Let's talk about Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Let's talk about Beauty and the Beast (2017).

I hate it and haven't even seen it.

Do we know for sure whether or not Emma Watson used a body double for the naked scene in Regression?

>I hate it and haven't even seen it.
Reddi/tv/ in a nutshell.

think the beast creampied her?

It was okay. I'm not sure if I wanted them to do less of a line by line adaptation or more. Either way, Emma Watson was the worst part of the movie, Luke Evans was the best, the magical teleporter that brought them to her birth house was dumb and added nothing.

But my daughter liked it, so I guess it was mission accomplished

I love how Disney tried to trick people into thinking they would be a full gay endorsement in this movie just to jin controversy because nobody would see it otherwise.

Nobody asked for this because the orginal is perfect.

Luke Evans is great but I feel like he's almost TOO handsome to be Gaston. And not nearly big enough.

I think his rugged handsomness works for the movie pretty well, but yeah, he definitely wasn't big enough. Plus i think they made him too sympathetic up until the final act so the character shift was really jarring.

A scene for scene adaption of the animated film, basically prints money for Disney.

Here's hoping Mary Poppins bombs and ends this shit.

I agree about that. Well, maybe sympathetic isn't the right word but he was surprisingly likable and then suddenly "KILL ALL NIGGERS"

its funny because SJW honestly thought this would be her generation defining role

>Here's hoping Mary Poppins bombs and ends this shit.
I hope not, I really like Emily Blunt.

>disappointing fact
How is that disappointing?

I want them to do it for Sleeping Beauty first.

Not Maleficent, literally Sleeping Beauty. Because Sleeping Beauty is a masterpiece.

>I hope not, I really like Emily Blunt.

Then you'd rather see her be in something good rather than Disney recycling every previous animated film for shekels

millenials dont want anything dethroning their precious harry potter

Well, first off, I have faith that with her acting ability it will still be a good movie. And second, yes I want stuff she's in to be good, but I also want it to succeed.

......But Beauty and the Beast existed LONG before Harry Potter.

Emma Watson was shit for trying to force her feminist beliefs on Belle. This coming from a liberal

Belle was always a pretty feminist character, an intelligent woman who has aspirations far above those of the vapid bitches in her village. I don't see the problem.

The worst offense of this movie was the additions and changes to the original that made LESS sense to the overall plot.

That and Emma Watson. How she convinces people she can act is beyond me.

What im saying is that it didn't work in certain scenes. You can be a feminist and still have weak moments.

When Belle was sent to her room in the movie, she fell on the bed and cried in despair, Emma Watson's Belle gave no fucks and immediately came up with a plan to escape.

By her trying to force this idea that women can't have weak moments, she made that scene unrealistic for a girl who normally just reads and has had very little conflictsl in her life

Inb4 Reddit spacing

>I hate it and haven't even seen it.
Unironically this

>Aladdin and Lion King live adaptions coming in the next few years

Hold on to your butts

emma watson is lovely showcasing her singing and acting abilities.
she is unironically a role model for young women all over the world.

I think it actually makes more sense that someone who reads all the time would be able to come up with a plan to escape? I can totally see her being like one of those people who sees something in a movie and thinks they can replicate it in real life. You know?

Anyway, it's not as if she didn't have weak moments. That just wasn't one of them.

Watson was great and it was unironically fucking kino
That scene wasn't even a character

More like all the faggots who like Logan wonder woman split get out skull island fate and the furious gotg 2 etc and never gave this a chance bc they have shit taste

This it was wonderful

Also watson is better than almost every actress posted here

What?

You sound like a woman and you are a little faggot bitch anime fuck for comparing everything verbatim to the cartoon. She was also directed in this film you realize that has everything to do with a performance you seriously expect it to be exactly the same and she has to follow a certain part bc you say so? Roastie tier.

It's well...let's just say I'd watch it again.

>"cheap theater" (less than $5 tix) is playing BATB
>used to work at this theater before being fired lol
>want to see BATB but my friends are faggots
>don't want to see it with mom and dad again

she looks great here

Emma was great your daughter has better chops than you, all you do is meme
Film was good Watson Evans and Kline and Stevens were the best

>cartoon with an american belle
>perfect
You are hypocritical cancer

stop it user, she's too cute

You really are so much of an autist you think little kids don't watch harry potter? You don't know a thing. Parents who grew up with them are always going to show them to their kids.

She's a shit actress you redditor

Sorry that scene wasn't even her character. She jumps inna water in colonia tho

Why does Sup Forums get so mad when a woman is much smarter and much more successful than them like Emma Watson is?

>Emily Blunt
>shit
Reddit detected.

>You sound like a woman and you are a little faggot bitch anime fuck for comparing everything verbatim to the cartoon. She was also directed in this film you realize that has everything to do with a performance you seriously expect it to be exactly the same and she has to follow a certain part bc you say so? Roastie tier.

emma watson's beauty and wit and charm do not intimidate nor anger me on the contrary they are some of the features that attract me to her the most.
that being said there is virtually no limit to what I would or would not poke into her asshole and then eat out

Mm.

i didn't know there were so many openly gay dudes and non-slave blacks in 1300's plague era france or that there were italian plague doctors in paris

Plague doctors are everywhere because they are fucking awesome.

DUDE FLAMBOYANT FLAMING FAGGOTS IN THE MIDDLE AGES LMAO

is it true her singing was autotuned?

well i just checked and apparently plague doctor costumes of that type were first used in paris so i guess i'm just stupid

My mother made an interesting observation which is that Dan Stevens quit Downton Abbey so that he could start acting in other roles but has been in jack shit since then until this movie.

Yes

no it's not, i was baiting you.

Why is Emma posting in this thread so much? Go to bed, you're only hurting yourself

NO ONE

>reading some Beauty and the Beast news
>find this

What the fuck is wrong with people?