A B S O L U T E

A B S O L U T E
C O M F Y

>All those college girls not having Amelie's haircut anymore but dyke ones instead

It's time to die.

>All those college girls that have never watched Amelie
KILL ME NOW

Straight woman should reclaim bobbed and cropped hairstyles, the lesbians ruined everything by adopting short hair as a statement of sexuality.

I liked A Very Long Engagement too. Jeunet used be huge.

Never saw Spivet or whatever his last few films were. kind of bizarre that he isn't embraced by the French or international audiences anymore.

I was disappointed by this, but its pretty comfy, yea.

My #1 comfy movie is probably Assassination of Jesse James. Theres just something really dreamy and relaxing about it.

It's a horror movie about a sociopath stalker who gets her way.
The film played you like a fiddle, you faggot. Don't believe me? Look at the other movies he did.

they're not stalkers if they're cute.

also the dude pretty much reciprocates halfway through the movie (ghost train scene) so it's not really stalking anyway.

NO IT'S A CUTE MOVIE ABOUT AN INTROVERT THAT HELPS PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEE

test

I'll never forgive that fuck for Alien Resurrection.

>you see judge, the guy sniffed my hair while he was dressed as a skeleton on a haunted house ride, so it's not stalking.
I want to live in this hyper-reality that Amelie does

gib autistic french gf

>tfw no Amelie like adventure where you stalk a qt and fix her life as well as your own.
just die in my sleep already

I cant stand her face, dont know why but it's too fucking annoying. It somehow grosses me out, I dunno.

One of emma watsons fav films along with braveheart and the fountain.

>ynw watch kino with emma watson

the guy she stalks directed La Haine. not even kidding.

No, she's already mine

This movie is so bad. Not even great. Tried too hard to be artsy. I remember one time I was in a sam ash trying out the pianos and some autistic kid sits on the piano next to me and starts playing the song looking over every 5 seconds as if to challenge gme to a duel making smug comments like practice makes perfect. Fuck this movie and fuck that kid.

A B S O L U T E
R E D D I T

He went on to do Alien Resurrection. He was quoted with something along the lines of: "I felt like doing something less twisted and wrong." iirc

>help people

You mean manipulate them?

I think you might be gay, user.

>dude le comfy

shut up

pic related is also comfy tier. Not even meming.

>interacting with people is manipulating them
do you watch anime per chance

Have you ever spoken with a woman per chance?

>liking white supremacist fiction that whitewashes vibrant diversity out of paris suburbs

>it's 'burganon discovers superior european kino' episode

>Have you ever spoken with a woman per chance?
t. 300lb basement dweller who speaks with his mom who hates his guts

Jeunet is one of my favorites. It's hard to beat movies like Amélie that are just outrageously loved. It's a miracle he didn't get depressed and kill himself and was able to make a very long engagement desu

a cuckin good time

No fuck off

>someone using "cuck" incorrectly

kys faget

she tries to get with the old dude while preg, then only goes back to effem boy because she got the creeps

emotional cheating = cuck

She´s so fugly, though

Learn how to watch a film, user.

Emotional cheating = emotional cheating

kuk

No, (You).

...tfw

Amelie is the female equivalent of Drive

>h3h3
redditor exposes himself to have shit taste, read all about it, read all about it.

NOT!
even memeing.

now this is cuckcore

only if you relate to him

How else would you watch this film though? It's entirely from his perspective and you're obviously meant to empathize and relate to him.

unironically one of the comfiest movies ever made

Posting more weird comfycore.

Post more comfy romantic movies, laddies.

There you go ni[b][b]a.

I can always watch Before Sunrise

horrible movie but it's an ok flick

>interacting
Have you even watched the movie, pal?