Try and defend this

try and defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

Ancient Egyptians probably looked more like Middle Easterners than blacks or whites.

WUZ

>implying there wouldn't be outrage/riots if white people were casted in slave roles

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

no genetic testing shows they are practically european. this is new.

i want to say wipi-po wouldnt give half a shit over something so trivial besides libtards of course

>in Egypt's seven thousand year history there were a handful of black rulers.. therefore every single one of the billions of Africans that have ever lived should all identify as kings and queens

Have they ever tried to justify this reasoning?

They don't really looked like middle easterners, but yes, it's closer than blacks A good example would be the frog dude from Mr Robot and Sofia Boutella.

hiring straight up pale people to play ancient egyptians was wrong even though ancient egyptians have far more in common with Europeans than they do Africans (Arabs are racially indistinct from most Europeans except for paleness) but it would be even less accurate to cast straight up blacks.

giv mummy gf

>movie about irish slaves
>riots and chimp outs as irish slaves being cast as white people instead of blacks

> based Ridley
Alien Covenant shows a Xenomorph giving the BXM (Big Xenomorph Mouth) to the black dude in the shower to prevent bbc'ing.

KANGZ n' sheit

It's the same reason white people are always talking about "muh heritage" and how white people invented everything.

If you consider turks like european looking.

If black people (or niggers as I like to call them) were kings and queens then how isn't there any nigger kings and queens today?
There's still White royalty to this day but I ain't see no nigger kingdoms?

>genetic testing shows they are practically european

Sorry, Cletus, try again, you wuz NOT kangz.

It's not, but you tried.

WE

Royalty not common shit.

how the fuck am i supposed to defend such horrid picture quality?

Oh my god, you really do think you were kangz, literal kangz

I'm going to screencap this and post it to every board

But science be raycis n sheeit.

just because egypt is in africa
doesnt mean egyptians are black

Ethiopia, my dude. Never been conquered.
Also, the Aztec and Inca Empires were once on the cusp of advanced civilization, before Spain came and fucked their shit up.

Nothing new, they also believe that all N. Africa was black and then replaced by arabs, that Moors were black looking etc.

Go for it. Egyptian royalty wore snake costumes because they were of the white druidic dragon bloodlines from Atlantis. They forbade the common people to gaze upon them.

Retardposting belongs to /x/.

There is legit no safe defending this. Tv/ would defend I. Y. Yunoshi's character I'm breakfast at tiffanys if they had the chance. audrey hepburn can eat a dick

You have to understand that most blacks still have low self esteem for the slavery shit, so they have to cling to these inaccurate claims about Africa. Natives in SA were treated like shit too but at least they know where they come from, they know their roots. Afro americans mostly don't, that's why they see Africa as a unity, and not as various cultures and civilizations that were probably not related to each other at all.

> not knowing about dragon royal bloodlines makes you smart
Thank goodness I'm retarded.

Wikipedia is now /x/-tier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings

The oldest civilizations were megalithic ones in Western Europe, not North Africa or the Middle East.

>yfw you can tell that this pic is somehow from the 2000's
I hate these instragram filters shit christ

>white druidic dragon bloodlines from Atlantis
Sure, lots of proofs about that.