Would you like to see a "LGBT For Kids" show on TV?

Something like this YouTube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIsVGDq8nd8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq41OvJ9MTA
youtu.be/7d378k3twtg
youtube.com/watch?v=gAshNAfOHTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Steven Comblrverse doesn't already exist

This desu.

Looks like a cross between Brian Posein and a barn owl

That freak is hideous, I would not hesitate to beat the shit out of it after I fuck it's ass raw.

nice to see they're rebooting the hilarious house of frightenstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq41OvJ9MTA

That thing is horrifying and demonic.

How can anyone in the gay community act like this is normal, acceptable, whatever?

This is satanic

come back hitler-san

Anyone else immediately think of HIM?

What the fuck is that

gay rights were a mistake

It absolutely is. Without any doubt.

If this is what it takes to get my relatives with kids to finally chuck their tv out the window, yes.

This is disgusting. It truly fucking is. Even if I won the fucking lottery I would still be hesitant about bringing a child into this world where this perversion is so widely celebrated and invasive

This video and the sex song from that Bill Nye show are probably what ISIS use to recruit new soldiers.

The abolishment of slavery and giving women the right to vote were far worse, in all honesty.

This is why I voted for Trump. I've been a Democrat my whole life. Grew up in liberal upstate NY.

But stuff like this, the social deviance associated with the left. This is the reason I can no longer call myself a Democrat. This is pure evil. There's no denying it.

When did Divine come back from the dead?

this

This, I thought it was a parody or something.

Pretty much mate.

Didn't Trump support LGBT community and shit?

The Babadook 2 looks great

fucking demons

And all that AIDS has her looking trim and fit

Conservative gays are much more tolerable.

I'm not really anti gay. I'm anti deviance. The left is spiraling out of control when it comes to accepting and promoting every form of deviance.

If you have a child or if you ever plan to have a child, would you ever want them to see something this horrible? There is no logical defense of this evil. This is evil for the sake of evil.

I never believed in Revelations but stuff like this is pushing me closer to accepting that this is all part of Satan's plan to destroy the world.

Nice, always good to see the slippery slope is actually real despite claims to the contrary.

Slope? This is more like dropping off a 1000 foot cliff.

>her

youtu.be/7d378k3twtg

If Satan is real, he probably looks like that

>If Satan is real

I have no doubt about that now.

why are liberals so degenerate

This. There are things going on now that can only be called "diabolic" in the true sense of the word.

>tfw in Washington state

These cocksuckers are the reason I don't want to go to college

damn, im a 30 old guy and he freak me out so much. Imagine a kid

>These cocksuckers are the reason I don't want to go to college

Hahah yeah man I'm sure.

I honestly believe all that stuff about trauma based conditioning. How could any child see this and not be harmed?

Same. I got an computer science degree online so I'd never have to set foot on a campus.

You two are the real faggots

Left Wing Death Squads when?

It's up to the brass ball lefties to not tolerate this bullshit.

I'm a faggot for saving money and finishing my degree faster?

True. Im so freak out about this guy talking IRL with kids or something like that.

what manner of beast is this?

>I'm not really anti gay.
>I'm anti deviance.
Really activates those almonds.

Nigga I'm saving money

I agree in theory, but really what has he done about all this degeneracy, absolutely NOTHING? Like seriously what are they waiting for?

I think he meant he is NOT ONLY anti gay, but rather anti all of this degeneracy that gets shoved down our throats all day.

Wow colleges really are bastions of open minded thinking, I can't wait to be in debt for 20 years and not even get a well paying job for years after I graduate AND I get brainwashing WOWWE ZOWWE

If you think being gay is deviant, you're just an asshole.

why do they have beards these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAshNAfOHTg

This kind of drag queen is fine with me, but that type in the OP is cancer

Let me drop you off here!