youtu.be/adjfTktpIzg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiRS1b--TTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-sNhPdJFZcQ
youtu.be/rVarn-m7o9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no Jay

Fuck off.

Jay and his boyfriend finally alone together.

>canadicuck
fucking WHY? I WOULD RATHER HAVE NOTHING

racist

I legitimately can't watch anything of theirs if it has someone besides Mike and Jay in it.

>all these moire noise

WTF

Everyone in RLM hates Blade Runner, so they needed to bring in a positive voice to balance out the discussion so to give a classic a fair shake, and Colin is the only one they know who likes it.

Yeah they shat on Independence Day, but that movie genuinely sucks.

>re:view
no thanks. bad video, OP

>Another transformers 5 joke episode
Holy shit they need to let this go

Uh user...

Please tell me they hate it.

Jay looks like some redneck sexual predator and Colin is the young boy he's lured into his pickup.

From what I've watched so far, it seems Jay doesn't really like it.

>no Mike
into the trash

there's nothing that I want to see less than RLM talking about Blade Runner

At least it's not beardfat.

>the cinematographers of Space Cop can't appreciate Jordan Cronenweth
shocking

they start off saying nobody in RLM except the canucks like it.

It's good they talked about Ridley Scott losing his mind and becoming senile. He shouldn't be allowed near camera. Isn't he just the executive producer of the new Blade Runner?

It's such a shame that there is no way to just not watch the video.

>that Ridley's quote

How the fuck did this guy get so big?

>it's a "jay show"
nope

watching this now and enjoying it.

seems to me that was implied already in the original post, but thanks for clarifying

Another shit video. Got 5 minutes in.

Garbage.

Thank you for taking the time to come to an RLM thread and make a post in the RLM thread about how you have no interest in watching the video this RLM thread is about. Great use of your time.

So that's Jay's boyfriend yeah?

Woah, the "I am totally different and unique!" crowd doesn't like Blade Runner.
What a twist.

>Blue Jays cap
>literally blew Jay

Is that supposed to describe RLM? They like plenty of mainstream stuff.

Does anyone have the webm of when Mike got rejected on the couch by that girl?

This is the general mainstream pleb opinion to have, though. "Too boring!"

Jay even says how he watches it every year or two just to try and get it to "click". In other words he's a pretentious pseud that tries to force appreciation of something that's beyond him because he knows it's something he's SUPPOSED to like. Poseur retard always talking about "muh cinema" but is too inhumanly stupid and/or ADHD to appreciate the universal kind of abstract emotional resonance that Blade Runner evokes in people who aren't subhuman.

a step ladder

>he's a pretentious pseud that tries to force appreciation of something that's beyond him
lol this is some extreme autistic projecting

dumb based poster

If he was legitimately trying to be a poser, he would just say he loves the movie even though he doesn't. Clearly he likes a lot of aspects of the movie but has problems with the pacing. You faggots are weird and creepy sometimes with the shit you project onto the RLM guys.

is she ever coming back, my internet friends?

>Tfw Jay's thoughts on the movie are exactly what mine are.
Now I don't have an opinion of my own anymore.

Jay's looking old af.

These are the people that love capeshit and have problems following their plots most of the time, it's absurd how many things they get wrong in their recollection of plot events (which seems to be the only thing they care about in movies) or when they complain about something not making sense because it flies over their head.

Daddy af

over the hill af

>can stop pretending to like this now
feels good m8

He looks exactly the same as he always does.

How can Jay have such good tastes in regards to Lynch, then the next have absolutely shit taste like here?

Blade Runner isn't a movie you can like as a whole. You can only like certain aspects of it. It has so many great things about it but there are some things here and there that are just so bad.

Terrible, even for a rev-iew episode

New Plinkett XD

youtube.com/watch?v=PiRS1b--TTQ

I never watch youtube talking head reviews. I can just watch a movie and make up my own fucking mind because I'm not fucking retarded.

Name "some things" then, bud.

Because Ridley Scott is all style, no substance and Jay can see right through him.

delete right now

Style IS substance, and Jay can't see shit.

wtf i hate blade runner now

>tfw no qt boredfu

Hauer's character is sexy

Does anyone else only watch them when they review things that either you're probably never going to see, or when they are agreeing with your opinion? I just close the video if they start saying things I disagree with. I don't get why people would want to hear other people's opinions when they aren't in overall agreement with their own.

