Niles x Roz should have happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/321VHP92d8A
youtube.com/watch?v=MjrLyWlCrP8
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wheres the bluray remaster

THE EVIL WATERS OF CAM WINSTON

I hated this game, I could never get past Maris.

was Roz lying to Julia when she said she didn't love Frasier it kinda seemed like she did

Roz would've cut her arm off to secure a provider as a single mother. Him being attractive is a bonus.

>yet another wine-tasting minigame

yeah and like most single mothers she chose to be one sadly

This is Dr. Niles Crane, Let's get better!

>Late season Frasier
>Roz mentions she's in her mid 30's

I can't believe the final level entailed you figuring out what to do with those tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

I had to buy the strategy guide.

>mfw you mistake purple drank for wine and the wine club laughs at you and your dad shouts at you in front of them.

>mfw you are literally Roz in real life

ROZ THICC
WURRRRRRRR

Her accent is diamonds

Where do I get a girl who sounds like that while I fuck her in the ass

>be fat disgusting manlet
>fuck roz and daphne

Why$$$ do women want$$$ ugly guy???

pls date me

>Can never get the Plutonium Door Pass. Forced to remain in the Relaxation Grotto every time.

Do you think that you are too good to date a garbage man?

>TFW you give your first birth effortlessly, in minutes, without breaking a sweat... in a veterinarian's office.

>you will never see a film adaptation of "Ready... Set... DIE!" or "The Suspicious Six-Pack".

lol this is a good thread.

Question: How old are you and when/why did you watch Frasier?
I'm 30 and it was on TV when I was a kid, I never watched it because it was a boring "adult" show that had absolutely no appeal set against cartoons.

>purchase Sherry
>it's out of stock
>do an online search
>it's out of season

It feels like the game never wants Frasier to win.

I'm 27, watched it when it was on cause my parents watched it. Then watched reruns later in life and liked it more.

the midwest

started when I was 12. In the UK they would show Friends at 9pm then Frasier at 9:30pm every friday

>out of season
Do you not understand how wine works?

I think it's pretty obvious that I don't.

There's a mod where you can play as Frederick and unlock a killer hidden Sisters Of Mercy live video.

Every time I play as Niles, I fail to eat all the caviar on the Caspian Queen and lose. Every time.

>that bonus round level where you and Niles attempt as much destruction to Marty's chair

>The music that plays when your caller commits suicide

I'd seen a couple of episodes here and there throughout the years but I watched the entire series in full for the first time around five years ago because I always had been meaning to watch more.
It's fucking amazing. The Ski-Lodge is easily my favourite episode. Perfect comedy.

>thefucking gay bonus round where you have to try and get eddie to follow you to the door for his walk

the fucking stupid game always ends up bugging out when you cross the fireplace

seriously fucking gay developers in the 90s couldnt launch a game without overt bugs?

Was Roz a slut?

in one way, yes. In other ways she just had high standards and was searching for the right man at a fast pace

I'm 27, never watched it growing up because I assumed it was a boring old person's type of show. 2 years ago I caught one episode like at 2am one night after smoking weed and fell in love with it

This, i want it NOW!

Would an AM Radio personality really be as famous as Fraiser was?

no she was still a slut

you can have high standards without getting low on your knees and taking a mouthful of cum from 150 different guys

In the 90s, yes

Now that the dust has finally settled, was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

You came to the wrong thread faggot. Ourguy would never be so pretentious.

post pics

I'd date one desu

I like the bit where you have to chase Blaine down in the wheelchair

THIS.

Post minge.

no

>says shes like roz
>is nothing like roz

fuck off youre probably a guy in drag

>spineless
>conniving
>vindictive
maybe /your/ guy

that last little panel caught me off guard only because I read it in his voice

>trips of truth
I don't think anyone has but people say the Platinum Pass is a rip off. I don't believe it though.

I'm a single mother senpai

>mfw you ask your station manager to your house for dinner to set him up with Daphne.

What could go wrong?

can we get some autist nerd to make a frasier game? itd be so comfy

>that comic

I could see it working.

youtu.be/321VHP92d8A

Game: Like those old autistic 2D games where you pickup items and use them to proceed to the next level

Levels:

Frasiers home
The station
Niles home
Roz home
The Cabin
The Park with Eddie Bonus Level

>Leaving out Cafe Nervosa
Come on now. So would it be a shop, or another bonus level?

The episode where they go up to the mountain log camping for the weekend is decent

I wonder if Kikeflix knows that a new show starring Frasier would be a hit with millenials

Imagine 3 hit shows with the same character over 40 years

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=MjrLyWlCrP8

Is Frasier sit-com kino?

OOOOO DEAR
AHM AVIN ANATHA WANNA ME PSY-KIK VISIONS

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

>but i don't know what to do with those dark shadows and hidden ledge
>i'm falling again

A gay guy pretending to be straight?

Fucking Kek!

This could be some sort of Pitfall level where he's running along a stage and has to leap over various holes.

Semper ubi sub ubi

>find a bunch of my old video game stuff, including frasier for the snes
>start playing it again
>breeze through the first few levels
>even defeat the timelord wizard without taking a hit
>but I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
>eventually get stuck and die every single time
Any tips?

shes from wisconsin

Total beginners mistake, all you have to do to beat it is announce you'll leave the building and say thanks

make it a custom WAD for FreeDoom like that noahs ark one where you have to "collect" the animals.

Frasier is the best 90's sitcom desu

MILKIE
I
L
K
I
E

>tfw you find out Marty hated the dogs because they did not respond to him whatsoever because they are trained to do only what their handler says

Its pretty funny. You work with a cute animal that everyone loves for 10 years and it never once acknowledges you unless its instructed to.

Daphne was best girl

>this picture

FUCKING WEW LADDDDD

just imagine giving her thighs hickeys