Surprisingly accurate

Here

>implying Marvel is the loser
DCucks, everyone.

This is Marvel

>Hilary keeps winning
Uh nigga what?

This is DC

Hilary won the popular vote. Trump won the Internet fanbase.

>political comparisons using fictional characters
Lemme put mine in real quick

Take Gwenpool out of that RIGHT NOW!

She's being BLACKED by Miles Morales

marvel wins the popular vote alright, especially if you factor in illegal immigrants watching their movies

but the electoral college in DC scenario is kino factor and cinematic excellence

>all those fucking white males
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pathetic

based

That's missing everyone's favorite Marvel character though.

>didn't read the comics
Miles hates her and thinks she's a psychopath.

Marvel comics have sucked for a over a decade now and the quips cinematic universe is getting BTFO by WW currently. Marvel is the loser

>Superman cries about having too much power and is often hesitant to use it to kill anyone.

Doesn't sound like Trump to me. Maybe if Superman went on killing sprees. Hulk or even Tony Stark = Trump to me

Falling for the "illegals stole muh popular vote" trap

HAIL HITLER. YOU MARVEL SHITSKINS WILL REFRET EVER HOLDING THIS FALSE SENSE OF SUPERIORITY. YOU WILL ALL COLLAPSE WHEN THE POPULATION WAKES UP AND REJECTS THIS MULTICULTI KEK GARBAGE.

I stopped reading Marvel since the cuckening began, but my colleagues at Sup Forums told me they were teasing this ship. Good thing it didn't caught on.

>one is garbage
>other is shit
Sounds about right.

Trump is more like Hoggish Greedly from Captain Planet.

>toddler level understanding pf economics and politics
>disgusting orange "hair"
>selfish and self centered to a t
>hordes of zombie like fans who would eat his shit if liberals had to smell it
>disdain for the environment
>fat and disgusting

Elon Musk is more like Tony Stark then that fat piece of shit.

His hair is blond you fool

He has wonderfully soft, piglet-pink flesh tho, concealed with blackface levels of fake tan

this would all be illegal in Russia

it's illegal to criticize it in Germany

>Hades: Best Olympian God bar none, but widely misunderstood and hated by ignorant meme people
>Zeus: Turns into an eagle to rape little boys

Yeah, probably.

So you hate capeshit in general?

How could a MCUck possibly be a fan of Trump? How could one MCUck defend their shit taste in movies while being a fan of Trump?

No they never even teased it Miles wen't from thinking she was weird to a liability to a dangerous psychopath no time for love user. I'm guessing the people who told you that were just making assumptions based on the cover which makes sense since a majority of people who comment on Sup Forums don't read comics and just either watch the movies or do company war threads.