This is more than just a 'muh 90s' nostalgia thread...

This is more than just a 'muh 90s' nostalgia thread. I've started rewatching a couple sitcoms/series From the 90s and I'm just floored at where we're at today compared to what was normally depicted on tv then.

Shows like Roseanne and Home Improvement showing blue collar, healthy, nuclear families. Take Home Improvement for example.. Tim is a straight up alpha. Grunting, building classic cars, earning for his family, raising 3 masculine sons, respecting his loving wife... and he's competent, not depicted as a bumbling fool.

The boys are BOYS. They fight and play and are boys like I remember being in the 90s. None of this fucking sissys, emasculated, beta male, trans shit to poison the mind. Just fucking boys being boys.

I feel like if Home Improvement was on tv now it would trigger the living fuck out of feminists, liberals and progressives. It's threatening to them seeing a real man being a father to his kids, supporting his family and a happy matriarchal mother raising a healthy family.

This show actually represents normal blue collar families. I feel more connected to shows like home improvement and Roseanne that are almost 30 years old than I do with degenerate shows today like fucking modern family, showing a bunch of rich L.A. yuppies, their incompetent dad and a couple of faggots with a chink baby. All for sake of MUH progressivism, right.

How the fuck do we get shows like this back on the air and how did we get to where we are today?

"The 90s" next Sunday @ 9 on the Clinton News Network.

American sitcoms are shit

>and he's competent, not depicted as a bumbling fool.
Uh, user, Tim's character was portrayed as being incompetent as fuck, often screwing up on TV and tools not working properly. His incompetence was a part of the show's humor. You're right about everything else though.

He hosted a television show and lived in a big ass house he couldn't be that incompetent

Reminder that rosseanne is based

>29 retweets
Kek

>None of this fucking sissys, emasculated, beta male, trans shit to poison the mind.
>dumb Chad
>smug nerd
>emofag

wow great role models there

Even Al Bundy had a house that big.

faggot kys

step 1
>disable internet
step 2
>chuck tv out of window
step 3
>move somewhere everyone else has done likewise
step 4
>marry a reasonable woman, she might not be pretty but she'll grow on you
step 5
>get a decent job that surrounds you with blue collar culture

Based Roseanne.

How many boards are you posting this on? I saw this already earlier on Sup Forums

>and he's competent, not depicted as a bumbling fool.
Tim was bumbling to the point of almost killing himself during every show before Al Borland stepped in to fix whatever safety precaution he was fucking up.

speaking of...how the FUCK did Al Bundy support a wife, 2 kids and a dog and live in a decently sized 2 story house with a job as a shoe salesman?

times sure have changed.

Because Boomers had the easiest lives out of any generation in history

This is why as a lifelong Democrat I vote for Trump. Not to support his politics but to oppose the increasing degeneracy of the left.

The left has openly stated it wants to destroy traditional families, the family unit, patriarchy, gender roles and even gender itself. They have openly embraced every type of perversion and sickness. To the point where completely normal scenarios like the ones you describe are now uncommon and rare. Actually frowned upon by those on the left.

Yeah, i think the only sitcom featuring a "normal" family after the 90s was malcolm in the middle.

Why are you wasting your time watching terrible shows you sad fuck?

Right there with you OP

Marathoned Home Improvement and enjoyed every season. Roseanne was good till the last two seasons.

>This is why as a lifelong Democrat I vote for Trump. Not to support his politics but to oppose the increasing degeneracy of the left.

>implying Trump wasn't the most degenerate candidate
>implying that Pence and the GOP somehow can mitigate his influence on our culture
kek. All those "family values" that you think Trump is going to uphold had already gone down the sink.

You're acting like "the left" is some monolithic entity. You can make any political group sound like weirdos by just acting like the fringe people represent everyone. If you took a poll of everyone who votes primarily democrat in this country, shit like trans rights and gender roles are not going to be the issues they find most important. It's going to be healthcare, the economy, climate change, etc.