Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/eVOEEtPxUlw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc
youtu.be/HaoqUMngJ_Y
youtu.be/PR2v1FB99jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what he deserves for getting a mail order gook.

That's what you get when you invite someone over to your house who has never owned anything but mud, shit and hay. They fuck up your shit. Rearranging books by size? Who could be that stupid?

>authentic smile.jpg

Filipinos.

so is she just goading him in to beating her so she can sue him for all he's worth? seems like a pretty bad deal for him all around tbf. hope she continues to succeed with reaking hell on his life.

REMINDER : Whenever white guys talk about 'Asian' girls they get, 8 out of 10 times, they are brown jungle 3rd worlf SE Asians from Thailand or the Phillipines.

Meanwhile, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

>old people are uglier than 18 year olds
wow thanks for the revelation

>Meanwhile, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.
Same girl on the left

"Sup Forums facts" like these should have their own wiki

you guys can look back at all this shit 30 years from now and laugh at how you used to think you had the world figured out

if asian
>whiter is the future is brighter
>jungle brown, turn it down

>>Meanwhile, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

>>>Meanwhile, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

Asians seem to think average looking white girls are goddesses.

Looks like the crazy guy on the internet who calls everybody "nigger monkies" and the slut from Full Metal Jacket.

white women literally only care about a guy's hair and asians bald less, the fact that a lot of them stay skinny helps too, plus they make money after college

he's an /r/asianmasculinity cuck that's been doing this for almost a decade, it's his lifestyle, I don't think he'll regret it. he's most likely the guy that made the thread so that he'd have a "Sup Forums related" topic that wouldn't get deleted by the mods. in the old days he'd just start spamming pictures without anything board related. he probably has multiple threads like this up on different boards if you go searching. yes he really is that pathetic.

pet monkey? nice

>>>>Meanwhile, Asian guys get the hottest White girls.

I can tell an Asian is posting this.

Yep.

Female flips are neurotic, superstitious, and try to be controlling. Men should never marry a desperate, poor woman with a different cultural background, or even with the same cultural background. You lose. I've seen it time and again. Marry someone you can relate to on a similar spiritual, financial and intellectual level. And marrying someone who is from the same generation as you, age wise, is a big one too. You might get a sweet piece of ass at first, but you're the one that will end up getting fucked in the end.

>getting married

he must get paid I've concluded. there's no other reason someone would do this. beats sweatshop work, I guess.

See a hot White model on the interwebs, look her up and she is dating an Asian guy

All those comment
>she's just 19, he's a pedo abuser

If you're a child at 19 why are you even allowed to vote, drink, drive or having sex?

No, she's just a stupid adult woman and she'll stay that way all her life.

White woman = slut.
It is pretty easy to get hot japanese girl (but not in US, they become sluts in US).

niggas living the life and gives no fucks

youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc

>See a hot White model on the interwebs, look her up and she is dating an Asian guy
Her boyfriend

>you guys can look back at all this shit 30 years from now and laugh at how you used to think you had the world figured out

And maybe one day you will be able to identify shitposting/trolling

lmao cause they date China rich chinks. It's these guys who have fuck tons of mommy and daddys money who will buy them shit.

They fuck Chad on the side.

MONEY
O
N
E
Y

Same as it ever was.

Im not judging the man but mark is kind of a creedpy fuck.

youtu.be/HaoqUMngJ_Y

>>>r/AsianMasculinity/

>tfw my cousin who is a 25 year old introverted beta autist provider went to Thailand and got a 30 yo Thai bride

I don't know how this story will end. Except I'm gonna have some dumb as fuck neices and nephews when they should've been very smart.

you're going to have some cute nieces (male)

>Japanese women aren't turbosluts
If you are a 2/10 foreigner in japan with some game you score solid 8s all day long

Hiroshima women lust for foreign cock because masculinity is rare among the native betalords

>having nephews and nieces

Except that's a ladyboy

>brown jungle 3rd worlf SE Asians from Thailand or the Phillipines.

Thais are not flips.

The thought has crossed my mind but they're getting married and that's illegal for gays.

Chailee Son and her white boyfriend.

How delusional are you? Asian guys get ranked just above Indians in terms of lack of appeal for white girls.

