youtube.com/watch?v=P5AtrYzxXVU
strawpoll.me/13341298/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHECK GB SPOILER THREAD NOW
IT LEAKED
IT LEAKED
ITS MARSHALL IM SHAKING

Missy probably would wear that top, not gonna lie

Why did they make Bill and Missy look like men?

HOLY SHIT IT'S JAZZ HANDS

ITS' REAL!!!!!

HOLY SHIT IT WAS ACTUALLY TRUE

spoilered for spoilz obviously...if you wanna wait for the official announcement

>cutrst lesbian
>looks like donkey kong
just no

>Pearl's jewnose
>Lucas is 96 and has cancer
Why do Tumblr artists suck so hard

Yeah I'm pretty shocked too. Marshall Mathers as the new Doctor is not a casting decision I saw coming at all.

They basically are.

Just post it here nigger I don't want to register

I'm on GB and you're a liar.

Because Missy is a tranny and bill is a turbo dyke

remember when someone got fused to a paving slab and then they implied paving slab blowjobs

Who is the twat on the far right?

>the ship is still stuck unable to escape the black hole
>the entire incest civilization will die out
>the mondasians died thousands of years ago waiting to be rescued
>none of this gets addressed

Bravo

WOO WOO
WOO WOO

What were they both thinking when this picture was taken?

Why do they look like their faces have been thoroughly ironed?

Das Tom Wosentwahwl! The new wibbwy wobbwy doctory woctahwy!

(Tom Rosenthal)

Enjoy your marxist propaganda, whofaggots, that's what you get from now on.

Yeah, that was comfy

multiple sources, rumors spreading that announcement is tomorrow and it is a she, born in 1985

Joke's on you, I only listen to Big Finish now

Poll about the Master:

strawpoll.me/13341298

reminder that in 16 hours leak user will post series 11 TARDIS set and new Axons design
who hype

>implied

>evil

theyre not even trying to hide it any more

I dunno what's marxist about it but whatever

Nah, they'll bring that whole thing back mid way through the next series.

Link 3 different sources.

What about the Vampires. Are we gonna at least see concept art?

>multiple sources
>that guy on twitter who got banned from GB after calling everyone a cunt

ok.

>Big Finish
>not Marxist propaganda

Marx wasn't some pioneering LGBTQ activist Sup Forumstard. He was probably homophobic like everyone else in the 19th century.

Ace

> 43% of Gay men have 500 partners

So, same as the rest of us, right?

More like Aged lol

Series 11 merchandise accidentally reveals the identity of the 13th Doctor! kek

S11 TARDIS set is the 1st Doctor's one from Christmas.

strawpoll.me/13341298

>1 bad artist
>all of them shit!!

You guys are fucking retarded

vimeo.com/223947385

The Tenth Planet Alternate Ending (Series 10 Edit)

>'I wonder how my Capaldick compares to Pertwee's Pertwurst'
>'Ooh.. that's not half bad. Not quite as good as Jon's johnson though'

No, really, I use Tumblr, every day they're -ALL- shit

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

Plane lands with engine on fire in Denver airport, no injuries reported

>vimeo.com/223947385

No, they really won't

"I can save it. I can save the whole show."

youtube.com/watch?v=P5AtrYzxXVU

What does /who/ make of this video?

Gay promiscuity is higher than the general population, as indicated by the disproportionately higher disease rates.

Ah fuck, colour me mistaken

Chinball better fucking deliver

No sir......ALL FIFTEEN!!

Cultural Marxism, you fag.

Ah right, that makes sense. I've only had 498 sexual partners, so I can see that they are ahead lmao

or it could be that anal sex transmits more frequently than vaginal

It's wrong.

It's due partly to the popular misconception that anal sex doesn't transmit hiv, because people are idiots

You can stick your fingers in but they might get sticky

"I can change the course of television history. I can be better than Steven ever was."

>Cultural Marxism
Oh yeah. That thing that doesn't exist.

All smiles here.

I hope he's the savior this show desperately needs.

you're so fucking retarded. Dismissing something doesn't make it not exist

Just like white privilege.

The wait of announcement is killing me.
Seriously, I NEED to know some new info.

Motor Row, lad.

Capaldi and Gomez for me, just because Gomez was surprisingly amazing in the role. Their chemistry was also great and the Master getting an actually good arc and some redemption was great. I like how they were more like old friends who piss each other off than mortal enemies. I'll miss Gomez.

Bill is gender fluid?

I just downloaded it really quick. Fortunately, there was a shitload of seeds so it only took a matter of minutes.

Can you explain the joke in the OP of this thread I am posting in right now?

When will you fags get it?

Only Tennant or a Tennant like Doctor can save this show.

People on Tumblr are obsessed with their favourite characters being genderfluid/gay/bi/woke and make a staggering amount of fanart and posts about it

It's a bit annoying imo, but it really triggers rightwingers who think these kinds of people are mentally ill and should be gased

>more like old friends who piss each other off than mortal enemies.
I will always miss these two. I always thought no-one could replace the chemistry of Pertwee and Delgado, but Capaldi and Gomez are tied with them for me.

I thought 12 was a 10 esque Doctor?

I heard Bill was queer or something like that. Is that true?

"I'm monkeybeard, I "know" who it is but not going to tell you! Just Leave cryptic comments all the time."

Fuck off.

He means someone that teenage girls can fantasize about

Can we get atleast 1 season without gay/politics shit

I want to see some space adventures, not some muh slavery muh rights shit

Not even close

>Implying they aren't and shouldn't.

That just sounds to me like gay men have a lot more sex than your average heterosexual man. Why are they getting all the fun?

Also, bullshit statistics. How the fuck do you even empirically prove that "the average homosexual in a steady relationship has seven to eight affairs per year"? There's others there as well that don't make sense. You'd need to know what tests they did, how many people were tested, under which circumstances etc.

I don't know why I'm even replying to this. I just hate made-up facts posted somewhere because a fuckton of people are actually going to take those facts at face value.

strawpoll.me/13341298/r

She's gay yeah and she mentions it pretty often, but the reason for her mentioning it a lot is so that casual viewers are aware of it in time for the finale where it plays a sort of important part

If you haven't seen the first or last stories of S10 yet, you're in for some good shit

> All gays have had sex with all the other gays
> All gays have fucked monkeeys as well
> All gays have 16 orgies an hour

>mfw Chris and Kris usher in a new age of never before seen prosperity for the show, tv in general and the world at large

Bill is not OOGLEH!

A lot of these people who "know" who it is don't actually know who it is.

If only Richard Madden could act, I wouldn't mind him at all. But alas.

Has Philip Glenister ever been mentioned? Think he'd do a good job. Would be great to see him facing Simm in some way, in a throwback to Life on Mars.

>when her mouth isn't gaping, shsow's covered in makeup, and her hair is permed to look less negro she's sorta not unattractive-ish
Bravo

I sent monkeybeard a PM, asking him.

I'm going to watch the entire thing. I am re-watching the last two episodes of season nine though since I don't remember how Clara Oswald departed. I guess this means that one user doesn't get their wish fulfilled of having a transgender companion then?

>between 24% and 90% of lesbians report blah blah blah

This is not how a percentage works.

Great episode desu, with some utterly abysmal parts

Quick /who/! Name your ideal, fantasy choice for the next Doctor!
Forget about budgets, availability and everything. Just say who you would fucking LOVE to see in the role, regardless of plausibility. Could even be someone who isn't an actor. Just your absolute favourite person you want to see as the next Doctor.

shut up fag

Nah, I don't want to spoil anything but you'll get the pun by the end of the series

Kris Marshall

Gary Oldman.