>Michael brown played by terry crews
>The cop who shot him played by Mark Wahlberg
>Directed by Michael Bay

You bet your ass it'll be kino

someone post the Trayvon film pasta

>Director : Sam Raimi
Kino

the jews will never allow it

Who will play the owner of the shop he robbed? Must be an older, scrawny Indian guy

Dindukino

It'll be a white, racist guy who they'll show in a few scenes in the build up being a complete asshole, so that the audience can feel sorry for the dindu

this right here

Oh another new movie vilifying the oppressive white state this time for unjustly murdering another innocent future black astronaut.
I wonder who is behind this?

>Warner Bros.

Oy what a coincidence, jingele!

>Mike and Tyrell both enter the convinience store
>they both mind their own business
>Mr Aziz, a Racist store owner pulls out a bowie knife
>He points it to Mike and Tyrell and says "Out of my store now nigger!"
>Mike and Tyrell both scared run to the exit
>Mr Aziz jumps over the counter with ferocity as he weilds the large knife
>Mike scared fights back with fear in his eyes
>The cigarillos magically jump into his hand and give Mike the strength to fight back
>Mike and Tyrell both leave the store in a panic
>meanwhile we see Clnt Eastwood playing the police officer
>hes in an old crown victoria with some southern music playing
>he stops by the streetlight near a black families home
>4 young men just talking outside confront the car and with care they tell him "is there something wrong mr officer sir?
>Clint's arm pokes out of the darkness holding a gun as he fires a warning shot at the mans feet
>he turns around and runs in a panic
>Clint puts his gun away and drives toward where dispatch told him
>he confronts Mike
>He tells mike to come over
>mike gets close
>Yes mr officer?
>Clint smiles with crooked yellow teeth
>He shoots but misses
>Mike scared for his life runs away
>Clint in a rage preses the gas pedal hard
>Hes nearing mike
>he salutes and shouts Heil Hitler as he runs over mike
>he gets out of the car
>points his gun at mikes head
>Im so fucking siick of you worthless niggers
>BLAM!
>white doves fly away as the film goes to black
>fin

>white doves fly away as the film goes to black

And purple rain plays. Remember prince and how he died recently?

>Please I need this medicine for my sick mother!
>I WONT SELL SHIT TO NIGGERS! GET OUT!
>Please just listen to me I didnt do nothing to yo-
>GET OUT YOU NIGGER APE, HOPE YOUR MOTHER DIES IN THE SLEEP TONIGHT!
>Im sorry but I have to take this medicine, im leaving the money on the counter + the tip
>*racist shop owner assaults poor baby Mike*

Real life: youtube.com/watch?v=C6zKj_JSu2c

Hollywood: youtube.com/watch?v=AP6a11DNGTs

Didn't even think about that

they made a movie of amberlamps?

They should get Drake Bell to play the cop who shot him t.bh f.am

I can't wait To go and laugh and all the jokes

Is this the nigger that stole some shit, leaned into a cop car to try to take the officer's gun, then got shot charging at the cop?

If so, this is possibly the worst Dindu to create a film about. I can confidently predict that, like Ghostbusters, the studio will use SJW bullshit as a marketing tool so we'll have months of "think pieces" and tumblr screeching.

They wrote a song about it too:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDD9FmdmUN4

Michael Brown minding his own business when White Officer and White Supremacist Mark Wahlburg stops him and tells him to turn around
Mike being the christian boy he is does so and begins crying as he feels the barrel of the police officers cold gun behind his head
The cop salutes and yells out Heil Hitler Nigger as he shoots him in cold blood and mikes lifeless body falls down in the shape of a cross
Camera pans towards the Jesus Christ statue on the street while a single tear rolls down the statue and it begins raining
Police Chief shows up and tells Wahlburg "Its ok son, we make sure our boys get out in one piece around here"

That's exactly the one.
BLM and leftist media outlets use these clear cut cases so they can mispresent them and once the person who killed the guy(s) isn't thrown in jail they can pretend a racist childkiller wasn't persecuted for his crime. It's a pretty good strategy on their part honestly, kind of scummy but it works and who cares about morals anyway if you achieve what you want right? And it's not like people care about fact-checking either (on both sides of the spectrum)

I think I know a guy

Trayvon: Massacre of the Innocent
(inspired by true to life events)
Travyon, played by Jaden Smith, is shown at school, raising his hand in lit class. The wise Hispanic teacher, played by Antonio Banderas, calls on him. Trayvon stand up and recites lines of Shakespeare in a hip, cool, but moving rap. As he sits down Banderas smiles and nods at him with a wise, knowing approval.

Trayvon is seen hanging out after school on the lush greens of the front school yard with his friends, featuring the girl who played Precious, plus a mix of races: a white blonde girl, a Hispanic kid, an Urkel-looking black nerd, a white kid with his hat on backwards. A veritable Burger King Kids Club.

Cut to a dark apartment, where Zimmerman, played by Edward Norton, is doing pull-ups, with the words FEAR and HATE inked on his knuckles. He then practices shooting his empty gun at himself in a mirror. "You talking to me?" Norton says. "You in MY neighborhood?" He then sits down to watch Birth of a Nation.

Cut to Trayvon at home, at the dinner table with his parents, played by Jamie Foxx and Maya Angelou. They discuss Tray's future plans of being an airline pilot. "It's a mighty big responsibility," Jamie Foxx says. "Having all those souls onboard." "I know," Jaden/Tray says. "I want to be like Sully some day though."

