Big Little Lies

Find a flaw

Protip: you can't

why does Sup Forums snub this series so much?
It really is great

I loved it too. The end reminded me of the Godfather, with the children playing and the flashes of violence.

The ending wasn't that great.

What's so great about it?
(Genuine question)

Not that guy but I really loved the photography, Nicole Kidman's performance was particularly strong, it was a good mixture of satire and mystery, pretty tense in some moments. It had some problems (Reese Witherspoon's character progression is filler, Shelaine Woolsley's performance is noticeably weaker than everyone else's)

go eat shit jay

That sounded interesting. Too bad it's not on Netflix :/

It's really well shot and acting. The cast is stellar and the well written characters feel very real. It is both moving and thrilling at points.

Torrent it

Who?

Well if this isn't the most obvious shill thread by some HBO intern, I don't know what is.
Take your feminist show and get out.

>acted*

>being an edgy misogynist

>gets called out
>LOL EDGY

Fuck off, get out.

>make ridiculous claim
>make edgy criticism of a show
how do you expect me to respond?
idiot

You do know the thread keeps track of IPs that post in here, right?
You're being exposed every time you post.

>I'm being exposed because I replied to your post
You're not sounding any smarter. Keep trying.

I'll just keep posting until you interns learn that shilling your shows on Sup Forums doesn't work anymore.
I've got all day, how about you?

I wonder if you actually believe people would get paid to shill a show on Sup Forums, whose target audience is likely to just download it illegally.

People do get paid to shill on Sup Forums. There's been mounds of evidence of it through the years.
Your shilling is way too obvious.

Seek help.

I watched this show based on a recommendation I saw here. I liked it a lot, but I called the ending around episode 5. It's a shame there won't be a follow up.

You're not fooling anyone. The more you try to pass it off as some "crazy" theory, the more everyone can see it's true.
Everyone can see this is a shill thread.
So please, as I said before, get out.

It's a solid 9/10. The ending ruined it but an overall great show.

I didn't actually see it coming until the end so I wasn't as disappointed with the ending as a lot of people on here have been.

That said, I hope HBO makes more mini series such as this one. The production value alone makes it worth it.

I thought they were making a season 2?fuck off, you are retarded if you believe anyone in this thread is an HBO employee

Get out, shill.