The Leftovers

You're going to call me Sup Forums.

but I just started season 2 and I hate the black baby and I hate that obvious little implicit glance of attraction between the white girl and black boy.

Every fucking show.

there's a scene where Michael refuses to let Jill get BLACKED

Lindelof defied my expectations there. Michael was not about to become a degenerate.

It doesn't really go anywhere funnily enough, i wonder if the network forced that in and one of the writers prevented the romance.

Also don't watch the finale of S3, episode 7 acts more as a finale. Episode 8 is more of an epilogue but it's also fucking all over the place and may ruin your perception of the show as a whole.

yeah you're fucking Sup Forums

now go back to your containment board you neet faggot, or better yet go back to r/thedonald where you came from.

That's good to hear.

Also I keep hearing about his the departure was some catastrophic event. But other than some sadness and the GR being ridiculous cunts everything seems fine.

1 out of 50 people disappeared. do you really think that would fuck shit up that much? seems about right to me.

most people probably would only know a few people that departed.

you must be mad as fuck everytime you come here, the entire time lol

They're just supposed to be horny teenagers that live right next to each other. In s1 Jill and her friend went to that party and you also had the twins who wanted to get laid.
Why is Sup Forums obsessed with blacks? this goes past simply shitposting

fuck off and lurk more, retard.

Don't give him replies, he is just mad he isn't white.

This chan is not for you, niggerfaggot.

>tfw meet a girl
>she's into TV shows
>she seems nice
>tell her I intend to watch the Leftovers
>"oh don't bother, user. it's shit"
What do

She is right

you don't have to be mad to insult people, you inbred nazi scum. there's no difference left between sjw and alt right cunts. all you are is annoying to people who aren't mentally ill.

she is unequivocally wrong and you should never talk to her again

The Leftovers is the best TV show of the last decade

you are boooring

watch it and then come back here to make a "what did I think of it?" thread so we can form an opinion for you. it's not as good as forming your own but since you're obviously not capable of doing that, better us than her.

I don't get why it's so often a white girl and black guy. Why not the other way around?

13 Reasons Why and Nu Trek come to mind.

fuck off nigger

She's 100% right and prob wifey material

She also told me she had many boyfriends before. I don't know, user.

Don't worry, things turn out alright, though I won't spoil it for you unless you want me to

Nora ditches the baby at the end of season 2 and the flirting between Kevin's daughter and Michael never amounts to anything

i guarantee you i'm whiter than you. it's a known fact that most Sup Forumstards are actually shitskins anyway.

yeah but then laurie marries john

yeah but laurie is a cunt so who gives a fuck

It's fucking Lost-2.

That baby, people in white clothes, main hero supernatural abilities will not be explained. It's all useless rubbish.

The only good thing is this masterpiece from soundtrack. And episodes about him traveling to the "word of the dead", they're just fun.

Yeah I didn't give a shit about this since Nora was the better waifu. It's not like Kevin was ever going back to Laurie anyway.

all you have to do is highlight the text and press "ctrl s" and you will never fuck up spoilers again

I always thought they should have made the departure bigger but I guess that's not the point.

>main hero supernatural abilities will not be explained

When he drinks the poison the poison is just not strong enough and just makes him trip, when he gets shot the bullet goes through the side and it doesn't hit any vital organs, and when he is submerged underwater, he isn't there for long, they pulled him out. Kevin never had any superpowers.

I get so embarrassed when someone talks about art and complains about plot inconsistencies or ambiguities. Just deep secondhand shame.

also john was pretty cool

I'm on mobile.
When he was shot in the end of second season he lost almost all of his blood. And still walked home at the end.
And how you explain priest's wife? Just coincidence?

>when nora finds the wax version of her family and all that madness in the S1 finale

this was a great show, thanks Sup Forums

>HBO show with some dicks
>Art

I expected answers. I got shit instead. Well, not shit, but something very disappointing.

marry her, she got great taste.

You discover catastrophic event in the last episode.

Actually the mystery becomes whether or not she was lying as if that's a better ending than leaving it ambiguous

This is the flimsiest excuse for a thread I've seen.

More often than not it's usually a black female and white man. You don't notice it because you're a white guy.

Yeah that bothered me too but stick with it.

That baby is the only remnant of The Holy Wayne who was my favorite character. The baby shit was dumb and annoying but it served to get Kevin's "son" back. That's pretty much it.

Also that black boy is alright as far as black people go. At least he's not a hoodlum nig nog. Who you should hate is the girl for being a whore. Gladly shes out of most season 3.

Fucked up family though

go back to bed, Lindelof

kill her
if u dont i kill her and u with her
fucking horrible taste
leftovers is top 3 of all time

what about this?

and? that's a bad thing because what? are you insecure she's going to compare other guys to you? lol

t. roastie

t. /r9k/ crossposter

nope

you have shit on your face

She doesn't get it