They're just as bad
Sometimes worse

t. Pajeet

What'd you expect? Mother fucking filipinos are retards. They think AND keep insisting that a "Bonnet" and "Beanie" are the same thing. They're so arrogantly 3rd World retarded that if you correct them on it or educate them in any way, they'll be offended.

really makes you think

This man speaks the truth. Absolutely based

FYI : Whenever you see any stats about Asian-Americans in the US, it refers to everybody from Indonesians to Indians.

"Asian Americans are Americans of Asian descent. The term refers to a panethnic group that includes diverse populations who have ancestral origins in East Asia, Southeast Asia, or South Asia, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau."

White girls love East Asian guys.

>White girls love East Asian guys.
Same couple as above

>>White girls love East Asian guys.

Insecure /asianmasculinity/ guy posting pictures of couples to feel superior

>Marry someone you can relate to on a similar spiritual, financial and intellectual level.

Words of wisdom your dads shouldve imparted. Clash of cultures working is LITERALLY without any lie a globalist propoganda that does not work almost all the time. You don't magically start to appreciate another persons culture and family who disagree with your culture and family for the rest of your life.

I'm not sure what this cuck is trying to achieve, he can't believe the bullshit he posts and nobody else does, millions of attractive white women and he finds a handful of ones who are with an Asian guy

I'll never be able to compete with the autistic dedication of an r/asianmaculinity guy to be honest

that girl has a nice fat pair of tits

>Looks like the crazy guy on the internet who calls everybody "nigger monkies" and the slut from Full Metal Jacket.

This is only making you look more and more autistic.

what a cool guy

Actually I live where there's a bunch of poo in loos and gooks and poo in loos/white women is more common than AM/WF. And WM/AF happens 100x more.

>girl

The whole scenario is wrong. He's a beta who can only get a stupid jungle gook wife and isn't assertive when she starts doing some dumb shit. She is a stupid whore who has nothing to offer other than her fuck holes.

Yup, she's all woman.

could be worse

youtu.be/PR2v1FB99jU

>dumb as fuck
t. dumb as fuck

that's clark gracie dude, the grandson of the creator of brazilian jiu-jitsu

Thais are East Asian. Better than Korean dog-eaters.

Nice

did she have some sort of mental disorder?
ADD? ADHD?
Opposition defiance disorder?

Yeah I know.

I've been teaching my Filipino girfriend to assimilate and she is learning but her fuciking Fob Filipino friends fuck her up.

Every friend she makes is somehow a Filipino.

>I've been teaching my Filipino girfriend to assimilate
>Every friend she makes is somehow a Filipino
Lol. Sorry to laugh, but that's how it is. She's never going to assimilate in the way you might want her to. She WILL assimilate to your money, though. And the American pursuit of "having things".

nah asians are just superficial. so did it simply so it would look nicer despite fucking over his system. the guy clearly has problems but she's too dumb to take him seriously.

asian """"""men""""""

Filipinos in a nut shell.

She has kinda assimilated.

She also hates mail order brides and says they are a disgrace to her whole race and that it's sad to see so many filipinos working as janitors.

ignorant idiot.
rot in hell.

ignorant brain-dead sheep.

>tfw flip guy in Australia wanting a white female

Is my endeavour even worth it? Do i just give up bros?

Literally the same shit. Thais are hotter, though.

>people don't learn or grow up past puberty
>at 19 you are 100% physically and mentally mature

Well, that is, by far, the dumbest thing I read today. She is a child. She is nowhere near an adult, lol.

hahaha

theres no fucking way adding Thai to any smart persons genes will improve the child

You really don't need to. No one walks away from these threads wondering whether Asian men are really stealing all the white woman, we know what the world is really like

Sorting books from big to small is literally the best way

Faggot

how does he do it? no matter the board, no matter the time, he always shows up to shit up the thread with his wfam vs wmaf pics

wen she is really a ladyboy

Alphabetical or die faggot

>58 and 19

He's literally closer to being her grandad. My parents are about 60 and I'm 32.

that bad goy he should only fuck things that are old and ugly and deny the male attraction to youthful fertile women

you shouldn't be allowed to date fuck or marry someone 25 years younger
the aoc should be 13 and man should marry 15 year old girls when they are 25
prove me wrong fags

>reality tv
Please keep in mind that reality tv is fake. They use juxtaposition to make up reactions to fool the poor sheep who watch so they can guffaw at fake drama.

>she rapes me please get help