Alright it's 2017 , The wonder woman was successful...

Alright it's 2017 , The wonder woman was successful, so when is marvel gonna hurry up and make the squirel girl movie we've all been waiting for?

C U T E

Only if Deadpool's in it.

I'd watch it unless it's nu-squirrelgirl played by lena dunham or some kid with downs

she needs big squirrel titties

>le so adorkable XD

the word is "kawaii"

superior squirrelfu coming thru

she's a fucking mouse, not a squirrel, dumbass.

but that's clearly a mouse

no you fucking idiot everyone in the team is a squirrel

They're doing a New Warriors comedy TV show and she'll be in that.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Lena Dunham is a perfect choice. They've been fat shaming us with superheroes for too long!

Still better than Squirrel Girl.

I want to _____ Squirrel girl.

there isn't a single squirrel in the team

Isn't she one of those characters where her entire character is being stronger?

The cover art is the only part of that comic that looks good.

her entire character is being really silly

>pedophilia vs SJW uggos

They'd just have her be a fat lump of shit like she is now

They'll make her black and overweight and sassy played by that Precious girl.

If squirrel girl is something other than a petite or short-stack redhead I'll shoot up marvel studious

OP's version looks better than both of those ugly depictions.

That's the cover art.

i don't know why i found this exchange so hilarious

The patrician choice for squirrelfu right here

She would be the marvel version of one punch man.

Squirrel girl can wait we need the true waifu of the Marvel universe to get her movie first

They really should have done a Squirrel Girl movie. Maybe pit her against MODOK, featured some of the other lesser know "D-list" superheroes and villains, and just had fun with it. Maybe start it with a scene where she is walking away from having just beat a rampaging Hulk and then tell her story from there.

>Squirrel Girl movie.

read that again. she's virtually unknown, no one will buy it

So are Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hell, barely anyone gave a shit about Iron Man before the movies.

Tbh honest if they brought it squirrel girl last minute to one shot Thanos at the end of Infinity War like in the comics, I'd start watching Marvel desu

Isn't she going to be in a tv-series?

kek, would watch

I'd assume Squirrel Guirrel is tied up with the x-men license. So it would be Fox's property.
Also, weren't they talking about Anna Kendrick playing her a year or two ago?

do her pubes have some pink on them, too?

>THE UNBEATABLE SJW AYYLMAO GIRL!
>2018 Brought to you by Marvel
>Starring Lena Dunham as the titular MC
>"Feminism is nuts you guys! Haha."
>Now with more """diversity""" and even more made up gendersĀ©

They Disney/Marvel has already copy written her. So they have something plan for her in the future.

This guy gets it. Look at all the characters Marvel has featured in movies:

Iron Man - normies didn't know anything about him prior to the movies
Hulk - normies kind of knew a little about him only through a TV show from the fucking 70's, they knew "you won't like me when I'm angry" and that's basically it
Thor - most normies only know him as a mythological character and had no clue he was a superhero
Hawkeye/Black Widow/War Machine/Falcon - who? said the normies
Captain America - normies had heard about him but have no clue when it comes to anything about him
Guardians of the Galaxy - completely unknown to normies, even casual comic book nerds didn't know about these guys
Ant-Man - unknown to normies
Doctor Strange - doctor who? asked the normies (actually, normies probably know Doctor Who more than Doctor Strange prior to his movie)
Black Panther - only normies who have any chance of knowing about him prior to the movies was maybe black normies
Spider-Man - this is the ONLY guy normies knew and he's only just getting a movie now

Face it, a Squirrel Girl movie would do well. Couldn't do any worse than Ant-Man.

Marvel has always had copyrights on their characters, and Disney bought them out. So, yeah, don't know what this is supposed to signify.

And then look at Fox: despite X-Men being so popular and well-known, their most successful movie in that franchise was fucking Deadpool, a complete nobody to general audiences.

When they make a movie they have to do an addition copyright for what the character looks in for the movie and IP. The fact they did they for Squirrel girl mean they had at a least some point in time planned on using her.

>Only our second #1 so far this year
Yeah that sums up current Marvel pretty well

They didn't have a choice. Marvel sold off the rights to their popular characters long before disney bought them up.
If they could have started with x men and spider man, they would have.

All things aside, that's a pretty funny line.

Remember when Squirrel Girl corrected Galactus's use of gender pronouns?

>It's your language that lacks a universally-accepted gender-neutral third-person singular pronoun

He's got a point

It's a shame this books art is ass because I gave it a try last year and in does have some decent jokes every so often. But again I cant make it anymore clear that this book probably has the worst art of any big two book

"it".

you fucking retard there already making a tv show
>A live action half hour comedy series based on the New Warriors superhero team titled Marvel's New Warriors is being developed by Marvel Television and ABC Studios and will feature Squirrel Girl as a member of the team.[52] The series received a straight-to-series order on Freeform and will debut 2018

fucking retard, not being up to date with latest marvel news! just fucking killyourself my man

>freeform

>gendersĀ©
HOL THE FUCK UP
Can you actually copyright genders?
because this could be a potential goldmine

What did you expect? Marvel got a literal who tumblrina as the artist for the series.

>this books art is ass
>not thinking Erica Henderson's SJW art is beautiful
It's like you're not even a feminist or something.

Wtf is this shit

I'd let her squeeze my nuts, if you catch my drift

>It who weilds the power of Cosmic can shoot lasers out of its eyes

who would you cast?