Donal Logue's daughter missing

She's been missing for like a week, you think there's any chance she's still alive?

>she

It's a boy. And she probably committed suicide like trannies are statistically shown to do.

Hope so, he seems like a good guy

There's been people found 20 years after being locked in someone's basement, there's hope

this is what happens when you dont kill your enemies because of your ethics, theyll just come back stronger.

the question is, should they be trying to convince him hes a boy or a girl?

Yup this is it. She's locked in his basement being pumped full of Bane venom so he can get his son back.

I hope it turns out okay. Donal's my man, Tao of Steve is top kino.

He has been selected in the Darwin's roulette.

She was... grounded for life.

batman would have found him by now

>wake up
>terriers is still canceled

They should get that cop-dog from Terriers to find her.

Does he have a big role in Gotham? I've enjoyed him in everything he's been in and I didn't even know he was on the show, I'll check it out.

>tfw no Terriers season 2

she would have survived if she lived in todays thicc friendly culture

>She is described as 6’2″, 180 pounds

LMAO

I hope they find her safely. I love Donal, he's always consistent in his work.

>her

That really sucks I hope he makes it back home safe.

He was funny in Grounded for Life. His kid either committed suicide or is holed up somewhere doing weird sex stuff with strange people.

>find picture of "her"
>not even slightly passable
>basically twink stage

Just stop. You'd be better off saying it's a guy if you really want him found. Only identify as "she" if you remotely look like it. Fuck's sake.

>does he have a big role in Gotham
He's Harvey Bullock, aka "the only fucking person in the GCPD that doesn't make you want to kill yourself"

Yeah, at 6'2" 180 he won't pass. Needs to lose like 40 lbs at least. But at 16 with a supportive father who has a ton of money he will probably end up looking OKish if he's still alive.