Better Call (((Saul)))

>Leave all your electronics and valuables in an unlocked mailbox instead of safely securing them inside your vehicle.
Can somebody pls explain?

I haven't watched this show but he's a lawyer right? I bet it's because police can search cars without a warrant, but not mailboxes.

... no

The key (Electronic) must be in the mailbox, so whats the point?

Who goes walking down the street looking to steal watches out of mailboxes?

Oh okay, so he's a cheerleader or something then?

It was in 2002 so phones weren't that important or expensive. And this is a good neighborhood. I'm sorry if you never experienced this.

Why are you even posting in a thread about a show you haven't seen and a scene you don't know the context of? Don't you have better things-
I'll withdraw that last question. Obviously you haven't.

>good neighbourhood
>cops literally kick your door in a taser you for taking a newspaper,

When you live in a nigger free neighborhood you stop worrying about shit being stolen out of your front yard.

I used to know that feel... fucking niggers

Yes, you fucking neet, that's a good neighborhood. You don't steal shit.

>implying fucking neets like you don't steal.

I only posted one of these and I wasn't being ironic.

Phones were important and expensive in 2002. Otherwise we'd have more footage and images of 9/11. You're just an autist.

>The key (Electronic) must be in the mailbox, so whats the point?
No, that yellow POS (piece of shit) the main character drives doesn't have an electronic key fob--it only has a regular key.

That was my reaction bro

>It was in 2002 so phones weren't that important or expensive.
Factually incorrect. A decent flip phone cost between $100 to $350, depending on brand and features. And you actually claim that the device containing all of your contacts and text messages is not important?

Not nearly as important or expensive as today still. Also you had your contacts as a backup in books back then if you weren't retarded.

Getting back to OP's point, why do the characters leave their belongings inside the mailbox instead of inside their cars? What's the point?

Because it's more likely that somebody breaks into a car to look for valuables than to look inside a mailbox.

It's such a nice feel

piracy isn't theft.

Good neighborhood? Nah bro. I'm from the 505 and the area that they're in isn't that great. It's about a two minute drive from downtown and that shit is packed with druggies / homeless / gang / crazy people.

The houses might be nice but the people aren't. I'm not saying it's horrible but shit does go down.

>tfw someone stole my fucking lawnmower

That's ridiculous. I'm visiting my gf's family in their little town out in the country. We leave our smartphones and cigarettes on the patio, you can leave your bike unlocked on the lawn, people in the street greet each other and have a chat. It's fucking bliss.

>USA bruh

>living in a third world shithole