The Real Reason Rey is overpowered and trusted

It's because she has only been on Jakoo for a few years or even a few months. If Force Awakens is a point by point ripoff of A New Hope, then we have to assume somewhere in that movie was what I call "The Big Lie". Meaning like Luke with Obi-Wan and Yoda, Rey is being set up and manipulated to fight the The First Order. I'm also assuming everyone was in on it except for Finn most definitely,

Luke dropped Rey off on Jakoo and gave the force priest dude the map to his hide out. Han left the falcon for her with the only cowicidence being Anakins Lightsaber. If she is Han and Leiad daughter, this would explain Han trust as well as the hug from Leia. If she is Luke's kid this also works but loses that emotional edge.

Why set up this elaborate memory wipe and treasure hunt we won't know, but this is the only set up the horrible set up of Rey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah its just a shit movie

youtube.com/watch?v=jz3oSYB5XB4

I fucking hate fan theories.

Can I call her a worse writen character then Jar Jar. At least he was flawed and grew as a character.

>and grew as a character
just because he got promotions doesn't mean his personal character as a Binks grew

>no family
>dreams of space travel
>oh look the Falcon has been sitting right here for twenty years
>it's a piece of junk though
>it's can fly better then Han
>oh look Luke's lightsaber too, what a coincidence

>it's sexist because it have the name of a woman
Now now, what did she REALLY mean by this?

>mary sue is sexist because its the name of a woman.
I thought they were proud of their education system in bongland

>mary sue is sexist because it's the name of a woman

Rey and Kylo are brothers.

One brother is the light and the other is the dark.

I can see it.

haha oh wow lmfao

You do realize that this would make Luke, Han, and Leia borderline evil? It would be an unprecedented amount of character assassination to have them basically torture a young girl.

It kills me that instead of accept that Rey is just that good, dumbasses think it's preferable to shit all over the OT characters instead so they have an """explanation""" for the s-stronk woman!

This is the worst plot for new-star wars I've ever seen.

The continuation of the Skywalker storyline was a mistake.

He quit with the slapstick bullshit (on screen at least). There was some growth.

They are. But Ridley is a disgunsting chav.

Well Luke supposedly forgave Ben and Yoda for there bullshit even though Luke was able to resurrect the trapped soul of Anakin Skywalker.

Plus, Abrams already deminish the victories of episode VI by destroying both the new Jedi and Republic and turning Luke into Obi-Wan. There isn't much character left to restore.

Has a sequel ever made a movie retroactively good? Just adding more backstory in the Last Jedi won't really fix this movie

Your probably right. I wanted to hope. JJ put the new trilogy in a terrible position with his arogant pandering both to the OT purists and modern feminism.

His character showed what happened when they put someone icompetent in an important position simply because he's your friend or family. He fucked up and helped give Palpatine special powers. He also stopped acting like an idiot all the time and tried to mature but failed.
Besides in Episode 1 he was a useless comedy relief, until he suggested that his people are warriors and could help Amidala and that was a sort of important decision in the movie.
Rey is just an all-powerful character that everyone likes and that only hangs out with Han Solo and Chewie for adventures and fun while showing that she's better than them. She has no real goal or purpose besides the generic finding out who her parents were.

Why are you trying to make this seem like a grand conspiracy?

To explain why Leia let her take off with her late ex-husbands ship and the whole "instantly liked and trusted" criticism.