*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

Why would you actively turn away money because people who might buy your records may not agree with you politically?

He was a fantastic musician, but holy shit can you imagine how much of an insufferable whiney faggot he would be in today's society? I can only imagine how it would be if he had a twitter

because he honestly wasnt in it for the money.

I often think this about Freddie Mercury. If he was alive he would probably be George Takei tier.

Kurt said as long as he had $400 per day for his heroin addiction he would be content. He wouldn't care for those missed sales.

He was obviously mentally ill.

But it's still stupid to alienate people people like that

jews got to him

"I just need 150k a year and I'll be happy, I don't need anything fancy."

He was in it for the fame, 100%.

Ask the alt-right retards who got mad that The Clinton Foundation took donations from Saudis.

right which is why he gave all his money away and lived like a poor person. everyone is in it for the money

>being a bigot
>just a simple difference of opinion
Okay, Sup Forums.

before the fall of western civilization millionaires could afford to have those sentiments

Daily reminder that Kurt Cobain was a MK-Ultra'd patsy programmed to destroy American masculinity who killed himself after Courtney Love (his handler) literally cuckolded him.

Who the fuck still buyhs records

Wow. What a brave spirit. Remind me again of how he died? Oh yeah right, he put a shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Guess this guy wasn't all there really, was he?

THIS IS TEXTBOOK Sup Forums-PHOBIA!!!!!!!

>Kurt said as long as he had $400 per day for his heroin addiction he would be content

So he was a lying sack of shit then?

>gets murdered by his femnist coke whore wife
>daughter fucks your doppelganger

Nah. To alienate people is always a brilliant move.

This guy was so stupid that he killed himself. What a retard.

Based Billy Corgan cucked Cobain and BTFO SJWs and trannys

That's actually a valid complaint, especially if you're a progressive. There are few countries that deserve to have their culture entirely wiped out as much Saudi Arabia does. Not by violent means, obviously.

I'd be wary of any politician getting their support.

Where will I get my dose of deranged drug addict (((grunge))) """music""" now?

>literal degenerate complaining about muh racism and muh homophobia

What a twat.

>He was a fantastic musician
Literally the Bieber of his day.

I feel like he would be one of those people who rejects social media and stays off the grid

It's interesting how differneces in political opinion are now just differences in moral opinion. It's always been there, but it was never nearly as front and center as it is now. There are almost no arguments about what policy is best, but rather what moral code is best.

Most of that is fear-mongering straw man arguments, on both sides. Though, the left seems far more inclined to actually take violent, self destructive action.

He didn't really say that, dumb anons. That's a made-up quote but spot-on commentary on Cobaine's lifestyle.

>misunderstanding what bigot means

>He was a fantastic musician
No. He was a mediocre musician. He was a great songwriter, though. His lyrics were poetic and he wrote great, catchy melodies.

tbf his daughter is extremely pretty

yes, that is what you are doing