>I'm triggered an e-celeb didn't validate my opinion
kys

t. amerikek

no

I literraly love the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=-sNhPdJFZcQ

Well some of the good things are
>special effects
>world building
>themes
>tone

And the bad things are
>Some of the acting
>Deckard is a replicant idea being forced upon us
>really boring scenes

Really, most of the bad things are point out in this Re:view

You are an outlier are therefore excluded from generalizations.

I can just tell when an edit is from Jack. I can almost see him now, in his shitty apartment, sifting through hours of footage to find that one "funny" blooper that he can repeat over and over again. "Hm, I dunno if they got the joke", he says as he zooms in on Mike's frail crotch, "maybe I should put some fucking text on the screen in order to emphasize just how fucking funny that random mispronunciation was". And there he goes again, that old kidder, that card. Listen Jack, I know that you're reading this, and I just wanted to say that, no, this is not a joke. You are a hack, your wife is a slut, you'll never get to fuck Jay, fuck you

Fucking Jack's dick is huge. That picture is even better with him standing next to tiny horses.

Yes

>expecting a filmmaker like Jay to have seen an obscure film like "The Big Sleep"
Come on. You sound like those people who are shocked that they haven't seen that dadcore 60s series James Bond.

Jack doesn't edit anything that isn't Pre Rec

who is this bogart? which superhero did he play

Is this a new copy pasta?

JACK FUCK OFF you're not even in this one you attention whore

i can appreciate how 99% of their re:view videos just expose their incredible shit tastes

FUCK

I meant Mike, ok?

Back the fuck off, I've been having several bad days recently.

Okay, I finally get the joke now. I actually wanted the black screen and was disappointed that it was instead a serious review of one of my favorite movies. Just like filmgoers regularly go see Transformers films over and over rather than actual substantive movies. Bravo, Mike, bravo

What a fucking obscure reference.

Jack didn't edit this. Jack doesn't edit anything other than Pre Rec. And if you actually watch Pre Rec, you deserve to be butthurt.

i can't wait for their review where they give a giant blowjob to speed, double jeopardy, or some similar 90s crap

That is a very famous movie, not their fault you're a pleb

Just because it's an homage doesn't excuse it coming across hammy and bad in the context of Blade Runner.

Jack also likes Blade Runner

He played Coolestmotherfuckertoevergracethescreen-Man

>very famous
>I haven't heard of it
I don't believe you.

>really boring scenes
This isn't a valid criticism. "Boring" is a state of mind, more so a criticism of yourself and your inherent emotional response than of the film itself. Such criticism also assumes that the role of the auteur is to pander to the viewers' subjective ideals of not-boring, which is just wrong if you think about it. If you can't distance yourself from your biases and what's inside your head and undress the film directly, you have no basis commenting in the first place.

UH HELLO, JACK DIDN'T EDIT THIS. HE ONLY EDITS HIS RESUME BECAUSE HE'S CONSTANTLY IN DANGER OF BEING FIRED FOR BEING INSUFFERABLE ABOUT HIS HUGE SCHLONG

Is that Ridley Scott quote for real??

>Zima
hahaha. I get the funny joke. It's funny because Zima is considered to be a feminine drink. Would have actually been funny to see them drink so much Zima, that they got blackout drunk, and did the reviews, slurring, while lying on the floor. No need to explain the jokes, if they're actually funny.

youtu.be/rVarn-m7o9k
Absolute Kino.

>you're a plebian for liking/disliking what I dislike/like!

good, i hope your week gets worse bitch

If Harrison Ford is supposed to have been a replicant with 4 years of life, how is he a retired cop with such a history with other people in the business who know him? They seem to know him longer than 4 years.

Ok, they are really slow and quiet scenes that are build up to very small bits of information. That's a better description of "really boring scenes" if that is what you wanted out of me.

Ridley Scott has made only two great movies
And they were his first two movies

no mike = no watch

>Harrison Ford is supposed to have been a replicant
hint: he wasn't supposed to be a replicant (until 1992)

"listen i'll be the best judge of that cause i'm the fucking director"
alpha as fuck

>Jay going on and on about scenes being boring

Does he do it to be contrarian? There are loads of films he loves that are dull as shit throughout.

Has anyone actually watched Psycho or Exorcist recently?