After dinner his little brother, wheelchair bound, asks him if he can go get some candy and tea. Even though it's raining out, Tray agrees. In slow-mo he zips up his hoody, pulled from the dryer.

Should I post the rest?

>Should I post the rest?
sure

Has anyone here watched Fruitvale Station by that Coogler guy that has now directed the Black Panther movie?

I bet this will be similar to that, which is fine.

Cut to George Zimmerman, in his truck patrolling the neighborhood while blasting and singing along to a racist song created by head KKK Klansman Ben “Zyklon B” Garrison:
“OH MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO!~
WE WASHED OURSELVES WITH NIGGER’S BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO!~
WE’RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE, JEW BY JEW BY JEW!~
OH THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ONN!!!!!!!!!!!!-“
Out of gas, Zimmerman curses the jews for his own folly and continues his patrol on steel-toed boots.

Time-skip: Cut to Zimmerman patrolling the streets, whistling the Confederate Anthem, as rain pours on his golden hair. He does tuck-and-rolls across neighbors' lawns, pulling out his gun and pointing it at dark shadows. A cat crosses his path and he fires at it. He chuckles mercilessly.

"Keep the change," Tray says with a smile to the woman working at the convenience store. With the snacks for his brother he walks out of the store, not before passing by a magazine with Sully on the cover. Tray smiles.

Cut to Trayvon skipping down the sidewalk. A group of multicultural young males are there smoking pot. "You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot." He continues to skip down the path and eventually enters the condo complex.

As Trayvon turns a corner, a sweaty and enraged Zimmerman emerges from the shadows. "Where do you think you're going, NIGGER?"

Trayvon stumbles on his words and tries to answer but is silenced when Zim cold cocks himself with the gun and starts beating himself on the back of his own head. "Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Zimmerman screams.

Zimmerman does a nazi salute, and shouts with the malice needed for a 2nd degree murder conviction clearly present in his cold blue eyes, "WHITE PRIDE!"

"Please sir, I just want to return home to my brother and finish my homework," Trayvon pleads.

I always wanted a movie about a petty thug who gets shot

"That's too bad," Zimmerman says. He then empties nearly his entire high capacity assault clip into the baby-faced teen. "It looks like your dog ate it."

The rain continues to pour. It’s now in all black and white now, Zimmerman coolly walks over to the incapacitated Trayvon who has fallen Christ-like and who struggles to stand, blood pouring from his mouth. Zimmerman puts one boot on Trayvon's chest. Trayvon moans in pain, Zimmerman aims at his head.

"Heil Hitler" Zimmerman says. He fires. At that moment a dozen of white doves fly above the scene.
Zimmerman glances at Trayvon’s skittles laying across the sidewalk, Zimmerman picks up one of the skittles off the ground and tastes it. He's grinning like the Cheshire cat, incredibly sweaty, and, it's implied, somewhat sexually aroused. He strikes a match on the ground by Trayvon's corpse and lights a thick Cuban cigar. The white man smiles directly into the camera: "Taste the rainbow, motherfucker."
The next scene Zimmerman is being led by police, cold and emotionless. Out of the shadows appears a sinister looking man who hands Zimmerman his card. "Don't worry, George", he says. "We always take care of our own." Zimmerman reads the card and then notices a ring on the man's finger, indicating he is a member of the same white supremacist organization he is. Zimmerman gives the man a knowing smile as he offers a firm handshake.
"I'm George. George Zimmerman."
"Pleasure to meet you, George. I'm Don. Don West." Revealing Bryan Cranston.

[maniacal laughter echoes in the background, malevolent and eternal like racism in Amerikkka]
[END SCENE]

>"You wanna get high?" one asks. "No," Trayvon answers, "then I'll never be able to be a pilot."

I bought a Blu ray copy of that for like $2 but still haven't watched it.

[FADE IN]

A packed courtroom. At the center, Don West, in an impeccable suit and with his head held high. [CLOSE UP] Don West adjusts his ring, on it's side engraved "1488". A slight smirk betrays his mood as he inspects the jury. He looks over to the prosecutor side, to the victims family and community members - mostly black folk. Then he looks back at the jury - all whites. He smirks.

"Knock knock"

Came here to ask someone to post this.

>tfw cops kills so many unarmed black people i dont even know which one this guy is

It's actually funny because cops don't really kill that many unarmed black people but the way the media portrays these events, you'd think they do.

compared to what the number should be, 0, yea id say it is so many.

>Hollywood:

(((hollywood)))

Why Brown?

He was the worst one out of all of these shooting incidents.

That's not the right argument.

You have to point out that according to FBI crime tables blacks commit 26-28 percent of overall crime despite being only 13 percent of the population.

So it makes sense that police killings of blacks will also be higher than 13 percent.

who's there

George Zimmerman

>Zimmerman does a nazi salute, and shouts with the malice needed for a 2nd degree murder conviction clearly present in his cold blue eyes, "WHITE PRIDE!"
Fucking kek

george zimmerman who

and there are shills in this very website that wonder why normal people hate sjw-liberals now

t. voted for obama twice

Yeah but so far this year, 630 people have been killed by police.
If they were all black people, we would never hear the end of it.
You're right. Cops shouldn't have to shoot people but people shouldn't also commit crimes and be non-compliant with police officers when they are caught.
I don't blame cops for shooting people in a country where there's the very real possibility that everyone you have to deal with has a gun.

you're on le jury xDDDD

>t. voted for obama twice