on Spider-Woman MIGHT have a shot, but even then when it turns out she's not Lady Spiderman people will cry fowl.

Squirrel Girl's an Xman isn't she?

>Squirrel Girl's an Xman isn't she?

She's never been part of the X-Men, only Avengers

WHY THE FUCK HAVE THEY CAST THIS ZERO CHARISMA NON-ENTITY AS CAPTAIN MARVEL?!? SHE'S GOT AN OSCAR, WHOOP-DEE-FUCKING-DOO, SO DOES JENNIFER LAWRENCE BECAUSE SHE WAS SPREADING FOR AND SUCKING THAT UGLY FAT JEW RAT HARVEY WEINSTEIN!!! CAST SOMEONE WHO'S HOT AS FUCK AND LOOKS GOOD IN TIGHT SPANDEX/LEATHER!!! OTHERWISE, WHO THE FUCK IS "CAPTAIN MARVEL" ANYWAY?!? SHE'S NOT AN ICONIC CHARACTER AND NO ONE GIVE S A FUCK!!! MARVEL SHOULD HAVE MADE AN R-RATED PAUL VERHOEVEN DIRECTED BLACK WIDOW MOVIE RIGHT AFTER THE AVENGERS TO CAPTITALIZE ON SCAR-JO'S POPULARITY AND RELEASED IN BETWEEN WINTER SOLDIER AND AGE OF ULTRON AND BEFORE SHE SHIT OUT HER KID WHEN YOU COULD BOUNCE QUARTERS OFF HER ASS AND TITS!!!FACT!!!

Sony probably has the rights for Spider-Woman so that would be another issue (they could make it but they would have to give money to Sony, and they won't do that for Spider-Woman)

KONGED

She was still shit but at least she didn't LOOK like shit.

>mfw when trying to come up with a costume the left is suggested but she makes a remark about how she's not trying to be a sex object

>Brie Larson
ta fuck isn't she like in her mid 20's , that's way past the age of hollywood material

What the fuck are you talking about all the other mcu heroes are middle aged

>how old is she?
>looks it up

Why some women age like milk?

>engaged to a white boy
>cool
nah

>ZERO CHARISMA
name one woman with charisma

tilda swinton
vera farmiga

Gal Gadot

sun damage

LAWRENCE, AS MUCH OF A CUNT SHE IS, HAD CHARISMA!!! EVA GREEN HAS CHARISMA!!! KAREN GILLAN HAS CHARISM....OH WHO THE FUCK AM I KIDDING, I JUST WANT TO STAB THESE BITCHES IN THEIR BABY WALLETS WITH MY FUCKMEAT AND CREAM THEIR GASHES!!!FACT!!!

FUCK YOU AND THAT BOBBLE-HEADED RAT FACED CUNT!!!FACT!!!

FUNGUS
U
N
G
U
S

>been kicking DCs ass for a decade

Ok

footfag pls

She has some of the nicest skinny chick titties I've ever seen.

I think your caps lock is on, bud. Just fyi. Not sure if you noticed.

Cool, I was worried that he didn't want to be doing Nick Fury anymore and I really like the thing they have going where they pair the main character of the solo movies with another character who's not going to be given their own solo movie anytime soon to give them some love (BW in WS and Hulk in Thor 3).

>shit we accidentally cast a WHITE woman thinking it would be diverse enough just cuz shes a woman
>wonder woman cast an "ethnic" woman so they're going to beat us if we dont do something
>lets make the movie have TWO leads, a woman, and a BLACK man
PERFECT

Same, I think it's a cool idea and works way better than just a solo hero at this point. Which is honestly a little sad since Iron Man was fucking kino and didn't need any support, but things have clearly changed

her tits look great in these photos of that dress

Spider-man has RDJ, Chris Evans and even an Ant-Man cameo. When you don't have faith in something, just add more popular characters/big names.

shieeett

nice

I want to sexually suck on those titties if you know what i mean

>being this delusional

Tape plus strategically placed patches on the inside of the dress with mild adhesive quality = the illusion of fake tits.

It is less a garment and more of a costume with how much work goes into it. Anyone who thinks we, as a society, have moved on from the days of empire where servants dress the wealthy/elite elaborately is living in a fantasy.

>everyone in media is Jewish!

actual Jews who go to temple and trace their ancestry through their matraliniar line disagree.

>But they all have last names like Saulman and Witzowitz!

Jews don't have last names, these are German and Russian last names. Lots of Jose Marias are also Jewish, Sephardic Jews from Spain that were a part of Americana way before the Ashenazi Jews started showing up. These names mean very little. Germans also dominate European identity in terms of numbers. Tons of non-Jewish Germans have 'Jewish sounding" last names.

>but these Hollywood types ADMIT they're jewish! They always say their third cousin once removed survived the holocaust!

Yeah, and apparently almost every WASP in America is 1/3 Cherokee

her nips are too small

where are the panty?

Is this because they both were in Kong together?

And that's why it's sad. Yes it's cool to see other heros with the main characters, but you shouldn't NEED that for the movie to be enjoyable

Nice swindler skills, Shylock.

lol that's racist saying that he's kong

>actual Jews who go to temple and trace their ancestry through their matraliniar line disagree.

Wow this meme has lasted.

That's a tradition of Eastern European Jews.