Alien Covenant

Wtf? Rude

stfu you useless avocado

David did nothing wrong.
Architects are cunts.

literally a big toilet
bravo ridley

Why did they have the ability to dock a ship that's over 2000 years old?
Why did they live in stone huts and look like fucking savages if they're so advanced?
Why is the rest of the planet barren and undeveloped? Don't they reproduce and expand?
Why didn't they have some sort of security procedure for a ship coming into orbit? Shit, fly near certain areas in cities and you might cause a military response, but these just threw up their arms to this random ass ship that happened to be carrying weapons of mass destruction.
Why does Shaw die off-screen?
Why the fuck was James Franco even a character in the movie?
Why the fuck does the new captain stick his face over alien eggs because David (who he's now suspicious of) said "they're perfectly safe" is it because he added "I assure you" so he felt assured?
How did the ship crash?
Why the fuck is there wheat being grown? Engineers only affected the life on Earth, why they fuck do they have Earth flora on a completely different planet?
Why don't they wear fucking helmets?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Do you really want the movie to explain those things, or are you just looking for things to complain about?

Would you like an entire montage of how "wheat" evolved on that planet?

Yes, I would like it explained. With regards to wheat, if there's no reason for it to be there, why the fuck put it in there? It just adds to the already bizarre things in the movie that doesn't make sense.

Good grief.

Any and all of your questions are answered within the film, if you paid attention and understood the setting and concept.

Here, Ill give you a real question that remains actually unanswered.

>How did David "create" the xenomorph, if the xenomorph was clearly shown in the mural in Prometheus?

>With regards to wheat, if there's no reason for it to be there, why the fuck put it in there
Why wouldn't there be a reason for it to be there?
Its a planet where architects lived a few years prior.

Ok, let's start from the top. Why did they have the ability to dock a ship over 2000 years old? Tell me where in the film this is explained.

>Ok, let's start from the top.
Im not doing the thinking for you m8. Figure it out.

Nice talking with you

Wheat is an engineer crop, they gave it to us. Not that complicated. Convenient twist that they find a perfect planet for colonising complete with human crops. So mysterious. Why no one here?

Oh right we know everything that will happen because of hype and advertising so there is no mystery.

M8, this isnt rocket science. If you understood the concept of "Prometheus" you would have understood that every single organism on earth is engineered by the engineers, that includes wheat (the ancient wheat, not the modern wheat). You can even see beetles in David's lab. Beetles that are from earth, like some megalosoma.

Got it now?

How does that explain the ship?

It's to scare off the superpower that is India

>How does that explain the ship?
Literally what?

Nanomachines, son.

I assume the Engineers are a very static race without much technological change.
They seeded live on earth a fucking long time ago. I assume 2 millenia is literally nothing to them.

These questions are retarded and you could figure out this shit on your own. You are hung up on minor details.

The wheat was planted by David as part of his genetic experimentation.

The guys a real jerk.

I'd settle for a decent movie, but looks like we're not getting one from this franchise ever again.

Either Ridley is a moron, or he just assumes his audience is.

>i don't know your are stupid

>new alien planet with ecosystem
>let's land without suits or even sending a probe
>and let's land 8km away from the target so we need to walk for hours

Ebin movie.

So advanced space faring civilization has one city on one planet without any kind of defenses or security?

>shitting with an erect double penis