DCucks on suicide watch!

DCucks on suicide watch!

because people aren't allowed to like both... fuck off OP

>because people aren't allowed to like both.
Bingo. The correct quantity of capeshit series you are allowed to like is "none," or in this case, "neither."

Why even pair Superman with a bitch boy like Spider-Man?

gonna explain this again

SHIT REVIEWERS THAT GIVE NEGATIVE SCORES DONT START COMING OUT UNTIL LATER BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT TO SEE IT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T INVITED TO SCREENINGS

thats why wonder woman is at 92% now but it was at 96% i think when the movie came out

How open minded of you... you must be part of antifa. Shouldn't you be burning down your university or something?

Jesus DC why even bother at this point

Even when we don't try we kick your but

Remember to do your part and help this make a billion so DC and Blunder Wimmynz look even more like a joke

>6 rotten reviews

Where are my Dchads, lets not lose hope

>unironically supports fascist, cheeto Hitler
>capeshit fan
No surprise here.
That was a shitpost meant to trigger you, but seriously, you probably shouldn't be a fan of comic book franchises at your age, and if even if you are a fan of DC, you have to admit that their movies have been pretty terrible lately and you shouldn't like them just because you like the corresponding comic books.

They all left when everyone caught on that Blunder Bitch was a Captain America ripoff

So like the day after it came out

Maybe you can still find a couple of those retards on Sup Forums

WW became certified fresh at 96% though. Also this

>Spiderman massively nerfed
>AHHHHHH HELP ME TONY
>MJ is a nigger
>Flash is a skinny paki
lmao nah not watching this

You're a bigot.

>all these minorities in spiderman
Not watching.

hello again

>on human bondage
What the serious fuck did ''''''''''''''they'''''''''''''' mean by this?

>Spider-Man will be missing one of his signature powers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

>Director Jon Watts has confirmed that the Peter Parker of Spider-Man: Homecoming will not have Spider-Sense. Watts wanted to avoid using Spider-Man’s early warning system because he felt that Sony’s past Spider-Man movies leaned on the power quite heavily.

>“I feel like we have seen a lot of Spider-Sense in the previous films, so we didn't really lean into that as hard as they have in the previous films,” Watts tells CinemaBlend, adding “But I do think it is a really interesting thing to explore.”

>Spider-Man’s Spider-Sense is a kind of sixth sense that alerts Spider-Man to incoming danger, something that may have come in handy when Ant-Man got the drop on him in Captain America: Civil War. However, Spidey’s Spider-Sense isn’t capable of pinpointing exactly what a threat is or where it is coming from, so it is still possible that Ant-Man would have gone under the radar and managed to get his shot in on Spider-Man anyway.

DROPPED

bullshit

one guy gave it a rotten but gave transformers a positive

when it drops down to around 85% remember my post faggot

Jewtten Shilltatos is cancer and should be erased from the face of the earth