Liberal "comedy"

Liberal "comedy"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69307545/#69307906
twitter.com/AnonBabble

retard triggering

>conservative asshurt
Not that it isn't shit, but you won. Everything is going according to your keikaku, right?

I never understood this. It seems like not calling someone by the name they chose to have would be problematic. Oh wait, he didn't change his gender too so it's okay.

Use the archive you fucking idiot. You could have just taken and renamed that screenshot.

>keikaku

what the fuck did you just say

great fucking thread, boys. *clap clap*

Why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

Oh sorry, it means idea.

because it works on you

Eight years

He was making fun of the fact that Trump called out John Stewart for not using his birth name but Trump's father (or grandfather i don't remember) had the family name changed from Drumpf.

Because people pretend like social issue don't matter. Who cares about gay married if we are in ww3.

Was Stewart born with the name Stewart or did he make the decision to change it? Kind of hard to make fun of someone for their grandfather changing their name and grandson being stuck with it.

Except that he didn't.

He was also pointing out that Trump isn't really that successful at business as he claims. He's been bankrupt 3 time and has many failed business venture. Yet Trump has somehow made his name synonymous with business and wealth.

The World will be nuked by next year.

whos a good right wing comedian?
most pollitcal commedy is shit
Only exception is This Week and thats a britbong thing that most of Sup Forums has probally never seen

Liberalism is comedy, libcucks, libortions, libtards, and libfaggots are a joke. Lib = fugly unlikeable douchebag

Conservative Comedy

chris pratt

So glad our side won

He's been bankrupt ZERO times, he's put three companies under bankruptcy laws as it's a smart business decision. Dumb goldlet

Really? aren't they ay lmao weed though?
how is it conservative comedy?

because they live in a trailer park and are mostly retarded

Letterkenny would be a better example of Conservative comedy

>one family changes name to better assimilate into American society
>one guy keeps Jew name but hides behind a fake American name when in public
really gets the almonds fired up

triggered

FPBP

OP BTFO

/thread

>runs on a platform based on curtailing immigration
>family changed name to hide that they were immigrants

I don't know, its kind of funny desu, like if OP tried to run a campaign around not sucking dick

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69307545/#69307906
have you received the refugee special yet?

Hilary lost get the fuck over it.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Nice false flag

He's definitely some sort of shitskin immigrant. Look at his posting history

Are you being serious rn? Show me your bank account, faggot. If trump is somehow a shitty businessman yet worth billions of dollars and the president of the most powerful country in the world, you aren't even an atom of a speck of dust.

They used to be legit good, when they worked their way around the law to try and pull quick buck schemes. It was like watching an adult version of Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

But then on Season 6 they went full blown DUDE WEED LMAO.

Retard liberal fag alert. Or... Gr8 b8 m8?

Nice I'll use this.

t. reddit

>we must never joke about glorious leader!

Nice freedom you got there pal

>butthurt Sup Forumstard legitimately believed anyone would actually fall for their bait

t. reddit

Are you autistic? I was point out what the Dumpf thing was. Also Trump is rich because his family was rich before him. You give that much money and I will be a Billionaire

>we have to make old, shitty jokes about our democratically chosen president in every conversation we have
This is why no one likes you, you fucking loser. Now go back to jerking off your bf's bull.

Chris "I hate niggers" Rock

t. reddit

What a crock of SHIT. Please tell me that you don't actually believe that yourself. Do you still have every penny your mommy ever gave you?

t. reddit

Liberal comedy indeed

>every conversation we have

Nice "argument" homie

Pot kettle

bump

Look at lottery winners.

Better kill yourself then and get a jumpstart

name pls

Keep your hands off my waifu