ITT: We write the next Prime speech

>We have fought this war for so long...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uBqDoCzcbn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and got so far

>200

>1

>long ago, our kind saw humans as a violent and primitive race, but we are much alike..

But in the end

it doesnt even matter

because niggers will be

fucking muh white wymen

so how will white bois ever recover?

>credits

CALLING ALL AUTOBOTS. I, AM A GENOCIDAL PSYCHOPATH WITH NO EMPATHY, AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXTRAJUDICIALLY MURDER EVERY LAST DECEPTICON FUCKING SHIT AND SQUAT ON PLANET EARTH, AS IT'S RUL- I MEAN PROTECTOR

I hope you're not implying that's a character fault.

We have fought this War for so long, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter; Because niggers will be fucking muh white women, so how will white bois ever recover?

Bravo Sup Forums

>now autobots fight hand in hand with the humans, protecting their shared worls from threats that would otherwise overcome them.

Vocaroo time.

We have fought this war for so long, but now finally, we are the Transformers™

>our foes may be strong, but when the humans and autobots come together, we are unstoppable.
>we will fight
>we will struggle
> we will win
>because we are
>Transformers
BWAAAAAAA
credits

Real heroes don't kill their enemies

Fuck off moralfag

Because if you kill your enemies they win.

I'm a Canadian but I fucking loathe Trudeau

vocaroo.com/i/s1uBqDoCzcbn

whatever I tried.

>I AM...
>violently rips the head off a Decepticon who just had surrendered
>OPTIMUS PRIME

Optimus keeps killing his enemies and the autobots situation keeps getting worse with each movie

>they win

By killing those precious few Transformers that still exist, further dooming their race. I can understand killing a cunt like Megatroin (even if he can't stay dead), but it's kinda stupid that they keep executing grunts like they were nothing.

Megatron is a cunt because humans locked him up, imprisoned him, froze him and did experiments on him for centuries

Who the fuck wouldn't be pissed off at their captors then?

Megatron actually is less of a cunt than Optimus since movie 3.

I am Optimus Prime

ROBOTIC PENIS

Could somebody explain why Hot Rod was french in Last Knight?

Why wouldn't he be?

I thought his time guns would break and send all the robots into different parts of history, launching the cinematic universe. They showed all those paintings that were obviously preestablished characters and then they never touched on it.

GIVE ME YOUR FACE DECEPTINIGGERS

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

What the fuck? Post your pretentious anime-sounding melodramatic garbage somewhere else.

Add some linkin park that gets gradually louded