Dcucks will defend this

Dcucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeble
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can predict every single post in this thread.

Will Raven get BLACKED?

Mecha Obama

he looks part transformer

Teen Titians movie with teen Raven when?

No, real DChads wanted Hal Jordan or Martian Manhunter. Nobody actually likes Cyborg, much less as a Justice League member

AW YEAH BABY.
BOO YAH
BOO YAH
BOO YAH

Well, I thought it looked stupid.

But after Spiderman and Black Panther, it's looking less terrible.

No it should of been John Stewart as Green Lantern.

She wants black Wally West's dick tho

what a shitty raven
jodelle ferland or bust

>Nobody actually likes Cyborg
I do. Well, the cartoon Cyborg was pretty cool

The CGI in all capeshit is terrible. Spiderman Homecoming is awful. Wonder Woman is awful. This is awful. It's all awful.

my dreams of a cybernetic nigger superhero have finally been realized
powrs include using a giga nigga bbc electro penis that he can use to execute bitches via penetrative sex by way of mouth, anus, or vadgina and being good at basketball and craps
simply insert and than thier elektrocuted
finally us cucks have a hero
he's not the man our wives need
but the one they deserve
he's a raging bull
a wife watcher
an ebony master

All he ever does is whine about his dad turning him into a half robot freakshow

>Dude lets make this design as overly complicated as possible lmao

In Teen Titans he was cool never even talked about his dad or his past except for like one episode. Was just bros with Beast Boy and like working on his car and Titan Tower.

All Raven does is whine about muh emotions and her dad, I don't see anyone shitting on her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeble

because raven is hot

Is this the thread where we post CGI so bad you're amazed it made it into the final cut?

Good point but then again her dad's a demon shithead while Cyborg's dead is just a loving father who wanted to save his son's life. His angst is unjustified and selfish compared to Raven who has every reason not to like her dad. Also, this is highly subjective but she has a better powerset, costume, name etc

I will only watch this if someone dubs over everyone of Cyborg's lines with Teen Titans Go Cyborg.

This gif made me think, does Cyborg have a dick?

>he watches teen titans go
shame on you

Teen Titans Go is the single greatest DC thing ever.

No, I'm 100% DCuck. It looks bad. Like, shockingly bad. I'm hoping it looks somewhat better in the movie, but I doubt it.

Whatever happened to that live action Titans TV show? They put out a casting call for Nightwing, but I'm not sure if it got picked up past the pilot.

Did you not see Zones teen Titan flash? He has at least 5 cocks

I think the film iteration of cyborg has him creating appendages at will via meme technology, so there's no reason why he couldn't.

It's OK for what it is they aren't trying to act like it's in the same genre as Teen Titans original. It's just goofy 15 minutes episodes aimed for kids but with the odd joke or reference thrown in for the parents watching trying to get there kid in to the heroes they like.

You guys think the original Teen Titans will ever come back on?

BIG

METALLIC

Does anyone actually want Martian Manhunter? The only people who know who he is are the millennials who grew up watching the Justice League cartoon where MM jobbed constantly

He was pretty shit they only needed him for the off chance where he would read there mind or go ghost mode and sneak in. I would like Hawkgirl and Green Lantern instead myself

Fuck now I want to see this

I actually liked him as a character, but he was so poorly utilized in his tv cartoon incarnation that I can't see there being much demand for him to come back outside of diehard comic purists.

LETS HIT THOSE SHOWERS

ah shit I remember these animations

Isn't Cyborg a Team Titan? Why did they make him a JL founder?

I liked his design but his powers are kind of all over the place in the comics

Diversity quota and no one gives a shit about Martian Manhunter.

I wish they just went with John, Cyborg is a shit replacement, Batman already has all the cool gadgets anyway

Well they also wanted the Iron Man audience. I also hate the actor, he's being so fucking cocky on social media and trying to push this #BorgLife meme which is stupid.

should have just went with green lantern
john stewart is black they could have filled a diversity quota and had an additional good character to work with

They're saving him for Green Lantern Corps.

jodelle is a mongrel and likely smells like tacopits 24/7.

Actually watched Wonder Woman today or finished took me two days. This scene stood out. All the fight scenes generally felt awkward.

They wanted to push a black superhero to the forefront and Cyborg is their best and safest bet. Most black superheroes created a few decades ago are inherently stereotypical and suffer of common issues such as being involved with crime/drugs/poverty as part of their origin story, having the word "black" in their name or being a legacy/successor/alternate to a white superhero. Cyborg is clean, stand-alone and has at least a little recognition outside of comic readers because the TT cartoon was very successful.
I'd still rather have John Stewart, but I get why they're doing this.

The Iron Man audience is the Robert Downey Jr. audience; it has nothing to do with a cyborg/robot/machine aesthetic. Putting some untested new actor in a CGI robot costume isn't going to bring in a lot of people who go to Marvel movies just to hear RDJ quip.

is bane breaking the bat

This looks bad, for it still looks better than the MCU's best to be sincere.

I'm curious, what is your native language?

Mandarin

你是台灣人嗎?

No and stop using google translate, dumbass

>google translate
Baka desu.

god fucking damn i hope so

I enjoyed and MoS and BvS but I cannot defend this.

Looks bad.

Please get a tripcode so you can get BLOCKED